Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Where is Thermostat valve installed in Suzuki Liana 2007

Hello,

I have Suzuki Liana 2007. It has started giving overheating problem in a very special manner. It gets heated almost upto max, but below the Red mark on the guage. And then it gets normal even with AC. No problem after that. I think that the thrermostat valve is causing issue and it opens late. Any comment on that?...

Second, I need to know WHERE is the thermostat valve is installed in Suzuki Liana 2007 RXI? I have talked with 3 mechanics and they simply dont know about that.

If anyone know about good mechanic for Liana in Rawalpindi, please let me know about him as well...

I want to excercise the Suzuki option as my last resort as they are VERY expensive...

Please help...

Thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I once saw a liana on a workshop with toyota 4afe in it, i asked the mechanic why is toyota engine in it? he replied yeh suzuki ka enjunn fail technalagy haii yeh flop hai to mene phir isme toyota ka soola waal japani enjunn dala hai o.O
    Your ego is writing cheques, your body can't cash.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Zulfiqar sb, you are absolutely right. There is one more thing in Pakistan, Like me, most of the people living here have limited income. So if someone like me is facing problems with his car even after spending thousands on it, then we have no option then to replace it. I tried almost everything you mentioned. But results were negative. We have markets where people are good at replacing engines and Gears. Trust me, It is very common in Pakistan and most of the people in Pakistan having cars know about these things.

Aur mere Pakistani bhai Toyota ke engine ko har jaga fit bhi kar dete hain. Aur is se bhi ziayada maze ki baat ye hai ke wo fit ho bji jaata hai. I have seen Charade with Corolla 1.3 engine, A generator built on Corolla Engine...

May be I selected a wrong mechanic, but 3 years back, even Suzuki Mechanics were not good and well trained with Liana engine. I know someone spending almost 70k to 80k in Pak Suzuki on Liana engine but the issue was not resolved but that's a separate story. May be today Pak Suzuky mechanics are trained on this technology but I still doubt.

So Corolla Spare parts rocks in Pakistan Bro....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Members, kindly advise me a good Liana Mechanic in karachi, i am facing a problem regarding clutch and Gears, while driving and Rush hours, pressing of clutch repeatedly causes Gear specially 1st Gear, require a hard push whcih will damange Gear Box.... thanks and regtards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List