0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Liana help needed urgently

hello and salam to all guys and members.dear friends i am facing a strange problem in my liana but dnt know what to do ??the problem is that some times car automaticaly drops its rpm and car turns off and i dont know what to do..it does happens to me 5 6 times in last 10 days visited to the company thay checked all electrical system but every think was ok..now plz guyz plz tell me what to do this is very strange problem the car lturn off and then i will have to start it but a very long self is required to start the car and it hapens both on patrol and cng dnt knw wht to do plz help me

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Something of this sort (missing and rpm drop) started happening with my car (not liana) with a lot more severity. It was diagnosed that my car had a faulty plug cable and after i changed that the problem was solved. So this may also be the reason of problem with your car as well...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    @haroon if u cant help poster then plz don't jump in cz its a profesional forum so thr isnt any need of such cmnts,keep tht till u.
    i'l b highly thhnkful to u.
    my respected fellow pakwheeler!
    do u know anything about liana?
    anything about the problems such as overheating, missing, rpms unstability or anything?
    if not then dun comment on a professional forum!
    after driving liana abt 50k on cng, it causes such problems!
    then the suzuki guys says that sell it cz this happened to me as well, i bought mine to suzuki mini motors and the formen said sell it asap! the car was only 68k driven.
    if you take this vehicle to anyother mechanic they give you only one advise
    (phai jan rakhni aa tey corolla da engine pawa lao)
    plzz buy liana drive for just a month and then tell me you are willing to swap it with 2znfe or not?
    the head of the m13a engine is just amazing! youll not even say that my car is reliable to travel from fsd interchange to deputy wala interchange....
    ive a quite bitter experience wid liana dats y i always recommend everyone to stay away from this vehicle

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haroon_1 View Post
    my respected fellow pakwheeler!
    do u know anything about liana?
    anything about the problems such as overheating, missing, rpms unstability or anything?
    if not then dun comment on a professional forum!
    after driving liana abt 50k on cng, it causes such problems!
    then the suzuki guys says that sell it cz this happened to me as well, i bought mine to suzuki mini motors and the formen said sell it asap! the car was only 68k driven.
    if you take this vehicle to anyother mechanic they give you only one advise
    (phai jan rakhni aa tey corolla da engine pawa lao)
    plzz buy liana drive for just a month and then tell me you are willing to swap it with 2znfe or not?
    the head of the m13a engine is just amazing! youll not even say that my car is reliable to travel from fsd interchange to deputy wala interchange....
    ive a quite bitter experience wid liana dats y i always recommend everyone to stay away from this vehicle

sir with due respect i wnt to qoute that ive bot 3,yes yes three lianas (zero metr) after 2006 nd so on.
    if u dont know about mine nd my car's history then plz refrain urself cmntng upon that,if u require any proof regarding that,i'l give u infact ive sold 2 of those through pw.nd my elder bro bot a liana a week back,eminent blue colour 07 model fsd regd.
    so........i fink i shall cmnt on liana with full dharalla.
    regarding probs of liana yeah it kicks ur *** quite often if u take it to neem hakeems nd at last when u'l take it to 3s th'l suggest u to sale it for sure.
    if i do a grand total then i fancy that ive driven liana (particularly)about 3-3.25 lac km.
    nd u drove it just 50k han??nd thts too on cng???i mean u bot it used nd u expected what outa it??btw its a difrnt tale so lets stick to the topic.
    regarding putting 2nzfe in liana i would say that i drove lxi nd sports trim (had a less expernce of rxi reltivly) nd i neve eva felt lack of power as 2nzfe realizes me when evr i drive axli etc.
    nd yeah my liana sports never ever loosed a drag the ppl here who belong to fsd would surely know about immad's white liana which ws dropped down nd belonged to black list crew at a stage.
    regardin(rakhni aey tey corolla da engn pawa lao)
    bro its the sick mentality of our mecanics here,jo cheez smajh nai ati thts a crap in their opinion.
    regarding reliability nd drive bro i kept every single car of local market i own 6 vehiclz atm mashallah but never had such a good expernce with any car in this ''price range''.deputy wala kya i visited naran kaghan shogran nathiya gali nd northern areas on mine liana it never even gave me a single trouble.
    so summary is tht i realy enjoyed it.
    as i had a very good exprnce with my liana thats y i recomend every one to purchase it (guys who hv less budget nd wanna enjoy full luxury of a sedan).
    @haroon no offence btw.
    peace.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sir with due respect i wnt to qoute that ive bot 3,yes yes three lianas (zero metr) after 2006 nd so on.
    if u dont know about mine nd my car's history then plz refrain urself cmntng upon that,if u require any proof regarding that,i'l give u infact ive sold 2 of those through pw.nd my elder bro bot a liana a week back,eminent blue colour 07 model fsd regd.
    regarding probs of liana yeah it kicks ur *** quite often if u take it to neem hakeems nd at last when u'l take it to 3s th'l suggest u to sale it for sure.
    if i do a grand total then i fancy that ive driven liana (particularly)about 3-3.25 lac km.
    nd u drove it just 50k han??nd thts too on cng???i mean u bot it used nd u expected what outa it??btw its a difrnt tale so lets stick to the topic.
    regarding putting 2nzfe in liana i would say that i drove lxi nd sports trim (had a less expernce of rxi reltivly) nd i neve eva felt lack of power as 2nzfe realizes me when evr i drive axli etc.
    nd yeah my liana sports never ever loosed a drag the ppl here who belong to fsd would surely know about immad's white liana which ws dropped down nd belonged to black list crew at a stage.
    bro its the sick mentality of our mecanics here,jo cheez smajh nai ati thts a crap in their opinion.
    regarding reliability nd drive bro i kept every single car of local market i own 6 vehiclz atm mashallah but never had such a good expernce with any car in this ''price range''.deputy wala kya i visited naran kaghan shogran nathiya gali nd northern areas on mine liana it never even gave me a single trouble.
    as i had a very good exprnce with my liana thats y i recomend every one to purchase it (guys who hv less budget nd wanna enjoy full luxury of a sedan).
    @haroon no offence btw.
    peace.
    what can i say u are a liana lover!
    but mey tu bht zalil hua tha iss ki waja se

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^^expernce expernc ki bt hoti hai yar liana is a car which requires a bit more care simply.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^^expernce expernc ki bt hoti hai yar liana is a car which requires a bit more care simply.
    I also own a Liana & I am very happy with its performance.... It is 93K driven now & I really love its engine.... BTW Liana is op rated in topgear

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@haroon no offence btw.
    peace.
    Any abused car,it may be honda,toyota or suzuki,will give problems and that does not mean,you recon a car bad for every one.

I am happy user of liana too.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

+1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List