0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tyres/Rims for Santro

I would like to know if any one can guide technical specially about rims/tyres
    I just got santro, i couldnt get the tyre/rims changed immediately after i got the car, i was out of cash...
    the car comes with General tyres and imported rims, i am looking for some nice alloy rims...in lahore where can i get good budget new rims?
    also i neeed to know regarding the sizes of the tyres/wheels..should i replace them with the same size?
    how long will these general tyres last? should i replace the tyres as well or just the rims?
    Another thing i need to know is how much will my rims sale out ? its just a around a week i got the car.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother you can replace the rims and tyres. You should realy change your tyres as general are very bad tyres as they slip very bad. Change to yokohama as these are the best tyres in the local market that can take roughs of pakista roads. and try a slighty a bigger size. I dont know the exact size but increase the size like if it 145 size go to 155 or 165 size as this will increase the grip on the road. and yes you can sell your ol rims and tyres as they are new. Just tell the shop keeper that you just bought it and are bringing it to his shop to change as this will give you good rate. Dont forget to check the market arround as this will give you the rates. Round about difference of 1000~3000. This will help you. I live in islamabad. over here kamran market kashmire road rawalpindi is the best tyre market. Hope My speach is help.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well nice decision boi.u can just replace its rim with alloy one which design u like and u should use 155/65 tyre and they are best for santro.i have recently changed my rims and tyre.other thing dont sale its geuine rims ...
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good idea, not to sale them,i am also fond of genuine things, but where will i keep them?

so bigger tyre wont be doing any harm to the car/body/axle etc..(not sure on the tech stuff) also with big tyres what about gas consumption will tht no increasE?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List