Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 250 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 4987
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Hyundai Santro Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    u4usman4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,873
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Hyundai Santro Fan Club

    AOA. This part is purely dedicated to HYUNDAI SANTRO which is available in variants. Share ur experience here. Hyundai Santro Fan Club -502667

  2. #3141
    Newbie Follow
    shahzaib1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys in karachi from where i can find expert mechanics for santro Club and btw i'm going to buy Santro club in just few weeks but i'm really confused i mean i want a expert advise on that should i buy Suzuki Alto or Santro club ?
    I'm listening many bad views on santro that's why i'm asking this. Please help here!

  3. #3142
    PakWheeler Follow
    zahidbahi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    I have...
    And that too recently, that's why advise u to go consult him....

    Sent from my TCL A909 using Tapatalk 2
    can anybody give me contact no of iqbal payara

  4. #3143
    PakWheeler Follow
    zahidbahi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    plz tell me where is radiator drain bolt of santro.despite my all effort i have not been able to find it

  5. #3144
    PakWheeler Follow
    invincible_doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    754
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaib1995 View Post
    Guys in karachi from where i can find expert mechanics for santro Club and btw i'm going to buy Santro club in just few weeks but i'm really confused i mean i want a expert advise on that should i buy Suzuki Alto or Santro club ?
    I'm listening many bad views on santro that's why i'm asking this. Please help here!
    Ufff what a comparison. Santro club all the way. I have 09 Santro which is 19000 driven and its wonderful. Ac cooling in summers is wonderful. Alto would never be close to it.

    Sent from my Sony Xperia Z

  6. #3145
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iamadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zahidbahi View Post
    can anybody give me contact no of iqbal payara
    No contact # bro. But u must pay him a visit....

    Sent from my TCL A909 using Tapatalk 2
    Sharing is caring....

  7. #3146
    PakWheeler Follow
    syedmohsin2k2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What should be the price of a 2003 silver santro (karachi no) petrol/cng, chilling ac in good condition with 1 no. plate missing (with FIR copy)?

  8. #3147
    PakWheeler Follow
    zahidbahi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    No contact # bro. But u must pay him a visit....

    Sent from my TCL A909 using Tapatalk 2
    thanks indeed.i will in one or two days.

  9. #3148
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Horse_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,364
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    with respect to drive comfort which rims are better, stock or alloy?
    현대 애인

  10. #3149
    PakWheeler Follow
    zahidbahi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    plz tell me after how much time the heat needle reaches half if T.STATAE valve is installed and fan is direct.

  11. #3150
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan918's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syedmohsin2k2 View Post
    What should be the price of a 2003 silver santro (karachi no) petrol/cng, chilling ac in good condition with 1 no. plate missing (with FIR copy)?
    It should be around 350,000 - 380,000

  12. #3151
    PakWheeler Follow
    VDR6367's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zahidbahi View Post
    plz tell me where is radiator drain bolt of santro.despite my all effort i have not been able to find it
    I have never been in garage when i give my car to service just because the mechanic is my friend and I trust him

    so here is what @iamadee has suggested in the same thread in the post #956 just copy and pasting it below once again check for the drain bolt if not found this could help you but dont break or crack the hose pipe while removing it.

    I dont know if it is the recommended way of doing it or not, but i disconnected the radiator pipe that connects radiator to engine from beneath and kept the car start to drain as much water as i could, worked fine for me.

    regards
    Adeel

  13. #3152
    PakWheeler Follow
    VDR6367's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This is the screen shoot of 2002 model so santro radiator has a drain bolt check it once again @zahidbahi
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. #3153
    PakWheeler Follow
    zahidbahi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VDR6367 View Post
    I have never been in garage when i give my car to service just because the mechanic is my friend and I trust him

    so here is what @iamadee has suggested in the same thread in the post #956 just copy and pasting it below once again check for the drain bolt if not found this could help you but dont break or crack the hose pipe while removing it.

    I dont know if it is the recommended way of doing it or not, but i disconnected the radiator pipe that connects radiator to engine from beneath and kept the car start to drain as much water as i could, worked fine for me.

    regards
    Adeel
    Thanks brother i have seen there is no drain bolt and lower hose pipe have to be removed for drainage.

  15. #3154
    PakWheeler Follow
    cammander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i just heard this. may be this is wrong...

    2 days before i visited hyundai 3s at jail road lahore and at there the manger was telling someone that santro will relaunch in mid or end of next month (december) and they are going to continue there same model which they stopped.. and they have 300 cars left to be unsold back in 2009 when they discontinued and the price will be arround 9 lacs or 10 lacs, but yet booking not started.

  16. #3155
    PakWheeler Follow
    zahidbahi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zahidbahi View Post
    plz tell me after how much time the heat needle reaches half if T.STATAE valve is installed and fan is direct.
    no one responding.

  17. #3156
    PakWheeler Follow
    zahidbahi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cammander View Post
    i just heard this. may be this is wrong...

    2 days before i visited hyundai 3s at jail road lahore and at there the manger was telling someone that santro will relaunch in mid or end of next month (december) and they are going to continue there same model which they stopped.. and they have 300 cars left to be unsold back in 2009 when they discontinued and the price will be arround 9 lacs or 10 lacs, but yet booking not started.
    hyundai shehzore production has started.in september 150 and in october 300 units of shehzore were produced.

  18. #3157
    PakWheeler Follow
    invincible_doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    754
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zahidbahi View Post
    no one responding.
    You mean to ask when thermostat valve is intact and fan is automatic. If this is so it reaches between two marks in like 10 mins and remains there forever.

    Sent from my Sony Xperia Z

  19. #3158
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    incognito59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    57
    Posts
    3,177
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just bought this 2003 Santro Clubfor my brother!


    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1300811

  20. #3159
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    incognito59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    57
    Posts
    3,177
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1300812

  21. #3160
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    incognito59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    57
    Posts
    3,177
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1300813

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •