Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki liana jerks,missing,pick problem solution

Dear ALL,

After a lot of Research and Surveys i have found at last the perfect solution for liana engine jerking,missing and pick problem especially on CNG.

The solution is to remove the factory fitted CNG kit as this kit is the source of all problems in CNG performance of this car.

We have installed a landirenzo EFI kit in my friends SUZUKI LIANA car who has a lot of problems in CNG earlier now each and every problem is solved its an easy process and will cost you almost 8000 to 10,000 Rs but you will feel the real performance of this car i bet.

Results:

We havent seen any difference in fuel consumption as now its more better than earlier and dont ask about its pick and speed in CNG as its become more lighter and faster so keep my advice in mind and just remove the factory fitted kit and enjoyyyyyyyyyyy.

comments will be appreciated so as i can discuss furthur, and also share your experiences as this car is flop due to its engine but if this cng Problem is solved so i dont think that its a bad engine, it only gives problem in cng mostly and now above is the solution for it.

Oh "GOD" Save Me,My People & My Country.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have purchased recently suzuki liana previous owner said it jerks on cng and and suzuki workshop's machanic told him plug coil must replace which costs 46000 and second hand from old parts dealers 11000. so i purchased this liana along with this problem. after closed observation i have got to the point that it not only jerks on cng but little bit petrol too. than i told my electrician last night my observation so he told me to contact him today. today he checked its coils these works fine. problem he diagnosed are plug gap and leakage from plug holder he fixed both problem and now my liana works fine only spending Rs. 300 not 46000 or 11000. before this problem and after problem has been fixed i didn't think liana is bad. its drive and suspension and interior quality and design all are better than local corolla.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree with you but after market CNG is not a good idea i think, and PS claim that this prob has almost finished in new LIANA VURV

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default liana missing and jerking

i bought liana a month ago, was missing and jerking on cng, then it got worse and refused to run on cng, i took it to suzuki 3 S, they resolved the issue, jerking and missing was one problem and its refusal to run on cng was a separate problem, they corrected some wiring issues, some were under the hood and some under the dash board on second seater side, it took only an hour or so and its running perfect now, alhamdulillah, so suggestion is to first get it checked from Suzuki 3 S, if they cant do it then move to some freelance mechanic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No need for kit change... Suzuki 3S is solution for its issues.. Secondly SIS kit has best mileage...
    >>>>>>Toyota Corolla GLI Ecotec- A power Machine<<<<<<

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just have installed a new ignition coil on Suzuki Liana. Car was missing on CNG and had to verify this from Suzuki motors. After tuning, probem was intact then he tested it with new coil and every thing was working fine.

Went to Sadar and bought the new coil DENSO COIL (MADE in CHINA) for Rs 2500 and now every thing is working fine.

So as feedback, if these sorts of problem occurs then this has some thing to do with COIL. Electrician told me that due to week current from coil, car misses on CNG so now problem is resolved

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

yes same problem with me.bought liana one month ago .should i wash injectors .coz it is jerking on cng,mechanic said need to wash injector .1st i took it to 3s and mechanic said need to change coils the original coils price are 24000 then i took it other mechanic and electrician solved my problem in 4500 and it worked fine for some days and now there is same problem ,today he said need to wash injectors

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

so nobody replied its okay the problem solved ,there was need of depuration of injectors and changed two plugs as well ,now its okay

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dude liana ka cng system to injector wala hai me apni car me injector kit lagana chah raha tha same liana wali for eoconmy and performance lendirenzo walo se bat hui to 90thousand mang rahy the sirf kit k aur apne wo nikal di kia bat hai yar old hamain dedo kit
    ikd

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by imrandahar View Post
    dude liana ka cng system to injector wala hai me apni car me injector kit lagana chah raha tha same liana wali for eoconmy and performance lendirenzo walo se bat hui to 90thousand mang rahy the sirf kit k aur apne wo nikal di kia bat hai yar old hamain dedo kit

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can u please tell me where is the fuse for solenoid located. I am trying to apply your suggestionns to fix my liana missing problem.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default bhai aap apnay mechnics ka add de.....hum unhi se theek karwa lete he....

Quote Originally Posted by ihsaan View Post
    sorry guyz i dont agree with changing the ff CNG kit on liana as the FF kit is Landi-Renzo Omegas, and is state-of-the-art technology, excellent performance. Only problem is that it can only be calibrated (gas adjustments) with the help of a patent software and interface cable.
    i also own a liana 06 LXI for the last six months or so.........i had all these problems like missing, jerking, missing while accelerating, unstable idle rpms specially with AC on, stalling while breaking, the 'USTADS' advised me to change the injector, some said liana ka ye inherent problem hai and all the rubbish advices......... BUT then i found the solution to all these problems and now my car moves silky smooth.
    Following steps must be checked before going on any other expensive solution:
    1. Make sure that there are no gas leaks, starting from cylinder till injector rail. You can check the leakages with the help of soapy water for pressure lines.
    2. Check that the earth-wire coming from the CNG kit is intact and is not loose, if there are any joints preferrablly re-solder them.
    3. Remove the solinoid (black round thing with wire) from the 'CNG regulator' and clean the rust /contaminants present on the solinoid with the help of carby cleaner or sand paper.
    4. Carefully check the lead going from positive terminal of the battery to the solinoid valve, re-solder joiints if any, REMOVE THE FUSE INSTALLED ON THIS WIRE AND CLEAN ITS TERMINALS WITH SAND PAPER also spray-clean the fuse recepticle, and make sure that the contact of the wire is not loose at any place that also includes all the connectors till the solinoid valve.
    5. If possible also clean the connectors of CNG ECU (electronic control unit) located behind the console under the dash board.
    6. If possible get it calibrated from a facility that has the patent software.
    7. If none of these measures work, go for cleaning the Throttle body, Idle Air Speed (IAS) sensor, Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) and Inlet Air Temp (IAT) sensors. For advice on cleaning these sensors you can always get some idea from youtude videos.
    8. Never ever wash the engine while car servicing......only use compressed air under the bonnet. Water may short-circuit any of the sensors which will be an expensive deal therafter.
    I got my issues resolved by STEP-4 above....Wish you all the best for your repairs.......if you resolve the issues just pray for me
    ihsaan

BHai aap kaha rehtay he and kis city me ho......aap apnay mechanic ka address de do.....me usi se aa kar apni liana theek karwa leta ho.....bajai is ke ....ke her kisi ko explaination de kar bataooo......0314-9192917.......thanks and regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saamir16 View Post
    can u please tell me where is the fuse for solenoid located. I am trying to apply your suggestionns to fix my liana missing problem.
    Assuming that it is FF CNG, the fuse is right next to the positive terminal of battery. Must be yellow with a transparent dust cover.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ihsaan View Post
    sorry guyz i dont agree with changing the ff CNG kit on liana as the FF kit is Landi-Renzo Omegas, and is state-of-the-art technology, excellent performance. Only problem is that it can only be calibrated (gas adjustments) with the help of a patent software and interface cable.
    i also own a liana 06 LXI for the last six months or so.........i had all these problems like missing, jerking, missing while accelerating, unstable idle rpms specially with AC on, stalling while breaking, the 'USTADS' advised me to change the injector, some said liana ka ye inherent problem hai and all the rubbish advices......... BUT then i found the solution to all these problems and now my car moves silky smooth.
    Following steps must be checked before going on any other expensive solution:
    1. Make sure that there are no gas leaks, starting from cylinder till injector rail. You can check the leakages with the help of soapy water for pressure lines.
    2. Check that the earth-wire coming from the CNG kit is intact and is not loose, if there are any joints preferrablly re-solder them.
    3. Remove the solinoid (black round thing with wire) from the 'CNG regulator' and clean the rust /contaminants present on the solinoid with the help of carby cleaner or sand paper.
    4. Carefully check the lead going from positive terminal of the battery to the solinoid valve, re-solder joiints if any, REMOVE THE FUSE INSTALLED ON THIS WIRE AND CLEAN ITS TERMINALS WITH SAND PAPER also spray-clean the fuse recepticle, and make sure that the contact of the wire is not loose at any place that also includes all the connectors till the solinoid valve.
    5. If possible also clean the connectors of CNG ECU (electronic control unit) located behind the console under the dash board.
    6. If possible get it calibrated from a facility that has the patent software.
    7. If none of these measures work, go for cleaning the Throttle body, Idle Air Speed (IAS) sensor, Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) and Inlet Air Temp (IAT) sensors. For advice on cleaning these sensors you can always get some idea from youtude videos.
    8. Never ever wash the engine while car servicing......only use compressed air under the bonnet. Water may short-circuit any of the sensors which will be an expensive deal therafter.
    I got my issues resolved by STEP-4 above....Wish you all the best for your repairs.......if you resolve the issues just pray for me
    ihsaan
    Very nice advice. Liana's FF CNG kit is no doubt based on state of the art technology but the problem is that most of the dealerships actually don't have technical expertise for this CNG kit. Liana ko kisi aur ne nhii khud Suzuki k dealers ne fail kia.... Now just imagine that Suzuki pays Pkr. 8-10000 to a mechanic & 12-15000 to the head mechanic then who idiot will stay with them after learning few bits? So jo bhi ustad wahan hotay hain, unhay kuch bhi nhii ata, wo seekhne aur experiments krne k liye baithay hotay hain. Computer tuning to door ki bat hai
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gentleman4u View Post
    BHai aap kaha rehtay he and kis city me ho......aap apnay mechanic ka address de do.....me usi se aa kar apni liana theek karwa leta ho.....bajai is ke ....ke her kisi ko explaination de kar bataooo......0314-9192917.......thanks and regards
    Bro i live in Islamabad......and i am a DIYer, means i repair my own car as a hobby.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can u please guide that how much should be 1-plug gap ? 2- how he resolved leakege from plug holder ?, kindly guide as i am also facing same problem.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up solution

Hello every1 a had a liana car it start jerking in cng a went to many mechnic waist enough money but at the a got the ride of missing all u have to do is to remove liana kit and its availible in cant cng peshawar they will fixed u issue and ur car gona work like petrol in cng contact number 03219105474

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If u want to get rid of liana prob call cant cng peshawar 03219105474

19. 02-10-2013, 12:25 AM

PakWheeler

20. 02-10-2013, 12:26 AM

PakWheeler

21. 02-10-2013, 12:31 AM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salsh View Post
    i have a LIANA RXI 2006 model running on petrol, i am planing to convert to CNG please advise which CNG kit and Advancer should be installed and from where in Lahore. I went to Mavrick CNG the so called authorised dealers of Randi Renzo and the ustad there said "not install CNG kit in LIANA yeh KAMYAB nahi hay". please advise which is the best CNG conversion centre in lahore where ppl have knowledge about LIANA THanks.
    Landi renzo CNG kit is best and CNG kit shouldnt be installed in any gasoline car as they are from factory made to run on petrol 91 or 93 octaine . but as gas prices are high and petrol quality is cheap here, we use CNG for better economy but it decreases the life of engine because of knock etc cuz of cheap fuel!
    Never love soldiers , We die young !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SUZUKI LIANA ..... latest horror movie .......

Introducing the Suzuki Liana a treat for horror fans.... cng kit issue , ecu issue , resale issue , this and that issue , kukri-ga-da-ulti-pathan-issue ,the nothing else matters issue and finally the corolla and city is better then liana issue.....

the posts i read on this thread are nothing less then horrific and stressful. I have defended liana on many threads how ever i wonder dont other cars of this class face the same issues after all they are from the same era and technology type...

If you cant experiment and handle a technologically advanced car... simply stay away from it..... go back to carb based cars of the 80s, 90s or the econo boxes likes of cuore , mehran , cultus and alto...

I still think its a perfect blend of technology , efficiency and the perfect buy for the price.

I wish i could be as technically sound as some of the posters in this tread. It sure makes it easier for you to keep a better car and not get gypped out by ustads , fankars and techno-frauds.

Ive heard that the front lights of liana are 14000 rs a pair , rear are 6000 rs a pair ,coil for 25000 , panel for 60000 ..... thing is will there be a need to install them on regular periods and above all does the competition , including , city , civic , corolla have same parts at a cheaper price.....
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi bro some one also told me about heatup problem in suzuki liana so what do you say how much this news is true..??????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List