Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Fahadlm
  • 1 Post By immad100
  • 2 Post By Skill
  • 1 Post By shezyworld
  • 1 Post By SpoonMotorSports
  • 2 Post By SpoonMotorSports

Thread: LIANA MODS + Advice

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Fahadlm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default LIANA MODS + Advice

    heya guys!, I wanted to know what mods I can do on my Suzuki LIANA, something which wont be noticeable in terms of sound or looks.. cus my dad drives the car mostly .. and I wanted to know, is there any way we can get some device which can switch modes on the EFI/ECU chip thingy, eg I switch to high fuel mode or economy mode etc, while driving


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    immad100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^^no.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahadlm View Post
    heya guys!, I wanted to know what mods I can do on my Suzuki LIANA, something which wont be noticeable in terms of sound or looks.. cus my dad drives the car mostly .. and I wanted to know, is there any way we can get some device which can switch modes on the EFI/ECU chip thingy, eg I switch to high fuel mode or economy mode etc, while driving
    LIANA MODS  Advice -398890
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    Fahadlm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    that wasnt encouraging -.-

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haris001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bro the question is very very difficult!
    The way a man keeps his car ,,,is the way he keeps himself...................

  6. #6
    jz
    jz is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    2
    Posts
    26,106
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    uve no clue what ur talking about do u
    modifications on dads car without permission is a no
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    immad100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @poster yes that was not encouraging,let us know some practical requirements so that we can help you out positively.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    shezyworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    489
    Follows
    6
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    as far as i know, we cant do that here in pakistan and if there might be any suzuki friendly aftermarket ECUs, they are not available in pakistan and not worth buying them over the internet... coz u dnt know how to install them in a damn liana.....
    if you want to race and drive fast or what ever, convince ur dad to get you a new car or do a project car...mazay lo or phir gari baich do...

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Fahadlm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    alright then.. help me out with the following..
    1-BIgger/better/whatever fuel injectors
    2-Lighter/Better flywheel
    3-Quicker response clutch
    4-Down piping
    5-spark plugs
    6-Quicker response accelerator
    ... now all I want to do is make the car better on petrol... I just want to affect that and see some noticeable difference in the 0-100km/h section.. no need for top speeds.... now help?

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    roms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,067
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahadlm View Post
    alright then.. help me out with the following..
    1-BIgger/better/whatever fuel injectors
    2-Lighter/Better flywheel
    3-Quicker response clutch
    4-Down piping
    5-spark plugs
    6-Quicker response accelerator
    ... now all I want to do is make the car better on petrol... I just want to affect that and see some noticeable difference in the 0-100km/h section.. no need for top speeds.... now help?
    u need a personal car for this mate and a deep pocket.
    Solar Hunter armed with a whip and a leash

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    Fahadlm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Supoose Ive got a personal car, budget 30k.. Im sure I could manage some of the stuff!!in that bracket

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SpoonMotorSports's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,493
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    liana+money spend on modification=FAIL
    Honda Tuning Solutions
    03468152233

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sial_ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,936
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonMotorSports View Post
    liana+money spend on modification=FAIL
    its a car same as honda then why fail ?

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SpoonMotorSports's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,493
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    its not same as honda,when someone says honda they do mean the d15,d16s(obd1,chippable) h22s b16,b18,b20s these are performance based engines with the type of aftermarket support that will make you wanna bash your head with a brick wall about which manufacturer to choose where as suzuki? lol liana is a family car the engine is restricted to act as a ecno box you can't chip the ecu(how will you tune the engine?) no aftermarket support - no real response,you get a quality header pipe and exhaust with a good cold air intake(all these will cost you around 15k custom made) and the car still wont be able to beat a d15b civic or a 4efe starlet !?
    Honda Tuning Solutions
    03468152233

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    Fahadlm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanks spoon!!! I think Ill go for spending that money on a consignment of high octane, seemingly the only thing which'll easily make some difference in the acceleration -_-

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sial_ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,936
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonMotorSports View Post
    its not same as honda,when someone says honda they do mean the d15,d16s(obd1,chippable) h22s b16,b18,b20s these are performance based engines with the type of aftermarket support that will make you wanna bash your head with a brick wall about which manufacturer to choose where as suzuki? lol liana is a family car the engine is restricted to act as a ecno box you can't chip the ecu(how will you tune the engine?) no aftermarket support - no real response,you get a quality header pipe and exhaust with a good cold air intake(all these will cost you around 15k custom made) and the car still wont be able to beat a d15b civic or a 4efe starlet !?
    brother d15 , d16 are performance based engine ?
    and is d16 3stage superior then g13b stock vs stock ? thanks

    I am asking because u know alot about cars

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    immad100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^^no match among both.
    d16 is superior even at stock.
    g13b only has100hp.less torque too.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SpoonMotorSports's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,493
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sial_ali View Post
    brother d15 , d16 are performance based engine ?
    and is d16 3stage superior then g13b stock vs stock ? thanks

    I am asking because u know alot about cars
    yeah d series has huge aftermarket support
    Honda Tuning Solutions
    03468152233

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •