8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default urgent help needed abt rear suspension for khyber

hi every1..just wanted to knw that s there any soln to stif the rear suspn in khyber.last year i changed the shocks and the springs....problem solve ho gai thi lakin last week say mein nay notice kiya hai keh rear suspension phir say flexible ho gai hai....so should i change my shocks to gas shocks or i change the spring...aur gas shocks kitnay ke milain gai khyber ay liyay...aur kiya gas shocks sahi rahain gai.waiting for ur suggestions.thanx in advance

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First things first, i dont exactly understand what you mean by suspension phir flexible ho gayi hai.Now, which brand of shocks did you use as replacement?. If you used cheap local ones than most likely the shocks are gone. DO you have packing in place?, if yes than what type of packing.? Spring tend to lose recoil ability earlier than normal with packing more so with the silver ones, If thats the case then you can change the springs only.
    The word politics is derived from the word poly meaning, many & the word ticks,meaning blood sucking parasites

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

do u hav a cng kit in ur car?cylinder i mean?i assume u hav.in this case,ur shocks hav completed their life due to the excessive weight of the cylinder directly above them.now this is wat u need to do.

1)get desi springs for ur car.they r stiffer then the original springs.nd get these springs installed in ur car.but u might hav a problem,nd that wud b that ur car wud b lifted abt 1.5inch.if its ok wid u,fine,if not,get one cirle/loop of the spring cut before u install it in ur car.this wud give u the required stiffness

2)change the rear shocks again,if u can afford.they arent much costly.must b below 1500rs.i got them for 800rs abt 3.5yrs ago.

if u get these 2 things done on ur car.ur problem is solved for ever....!!!!
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nd yes if u hav any type of spacers under the shocks...get rid of them.just put desi spring.it wud give u stiffness n ground clearence too(if u dnt cut it).

i had a khyber nd i did many pungas wid its suspension.the best which worked was the one im telling here...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@bluntknife
    dude mein nay kyb kay shocks dalway thay.aur springs BDL kay thay.jahan tak mera khayal hai springs kuch ziada beth *** hain becoz jab packin new hoti hai to spring awaz b nhi kartay .lakin kuch arsay kay bad like after one month jab rubber packin thori se beth jati hai awaz ana shuru hojati hai bcz spring loose ho jata hai.
    @ahmadbila
    yar cylinder hai 50ltrs ka..no spacer but only 0.5 inch rubbber packin.mein nay desi springs b use kiyay hain aur ek lop katwa kar b check iya hai lakin comfort nhi tha.lakin gari as such koi prob nhi day rahi like speed breaks per nhi lagti aur na he ziada oscilate karti hai..may be a yr before both the things were new so thats y it was stifff...gas shocks oil filled shocks ke tarah bethay nhi is liyay mein soch raha tha ke wo dalwa loon...now u ppl give me ur advice ...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List