- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
But if you install another Cylinder it will be a great hecktik for the Engine,
Allah bachaee Har Nazaar Behaya hai!!!!!!!
Yes Asim is really nice man
He changed my santro's guage but I think its fualty thats why he told me that it need to be replace.
Do you also hv GV? Actually there is no problem at all due to extra cylinder in my Santro GV but boys at CNG filling stations react very funny sometime when meter cross Rs600 they run to stop the CNG valve because they think that there is some problem with there dispensers LOL
But when they come to know that there are 4 cylinder in my Santro they really surprise
Well what is your real name and your cell number?? (If you don't mind)
"When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."
1) i was advised by a wheel balancing mechanic to change the rims, dont know how much it will cost and whether alloy rim are better or simple one... also how to make it sure that rims i m purchasing are brand new or used one. Kinly suggest me some shops in Rawalpindi/Islamabad
2) My Santro 2005 exec was excellant in pick, drive with soundless engine but i noticed that it is consuming too much cng, giving only 120 km in full 50 cylinder, I went to three star CNG on Kuri road rawalpindi and get my car fully cng tuned and asked the mechanic to please reduce the gas consumption. He did his work but now it seems that my car is almost dead specially when due to some reason i reduce the speed on highway... it becomes pathetic to run car even in 2nd gear...so o left with only one option to get my car to extreme left and then wait so that it can reach 70 km/hour speed...please guide me what to do..thanx
Expert Opinion Required:
Yesterday a mechanic blocked my air intake by 50% at that time the car was fine however; today I am experiencing rough idling and when brakes are applied e.g at speed breaker etc car vibrates a lot.
I have the following questions:
1) Reason of this problem?
2) Factory Fitted CNG comes with air intake blockage so whether it is necessary to block the remaining by 50% also.
3) Whether engine will experience more load then normal due to minimal air intake.
4) Whether performance on petrol will be affected e.g more petrol consumption, missing on petrol due to reduced air flow.
Where are all the experts......Not a single PWer to help........strange
gringo bhai jan i have 06 club GV. the intake does NOT come blocked for factory fitted CNG. mene ek bar block karwaya tha 50% intake magar gari rpm nai pakar rahi thi aur bohat slow ho gae thi is lye wapas unblock kar dia, phir b agar aap behter CNG avg k lye block karwana chahtey hein to apney cng mechanic se setting karwa lein, magar pher gari 80 se upar mushkil se hi jae gi. aur avg ka fark b kuch khas nai, baki ap ki marzi
Anyways coming to your problem and its probable solution...
get the idle race fixed through the screw on the kit, not a big deal...
air blockage should not be an issue under normal circumstances...
load on engine i don't think so... the car will tell you if its running under load...
yes this will effect the settings on petrol, and consumption will increase also...
Thanks guys and the response of iamadee is what would be termed as quite expert thats my feeling otherwise how many of us know stuff otherwise I would not have come to this forum and he seems to be very humble or in a state of self denial
santro use what kind of scanning tool OBD I or OBD II?
I Bought FRIXA from Imran autos Kashmir road rwp, for Rs. 800/- for my santro, the packing, part number, Part ID, and everything is exactly same as mentioned on their website, FRIXA the part number is FPH10N for Hyundai Atoz which is santro in Pakistan, even the ATOZ=santro plus part number FPH10 and ATOZ (NEW)=satro club part number FPH10N was also written on the products i got FPH10N for santro club which is ATOZ NEW.
CV joints Goddy was only available in chinese, i was looking for Japanese or Korean, but didn't find, have asked from almost every shop there. only Chinese for Rs. 1800/- available. I think i should go for Japanese for Rs. 4000/- from Hyundai Sawan motors, or Kabali from Chahsultan, where the price of Kabli is Rs. 6000/- (asked via phone).
PS: anyone having genuine santro club rear coil springs for sale?
are you opting to change both of the CV joints or only one of them???
around 6 months ago, left CV joint of my santro failed. Only chineese was available for 1000 Rs. I got it changed and it lasted no more than 1 day. I went to Saddar the next morning and bought a Japanese/Korean CV joint. It is working fine till now...
Did you check Wajid autos? I bought Japanese cv joint from them.. anyways.. best of luck...