Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 250 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 4982
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Hyundai Santro Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    u4usman4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,873
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Hyundai Santro Fan Club

    AOA. This part is purely dedicated to HYUNDAI SANTRO which is available in variants. Share ur experience here. Hyundai Santro Fan Club -502667

  2. #3361
    PakWheeler Follow
    faridahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalAgent View Post
    I never been a harsh driver, always drove with very light foot. and same is the case with this santro.
    In lahore traffic i have managed to average 15km/l by using light foot and hyper-milling techniques

  3. #3362
    PakWheeler Follow
    abart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    909
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalAgent View Post
    I never been a harsh driver, always drove with very light foot. and same is the case with this santro.
    visit my mechanic in Islamabad - I / 10 sector if you can, PM me i will share his contact info !

  4. #3363
    PakWheeler Follow
    FederalAgent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    505
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faridahmed View Post
    In lahore traffic i have managed to average 15km/l by using light foot and hyper-milling techniques
    15 KM is awsome in Lahore. I wish I could get even 12/13 here in ISB. what is the standrd IDLE RPM of SANTRO , is it 1000 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by abart View Post
    visit my mechanic in Islamabad - I / 10 sector if you can, PM me i will share his contact info !
    Thanks, just sent you a PM.
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

  5. #3364
    PakWheeler Follow
    zahidbahi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faridahmed View Post
    In lahore traffic i have managed to average 15km/l by using light foot and hyper-milling techniques
    i am getting maximum 9 km.plz tell me what should i do.what are most important hyper milling tecniques.

  6. #3365
    PakWheeler Follow
    faridahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalAgent View Post
    15 KM is awsome in Lahore. I wish I could get even 12/13 here in ISB. what is the standrd IDLE RPM of SANTRO , is it 1000 ?
    no idea about idle rpm

  7. #3366
    PakWheeler Follow
    faridahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zahidbahi View Post
    i am getting maximum 9 km.plz tell me what should i do.what are most important hyper milling tecniques.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ts-hypermiling

  8. #3367
    PakWheeler Follow
    abart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    909
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    excellent article

  9. #3368
    PakWheeler Follow
    abart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    909
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    one quick question:

    Is regular car wash necessary? .. i am feeling very stiff drive nowadays.. if I do wash should I allow them to spray diesel beneath the car?

  10. #3369
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iamadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Not at all. I have barely got my santro serviced ever since (i.e almost 5 years) i have got it. A regular wash at home once in a blue moon should be just fine, for rest of the time a clean moist cloth is enough to do the job...

    And spraying oil or diesel underneath is a BIG NO for me.

    For the stiffness of suspension, how old are your tires btw?


    Quote Originally Posted by abart View Post
    one quick question:

    Is regular car wash necessary? .. i am feeling very stiff drive nowadays.. if I do wash should I allow them to spray diesel beneath the car?
    Sharing is caring....

  11. #3370
    PakWheeler Follow
    abart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    909
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    Not at all. I have barely got my santro serviced ever since (i.e almost 5 years) i have got it. A regular wash at home once in a blue moon should be just fine, for rest of the time a clean moist cloth is enough to do the job...

    And spraying oil or diesel underneath is a BIG NO for me.

    For the stiffness of suspension, how old are your tires btw?
    i think i have not so old tyres .. they are HIFLY chinese brand but are OK may be not better than dunlop or bridgestone etc..
    they are 165/65/13.. they are driven around 9K so far and none of them is punctured yet !

    thanks, i did the same no oil/desiel spray after wash.

  12. #3371
    PakWheeler Follow
    post911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear Santro owners,
    I have a 5speed tranny for Santro car with all the electrics and meter and stuff,
    Bought it for my Santro but my father decided to sell the car so had to take it out,
    In mint condition,
    If any body wants it kindly do contact me,
    Will sell it for good price,
    Contact info,
    Faisal,
    0344-5007374.

  13. #3372
    PakWheeler Follow
    zaeem9236's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear santro experts,
    plz tell me is this camshaft position sensor???
    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1377360Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1377362

  14. #3373
    PakWheeler Follow
    ecu_designer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaeem9236 View Post
    Dear santro experts,
    plz tell me is this camshaft position sensor???
    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1377360Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1377362
    In Santro Plus there was a round distributor & cam sensor was in that distributor, i think i do hav that distributor some where in my store

  15. #3374
    PakWheeler Follow
    zaeem9236's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    can u tell me function of it wiring? (look picture)
    yellow
    red
    white

  16. #3375
    PakWheeler Follow
    abart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    909
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by post911 View Post
    Dear Santro owners,
    I have a 5speed tranny for Santro car with all the electrics and meter and stuff,
    Bought it for my Santro but my father decided to sell the car so had to take it out,
    In mint condition,
    If any body wants it kindly do contact me,
    Will sell it for good price,
    Contact info,
    Faisal,
    0344-5007374.
    can you share some photos !?

  17. #3376
    PakWheeler Follow
    abart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    909
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hello friends..
    today i bought a universal RPM for santro for 1600Rs... i think i totally wasted my money, RPM Is working but gauge hardly reach at 1 point .. at peak RPM it should be at around 6 to 7 point..there are 3 positions at the back of meter.. 4. 6 and 8 ...since santro has 4 cylinder we set it to 4 even then guage not moving above 1.5 to 2 points on meter.. so the experiment of using 3rd party RPM totally got flop !

    what if we try to use any other 1000cc EFI car RPM meter on santro, will it work? just an idea in my mind !

  18. #3377
    PakWheeler Follow
    ecu_designer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaeem9236 View Post
    can u tell me function of it wiring? (look picture)
    yellow
    red
    white
    may b its
    +5v
    Signal/ digital
    Gnd

    Santro Plus Model 2002, Distributor with CAM sensor. i changed it back in 2003 bcz of Oil leakage issue.

    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1378630

    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1378631

    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1378632

    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1378633

    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1378634

    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1378635

    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1378636

    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1378637

    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1378638

    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1378639

  19. #3378
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqibasit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,178
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abart View Post
    hello friends..
    today i bought a universal RPM for santro for 1600Rs... i think i totally wasted my money, RPM Is working but gauge hardly reach at 1 point .. at peak RPM it should be at around 6 to 7 point..there are 3 positions at the back of meter.. 4. 6 and 8 ...since santro has 4 cylinder we set it to 4 even then guage not moving above 1.5 to 2 points on meter.. so the experiment of using 3rd party RPM totally got flop !

    what if we try to use any other 1000cc EFI car RPM meter on santro, will it work? just an idea in my mind !
    Its not flop idea, your electrician is a nerd. Santro has got 2 coils, each of them powering 2 cylinders. So u have to look for a gauge with the cylinder setting of 2.
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

  20. #3379
    PakWheeler Follow
    ecu_designer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1378648

  21. #3380
    PakWheeler Follow
    abart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    909
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqibasit View Post
    Its not flop idea, your electrician is a nerd. Santro has got 2 coils, each of them powering 2 cylinders. So u have to look for a gauge with the cylinder setting of 2.
    Hahaha.. Thanks Aqib bro.. you are great .. i was too thinking like that RPM is picking half the power.. I will find techo for 2 cylinders.. i was surfing net and found this gadget Sunpro CP7905 Super Tachometer III - Black Dial : Amazon.com : Automotive it looks awesome here we have cheap chinese techometer .. can you recomend good place to buy this stuff ? btw i am Islamabad / RWP base santro lover

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •