For the sake of emotional egoistics owners of Liana-- a breif recap:
1. 1.3ltr car with a comparabily short wheelbase.
2. Company fitted Cng issues with the oxygen sensors--knocking at high end rpm torque issues.
3. highiest rollover and stability issues -- admitted by pak suzuki engineers and suzuki workshop head mechanics.
4. engine head problem--- excessive tappit readjustment issues within the span of two oil changes or 8000 kms.
5. cabin size issue--- back seat leg crumble.
6. bumpy ride speacially for the rear seat passengers.. noticed on speed brakers as compared to honda city and even mitsu lancer..
7. poor insulation of glasses and wind noise even after 140km/h--- same problem with corolla 2004-08( rent a car zamana high demand)
8. poor head rest and seat angles carves.. back ache in just 2 hours drive or 150kms as compared to civic though some issues are there with corolla as well..
9. road grip problem-- stubborn and sturdy quite times takes control even out of the hands of the driver often at the corners or 80km/h plus overtake manuver...
10. Weak exterior shape with poor tyre space... looks horrible with stock tyres and even with 15'' rims which is bold step coz within 10 days you will come back to 14'' rim size due to the wOw* effects of liana..
11. Price segment vs R&D of the product and market response plus after sales resale market management for the owners.. disasterous..
*.. wOw effects of Liana-- a list of unlimited unpleasent feelings.
its not a offence to own a liana-- galti gunnah nahi hoti so dont take it on your heart dear!
I am pretty much sure that you own a second hand liana proverbial slang taking advantage of the price bargain at the cost of the first users huge loss... which most current liana owners have done who were the potential buyers of cultus, alto or the coure with acuteness of foresightness by purchasing a discontinued product of the near future--next year 2010..
Wise will be wise after reading this but the rest will be unrest B-)...