Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 250 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 4987
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Hyundai Santro Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    u4usman4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,873
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Hyundai Santro Fan Club

    AOA. This part is purely dedicated to HYUNDAI SANTRO which is available in variants. Share ur experience here. Hyundai Santro Fan Club -502667

  2. #4781
    Newbie Follow
    abdul_awan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default Hyundai Santro Exec 2006

    Hi members this is my 1st post. This forum is very useful for santro lovers. I want to buy a Hyundai Santro Exec 2006 model. Its in good condition mileage is almost 75k. I want to know what should be the price of it in islamabad. Plz help

  3. #4782
    PakWheeler Follow
    mikehotel86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marwan View Post
    Anybody having info about zero meter santro? Is it available?
    Hyundai Sajjad motors, Lahore have it.

    I think they're selling it for 10 lacs

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  4. #4783
    PakWheeler Follow
    nadeem_kajla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Asslaam O Alaikum,
    My sentro Plus 2002 eat mobil oil. half liter after covering 500KM I need to replace her rings. what should be the labor in Multan for rings.
    Warm regards.

  5. #4784
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nadeem_kajla View Post
    Asslaam O Alaikum,
    My sentro Plus 2002 eat mobil oil. half liter after covering 500KM I need to replace her rings. what should be the labor in Multan for rings.
    Warm regards.
    First ensure that rings are really worn

  6. #4785
    PakWheeler Follow
    nadeem_kajla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Thanks for your suggestion She mobil oil smokes mostly when starts after heating it does not smoke much.
    can you plz guide me how to ensure about rings?

  7. #4786
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iamadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nadeem_kajla View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion She mobil oil smokes mostly when starts after heating it does not smoke much.
    can you plz guide me how to ensure about rings?
    Looks more like valve seals then that of rings...

    Sent from my General Mobile 4G using Tapatalk
    Sharing is caring....

  8. #4787
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nadeem_kajla View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion She mobil oil smokes mostly when starts after heating it does not smoke much.
    can you plz guide me how to ensure about rings?
    Looks like valve seals get compression test done though

  9. #4788
    PakWheeler Follow
    awaisbhatti230's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Where can i find engine number of santro plz reply ASAP

  10. #4789
    PakWheeler Follow
    khan_ji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default any good santro machnic frm rwp/isb...???

    Guys please help in finding me a good and reliable mechanic for santro in twin cities

  11. #4790
    PakWheeler Follow
    khan_ji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    aoa...first time im driving power steering car(santro)...have i question with you guys...when i turn left or right lil bit car gives like hhhhzzz hhhzzz feeling..is it normal thing ????
    other question is i need to know best workshop for tunning and other mechnical works for furture please recommend me best and reasonable workshop(rwp/isb) for santro...wil be very thankfull...

  12. #4791
    PakWheeler Follow
    sasha11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aoa.Guyz kindly tell most suitabl wattage of santro club headlight bulbs. Thanx.

  13. #4792
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iamadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khan_ji View Post
    aoa...first time im driving power steering car(santro)...have i question with you guys...when i turn left or right lil bit car gives like hhhhzzz hhhzzz feeling..is it normal thing ????
    other question is i need to know best workshop for tunning and other mechnical works for furture please recommend me best and reasonable workshop(rwp/isb) for santro...wil be very thankfull...
    If your car has genuine power steering than it should not give any hiss sound on extreme turning. If it's aftermarket then it's quite possible. Try to avoid extreme cutting of steering in either directions. For workshop maybe some member from twin cities could help.

    Sent from my General Mobile 4G using Tapatalk
    Sharing is caring....

  14. #4793
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghufranhaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    This is the third post and still no answer koi to bata do please

    I just bought a Santro GV 2004, 112,5000 done. Engine is in perfect condition. I started to have this problem since yesterday when i got my car serviced, After getting the service done, i got CNG full. The switch position was in middle, the car started perfectly and when i convert it to CNG it starts missing and on releasing the accelerator, the engine shuts down. Re-starting again it misses and on giving accelerator, it remain started. I switched the switch to CNG and drove back to home. I ran smoothly to my home. on reaching home, the acceleration just died down (gari ghutne lagi or or phr band hogai) i started again and it missed. The car is starting on Petrol perfectly but missing and shutting down as soon as it is converted to CNG. Please advice as what should be wrong here as i have no clue.


    P.S: Also guide me with the switch settings where should be the default position when starting

  15. #4794
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iamadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Blow the plugs probably there is water in them.

    Sent from my General Mobile 4G using Tapatalk
    Sharing is caring....

  16. #4795
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    What should be fair demand for santro club 2008 87K driven FF CNG weak engine and not drivable on petrol. AC not working and work required in as we say in Urdu gode and hissa.

    Car has KHI number.


    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  17. #4796
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeelraja78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    What should be fair demand for santro club 2008 87K driven FF CNG weak engine and not drivable on petrol. AC not working and work required in as we say in Urdu gode and hissa.

    Car has KHI number.


    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    Bro it must be not more than 4 lac. If you search market in khi.

  18. 13-05-2016, 01:54 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    not needed

  19. #4797
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeelraja78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghufranhaq View Post
    This is the third post and still no answer koi to bata do please

    I just bought a Santro GV 2004, 112,5000 done. Engine is in perfect condition. I started to have this problem since yesterday when i got my car serviced, After getting the service done, i got CNG full. The switch position was in middle, the car started perfectly and when i convert it to CNG it starts missing and on releasing the accelerator, the engine shuts down. Re-starting again it misses and on giving accelerator, it remain started. I switched the switch to CNG and drove back to home. I ran smoothly to my home. on reaching home, the acceleration just died down (gari ghutne lagi or or phr band hogai) i started again and it missed. The car is starting on Petrol perfectly but missing and shutting down as soon as it is converted to CNG. Please advice as what should be wrong here as i have no clue.


    P.S: Also guide me with the switch settings where should be the default position when starting
    I have had this problem once. i went to the cng conversion center and they did cleaned my emulator and after that it was working fine. so please check advancer/emulator, also check spark plugs, ignition coil and cable connectors. I hope it works

  20. #4798
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeelraja78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theqasim View Post
    Any one know santro used door price... my santro door in vry poor condition 😂
    Please check shershah market khi you will get the one very cheap in price.

  21. #4799
    PakWheeler Follow
    khan_ji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    What should be fair demand for santro club 2008 87K driven FF CNG weak engine and not drivable on petrol. AC not working and work required in as we say in Urdu gode and hissa.

    Car has KHI number.


    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    350k if you are in islamabad....bro dont go for that car ...itny kam upr se grmi start hai...

  22. #4800
    PakWheeler Follow
    khan_ji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i need to know best workshop for tunning and other mechnical works for furture please recommend me best and reasonable workshop(rwp/isb) for santro...wil be very thankfull...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •