- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
First of all get your car tuned from Hyundai 3s they clean all sensors and throttle body as well. They might be able to point out the noise thats coming from engine....
refer to this thread for disc pads info
hey im from Karachi & need some serious help with my santro with the following problems.
1. my santro's rpm is too low before replacing it it was too high.. n now i gotta replace it again.. what should i do to keep the race stable not too high not too low.
2. my cng and petrol consumption is too much.. my car gives around 70km on full cng (400 rps. approx)
3. i recently serviced my car's AC 3 month back & the cooling really sucks.. and also the pick of my car becomes realli slow.
plz suggest me some good mechanics or workshops who can work on these problems and SOLVE them once and for all. PLEASE HELP!
Santro fan club guys help needed. I am sick of my 2006 Hyundai Santro. In this year i have changed it's fuel pump 5 times (Not Original) and now Fuel Pump motor has stopped working again. Car gives jerks, missing and firing on petrol. I am sick of this **** car. Which fuel pump should i use this time any Bosch? Please help me out urgently.
why am i not getting any help?? =(
I need to get my Santro Tuned,Can you please tell me where there dealership is?
Under the Coconut tree
Guys i have santro club gv, i need RPM Meter for it, if there is any other complete speedometer which can be replaced with it and it has also rpm meter !
Your sentence is in complete please provide more details.
1. before replacing what?
2. Is the RPM low on gas or petrol?
3. for consumption how is your route, crowded or a straight road, is it with or without ac?
4. Get your ac checked by some reputed ac service guy. i dont know any in khi if u were in lahore i might have referred y to any i know.
4. The slow pick with ac is related to both cng tunning and the condition of compressor itself.
hope it helps.
1. try to get hold on a genuine pump from bilal gunj (Kabli).
2. always keep your tank filled 1/4th dont let it go below that.
3. make sure if you have cng installed, when you switch to cng your fuel pump should stop working, get a relay or cutout whichever applicable installed from any good electrician.
Following these steps will surely resolve your problem.
Got both of the axles of my santro replaced today since they started making noise after the rain season.
My bad i didnt inspected the boots earlier so resulted in this blunder. Got kabli genuine axles for 5k (both left and right). Hope they perform fine....
Looking for input about the price of the kabli axles....Is it ok or i am robbed....
another question, my santro does 148 KMs without AC in Islamabad filled in Rs. 465. is it okay? i have checked twice for the last two refilled, and the average was 148 KMs. so this time it is exact mileage noted by me.
The tick tick sound on turnings usually refers to axles, as in my case. You should consult any good mechanic for the grrr grrr sound you are experiencing.
Sorry but i took no pics and i had no options but to trust the shopkeeper for it being kabli and genuine, he offered me a 6 months warranty though..
The mileage you are referring too is pretty high for me (benefit of potohar region i guess) i normally get around 100km max w/ 50L cylinder mix a/c.
i need spoiler for my santro,plz mention the cost of spoiler .
and any reliable mechanic in Peshawar.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere