AOa all, i own Liana LXi 2006. Recently i have started facing a problem regarding keyless remote system. Following are the symptoms:
1. The remote does not respond to any command, whereas the led on the remote control illuminates when a button is presssed on the remote.
2. The car 'double-indicators' and 'siren' remain ON whenever a door is opened and cannot be stopped with the help of a remote. what i hv done right now is cut-off the wire to the siren however during the drive the indicators keep on blinking.
3. Doors do not LOCK when the first time brake padel is pressed.
4. Doors do not UNLOCK when the key is put to OFF position.
5. Once the driver's door is opened with key, it only opens the drivers door (not unlocking other three doors as central locking does), however the operation of LOCK/UNLOCK switch on power-window panel on driver's door is working ok.
Following actions were taken:
1. Remote battery replacement has no effect.
2. I have performed re-programming of the remote by the procedure where key has to be put to ON/OFF and the drivers door needs to be closed three times etc etc, and the security system confirms the reprogramming as OK, but still the remote does not work.
3. I have rechecked all the connectors in side the driver's door panel and they are OK.
Can any one plz advise whats wrong with the system? plz also tell me whats the location of security-system controller in the car.
Looking forward for advices
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad