0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default LIANA BEST CAR...

hello guyz. i am new at pakwheels website.here i want to share my experience with you guyz.

i bought a liana week before and i must say it is a best car ever.i have honda civic 2005 alto 2009 ,mehran 2007 and i was planning to buy a liana.first i was confused cuz most of the people told me that liana is not a good car.but i must say it is the best car. u can get a good car in 6.5-7.0lakhs.and in that bughet u cant get a luxury car.its engine is almost excellent and i dont face any problem.even when ac is on and on cng it is very economical. in rs 300cng on ac i drived it around 130km.which is quiet good average of 1300cc car.and its pick is also very good.there is no problem at all.the guyz who told me dnt buy liana chcked my car and they also what a car we dnt think liana is that good. So people dnt drive that car and just (Suni sunai baton per yaqeen karte ha).i also have civic but i must say liana is a good match of civic.

to jin ke pass liana hai bus woi samajh skte han. baqi log suni sunai baton par yaqeen karte ha. ja kar liana ki drive le it can go upto 60easily on ptrl without any sound which is gaurentee of a good engine.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ and y the hell wil lthey add this in their own manufacturing faults list
    The Flag is the Embodiment, not of Sentiment, but of History.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Acha mounchoon waley bille
    It is impossible to please everybody.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@naxun tm ne liana drive ki hah?
    nuffin left wid da racer ......except da glory pride n honoR ........when he WiNs !!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

newton@
    we never drove our liana on cng
    all my family is anti-cng......i also like the way u speak uncle
    Under the Coconut tree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@LIANARULES

Anti-CNG (y) I'm with you
    It is impossible to please everybody.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar without cng pe b ,,,nah
    nuffin left wid da racer ......except da glory pride n honoR ........when he WiNs !!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

NOTE: Remember this car is being produced by paksuzuki.Saari company THAIKAY PAY DI HUI HA.
    when we have not what we love,we must love what we have

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shaheel_shael

OK! Lets see what we have here. You probably thought no one would look at the links you have posted.

Link1- The problems that guy is facing are due to unknown reasons. Drive a Corolla or a Civic without engine oil, Khulla oil or sub standard oil for 20k Kms and see what happens. get my popint?

Link2- Please refer to my reply on that thread and also that the problem (which was not a problem in the first place) was resolved.

Link3- this thread is NOT about Liana...It is general commentry about Paksuzuki.

Link4- This thread does not tell about any problems. All it says is that "dont' buy Liana... it is the worst car ever". That seems to be your monotonous rhetoric as well BTW.

Link5- The issue is not with the car, but the A/C switch.

Bro, Please read the threads that you are giving reference about at least!. IF you had read the threads, which I doubt, then you tried to fool a lot of people here. Take care and happy meningful/truthful posting.

Peace!
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hondaFanatic

na, no discount wala scene sir when i say rough i mean corolla jaisa rough! ive learnt my lesson, liana k kareeb nai jana, suzuki is alrite! garage main alto hai, really satisfied with it! ur lucky Mr. Newton MashAllah!

Maybe Liana is really for "rough" users like you bro. No wonder your Liana went bad after 3 weeks, IF you really had one that is.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't feel like typing a lot right now. Please check my comprehensive analysis on the following thread. Please remember, I bought my Laian RXi FF CNG in Dec 2007 and it has done 32K Kms.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!119405~ForumID!13~Page!3~pw. html&#reply

For the sake of emotional egoistics owners of Liana-- a breif recap:

1. 1.3ltr car with a comparabily short wheelbase.

2. Company fitted Cng issues with the oxygen sensors--knocking at high end rpm torque issues.

3. highiest rollover and stability issues -- admitted by pak suzuki engineers and suzuki workshop head mechanics.

4. engine head problem--- excessive tappit readjustment issues within the span of two oil changes or 8000 kms.

5. cabin size issue--- back seat leg crumble.

6. bumpy ride speacially for the rear seat passengers.. noticed on speed brakers as compared to honda city and even mitsu lancer..

7. poor insulation of glasses and wind noise even after 140km/h--- same problem with corolla 2004-08( rent a car zamana high demand)

8. poor head rest and seat angles carves.. back ache in just 2 hours drive or 150kms as compared to civic though some issues are there with corolla as well..

9. road grip problem-- stubborn and sturdy quite times takes control even out of the hands of the driver often at the corners or 80km/h plus overtake manuver...

10. Weak exterior shape with poor tyre space... looks horrible with stock tyres and even with 15'' rims which is bold step coz within 10 days you will come back to 14'' rim size due to the wOw* effects of liana..

11. Price segment vs R&D of the product and market response plus after sales resale market management for the owners.. disasterous..

*.. wOw effects of Liana-- a list of unlimited unpleasent feelings.

its not a offence to own a liana-- galti gunnah nahi hoti so dont take it on your heart dear!

I am pretty much sure that you own a second hand liana proverbial slang taking advantage of the price bargain at the cost of the first users huge loss... which most current liana owners have done who were the potential buyers of cultus, alto or the coure with acuteness of foresightness by purchasing a discontinued product of the near future--next year 2010..

Wise will be wise after reading this but the rest will be unrest B-)...

Quite unfortunate bro! UR reply is still "uninformed". It clearly shows from the supposedly "logical" points U have shared. Ley me give U a reality check by answering and correcting your rather inaccurate information. Please bear in mind that I based my decision after doing my homework and taking several test drives of the said cars available at that time. Also, for your referrence, the cars that I considered in
    Dec 2007
    were:

a) Liana

b) City

c) Corolla XLi

1- 1.3 Ltr engine: It was the most powerful engine in it's class when I bought it NEW in Dec 2007LIANA BEST CAR... - 1. Check the websites of manufacturers for reference to specs. Corolla: 84 HP, City: 79 HP and Liana: 89 HP. Second part, Shorter wheelbase. Liana: 2480 mm, City: 2450 mm. Do the maths bro!

2- FF CNG. SIS Kit. Market price: Rs 85,000. Regular venturi type kit: Rs 35,000. SIS Kits are the most advanced CNG solutions available today. It has it's own ECU and direct injection through injectors into the intake manifold. To feel the difference, U have to test drive my Liana which is taken care of by me personally. It will rev UR pants off...I guarantee. LIANA BEST CAR... - 1 This should also take care of UR point about it being a "cheap" alternative.

3- Rollover and stability issues: Which Paksuzuki engineer are you quoting. Please be specific. there are no known issues and secondly, handling was one of the deciding factors for me to go for Liana. Arguably better than City and Corolla.

4- Head problems: Liana is the only engine in it's class in pakistan which has no "Tappets". Surpridsed haan? yes my dear, UR information is wrong. It has steel discs available in high compression and turbo engines which do not need adjustment as frequently as Tappets. I am sure this would have added to your knowledge. BTW, My Liana has benn driven 32K Kms and no issues Alhamdolillah.

5- Cabin Size: I am 6'1" with a heavier than average frame and I can sit comfortably. I felt cramped both in City and Corolla.

6- Bumpy ride: WOW! U really haven't taken a ride in Liana ever bro. Let me share something with you. The final deciding factor for me was the ride quality. I test drove a one and a half year old abused Liana at Suzuki Township Motors. At that time, the new road was not constructed and if U know, it was full of potholes. That was the moment when I decided to go for Liana. Comfort is very important for me as my family rides in it. The ride of Corolla is already "famous" and city's ride was pathetic as compared to the two.

7- Wind noise and rattles. Once again, U have not experienced it. Please refer to my above point regarding the rattling issues. The car I test drove was an abused 1.5 year old Liana. No rattles or squeaks. It is the most comfortable and silent car to drive on long routes.

8- Once again, it has the best seats as compared tom City and Corolla, specially on long routes. The City's seats are narrower (refer to my height and size) and the foam is much harder. Corolla's seats feel like foam benches (No offence to anyone). The ergonomics are the best. try cornering hard in a City or a Corolla and U will further understand what I am saying.

9- Road grip problem. U had already mentioned this in ur point #
    . Second part: Steering. Ur experience hads nothing to do with the steering my friend, it has to do with ur ability to drive properly . If Tiff needell finds the steering "very responsive" and "suprisingly full of feedback" for a car in this price range, then I am sorry, ur opinion holds no water. LIANA BEST CAR... - 1 Please learn to drive properly, so that U can control the steering.

10- Poor stock tire size: Yes I agree with that and that is the reason, I changed the tires to 195/60/15 soon after delivery. As for your point reggarding reverting back to 14" tires, once again you are not informed. In all Japanese cars, when U open the driver's door (You can do that with your dream machine, the Prado as well) there is a sticker, and on that sticker my dear friend are the suggested tire sizes and the air pressures. Guess what ? Liana's suggested size is 195/55/15.

11- This is actually fun . Price category: LOLzzzz you are saying it's price is not good?!?!? lol. Bro, Check the prices again. When I bought my Liana, City and Liana were at par price wise. Corolla XLi was Rs about 100,000(including own) more than Liana and City. Now lets see what I got for my money: free registeration, Free oil changes for a year, CNG SIS kit worth Rs 85,000(City does not have FF CNG), bigger, more comfortable car, No own money, immediate delivery, better after sales service than any other brand... aand please do not argue with mme on this as I work for a USA company which conducts satisfaction surveys for BMW, VW, Honda and some more. I know how it works. Suzuki Master Motors in Lahore not only send me a letter before every scheduled service, but call me as well to remind me. Not to mention, they call me after the visit to ask if I am happy with my service or not. They also have a satisfaction survey filled out before I leave the premises after the service. furthermore, I find the technicians and the service advisors to be customer firendly and technically adept.

P.S: I have removed the unrelated parts from the post to concentrate on the facts about Liana. Read, enjoy and be convinced.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ all
    people liana should not be driven on CNG if its driven more than 1800 kms
    Under the Coconut tree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For the sake of emotional egoistics owners of Liana-- a breif recap:

1. 1.3ltr car with a comparabily short wheelbase.

2. Company fitted Cng issues with the oxygen sensors--knocking at high end rpm torque issues.

3. highiest rollover and stability issues -- admitted by pak suzuki engineers and suzuki workshop head mechanics.

4. engine head problem--- excessive tappit readjustment issues within the span of two oil changes or 8000 kms.

5. cabin size issue--- back seat leg crumble.

6. bumpy ride speacially for the rear seat passengers.. noticed on speed brakers as compared to honda city and even mitsu lancer..

7. poor insulation of glasses and wind noise even after 140km/h--- same problem with corolla 2004-08( rent a car zamana high demand)

8. poor head rest and seat angles carves.. back ache in just 2 hours drive or 150kms as compared to civic though some issues are there with corolla as well..

9. road grip problem-- stubborn and sturdy quite times takes control even out of the hands of the driver often at the corners or 80km/h plus overtake manuver...

10. Weak exterior shape with poor tyre space... looks horrible with stock tyres and even with 15'' rims which is bold step coz within 10 days you will come back to 14'' rim size due to the wOw* effects of liana..

11. Price segment vs R&D of the product and market response plus after sales resale market management for the owners.. disasterous..

*.. wOw effects of Liana-- a list of unlimited unpleasent feelings.

its not a offence to own a liana-- galti gunnah nahi hoti so dont take it on your heart dear!

I am pretty much sure that you own a second hand liana proverbial slang taking advantage of the price bargain at the cost of the first users huge loss... which most current liana owners have done who were the potential buyers of cultus, alto or the coure with acuteness of foresightness by purchasing a discontinued product of the near future--next year 2010..

Wise will be wise after reading this but the rest will be unrest B-)...

Quite unfortunate bro! UR reply is still "uninformed". It clearly shows from the supposedly "logical" points U have shared. Ley me give U a reality check by answering and correcting your rather inaccurate information. Please bear in mind that I based my decision after doing my homework and taking several test drives of the said cars available at that time. Also, for your referrence, the cars that I considered in
    Dec 2007
    were:

a) Liana

b) City

c) Corolla XLi

1- 1.3 Ltr engine: It was the most powerful engine in it's class when I bought it NEW in Dec 2007LIANA BEST CAR... - 1. Check the websites of manufacturers for reference to specs. Corolla: 84 HP, City: 79 HP and Liana: 89 HP. Second part, Shorter wheelbase. Liana: 2480 mm, City: 2450 mm. Do the maths bro!

2- FF CNG. SIS Kit. Market price: Rs 85,000. Regular venturi type kit: Rs 35,000. SIS Kits are the most advanced CNG solutions available today. It has it's own ECU and direct injection through injectors into the intake manifold. To feel the difference, U have to test drive my Liana which is taken care of by me personally. It will rev UR pants off...I guarantee. LIANA BEST CAR... - 1 This should also take care of UR point about it being a "cheap" alternative.

3- Rollover and stability issues: Which Paksuzuki engineer are you quoting. Please be specific. there are no known issues and secondly, handling was one of the deciding factors for me to go for Liana. Arguably better than City and Corolla.

4- Head problems: Liana is the only engine in it's class in pakistan which has no "Tappets". Surpridsed haan? yes my dear, UR information is wrong. It has steel discs available in high compression and turbo engines which do not need adjustment as frequently as Tappets. I am sure this would have added to your knowledge. BTW, My Liana has benn driven 32K Kms and no issues Alhamdolillah.

5- Cabin Size: I am 6'1" with a heavier than average frame and I can sit comfortably. I felt cramped both in City and Corolla.

6- Bumpy ride: WOW! U really haven't taken a ride in Liana ever bro. Let me share something with you. The final deciding factor for me was the ride quality. I test drove a one and a half year old abused Liana at Suzuki Township Motors. At that time, the new road was not constructed and if U know, it was full of potholes. That was the moment when I decided to go for Liana. Comfort is very important for me as my family rides in it. The ride of Corolla is already "famous" and city's ride was pathetic as compared to the two.

7- Wind noise and rattles. Once again, U have not experienced it. Please refer to my above point regarding the rattling issues. The car I test drove was an abused 1.5 year old Liana. No rattles or squeaks. It is the most comfortable and silent car to drive on long routes.

8- Once again, it has the best seats as compared tom City and Corolla, specially on long routes. The City's seats are narrower (refer to my height and size) and the foam is much harder. Corolla's seats feel like foam benches (No offence to anyone). The ergonomics are the best. try cornering hard in a City or a Corolla and U will further understand what I am saying.

9- Road grip problem. U had already mentioned this in ur point #
    . Second part: Steering. Ur experience hads nothing to do with the steering my friend, it has to do with ur ability to drive properly . If Tiff needell finds the steering "very responsive" and "suprisingly full of feedback" for a car in this price range, then I am sorry, ur opinion holds no water. LIANA BEST CAR... - 1 Please learn to drive properly, so that U can control the steering.

10- Poor stock tire size: Yes I agree with that and that is the reason, I changed the tires to 195/60/15 soon after delivery. As for your point reggarding reverting back to 14" tires, once again you are not informed. In all Japanese cars, when U open the driver's door (You can do that with your dream machine, the Prado as well) there is a sticker, and on that sticker my dear friend are the suggested tire sizes and the air pressures. Guess what ? Liana's suggested size is 195/55/15.

11- This is actually fun . Price category: LOLzzzz you are saying it's price is not good?!?!? lol. Bro, Check the prices again. When I bought my Liana, City and Liana were at par price wise. Corolla XLi was Rs about 100,000(including own) more than Liana and City. Now lets see what I got for my money: free registeration, Free oil changes for a year, CNG SIS kit worth Rs 85,000(City does not have FF CNG), bigger, more comfortable car, No own money, immediate delivery, better after sales service than any other brand... aand please do not argue with mme on this as I work for a USA company which conducts satisfaction surveys for BMW, VW, Honda and some more. I know how it works. Suzuki Master Motors in Lahore not only send me a letter before every scheduled service, but call me as well to remind me. Not to mention, they call me after the visit to ask if I am happy with my service or not. They also have a satisfaction survey filled out before I leave the premises after the service. furthermore, I find the technicians and the service advisors to be customer firendly and technically adept.

P.S: I have removed the unrelated parts from the post to concentrate on the facts about Liana. Read, enjoy and be convinced.

[/quote]

so your main point is that LIANA IS BETTER than city or corolla! cuz in every mentioned point, uve said that u found liana better than city or corolla!

give me a break man, if that was the truth, u wudve found more lianas on the road than any other car of its class! maybe me, panicslayer, sami, shqasmi n couple of other thousand non pw members are mad cuz according to us liana SUCKS! or maybe ur not willing to accept the fact that its a good for nothing car! OO n btw, all those points are ur homework n ur analysis, that does not imply on everyone!