Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Installation of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model

Suzuki Liana 2006 original engined swapped with 5a-fe 1.6 corolla engine

picture's and test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM are detailed below.
    front view

Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1168388

Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1168389

engine bay
    Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1168390Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1168391Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1168392
    control panel of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM
    Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1168395
    Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1168396
    Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1168393
    Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1168397

new control panel
    pictures are on page no 8

test result's
    Suzuki Liana 2006
    Log's And test Result's

Vehicle Fuel Average on Petrol is 10 km/L on long Route's Max
    CNG Cylinder's Average on long route's is 150 km max as per our customer knowledge.

But when we check it's economy it was 110 km on full CNG tank.

The fuel price now a day's price of petrol is approx 103rs / L

Average Cost Calculation of petrol per km is 103rs / 10 km = 10.3 rs / Km

CNG Cylinder is filled in 700 rs

Average Cost Calculation of CNG per Km is 700 rs / 110 km = 6.363 rs / Km

After the installation of CNG hybrid System in this vehicle the petrol fuel was leaned out to 300 % ( leaned out ? petrol kam kar diya ).

Millage of petrol jumps from 10 km /L to 80 km /L which was 700% result.
    Note : Please Read the detail log of test run to better understand this system.

It was an amazing experience with us that we were commanding the vehicle ECU to lean the fuel mixture to 300 % but the output was 700% we than tested the vehicle at this mode in a liter it gave us 80 km approximately but the CNG consumption was very high in this setting mode. So i decided to readjust the fuel mixture and decided to start from 50 % leaning. After several hour's of readjustment of fuel mixture we stabled it to 75% but again the result was 320 % and it gave us 40 km in a liter and the CNG consumption was better from the previous setting's. We drained all of the fuel from the fuel tank and started our test drive we filled only 3 liter of fuel in the tank to check the average of petrol once again on Factory setting the 3 liters ended on total 27 km distance from Chahsultan to Tarnol via Kashmir highway route. We filled it again with 5 liter and started our journey to Lawrence pur in the way we filled more 5 liter fuel for ease ( not to disrupt our journey) after reaching lawrance pur we came to know that CNG is available in Jandiyan chowk on route to Ghazi brotha which is 13 km from the main GT road. we filled our CNG tank from GHAZI CNG station in jhandiyan chowk. The pressure was bit low 120 bar's max total CNG tank filled in 500 rs.
    My mechanic again drained all of the petrol from the tank to test the vehicle milage now with CNG HYBRID SYSTEM. We filled only 2 liter's of the fuel in the tank and started our journey to nowshera the 2 liter petrol ended on 83.4 km on the trip meter one thing i forgot to mention here our speed on GT road was max 140 km and normal 100km . We again refiled the petrol 2 liter's more and it lasts up to 80 km. The total distance we traveled from the CNG station to Nowshehra and back to pindi was 267 km and total petrol we filled in this distance was 6.67 liter's approx and the CNG cylinder still had 60 bar gas in it and according to our calculation the fully filled CNG cylinder in this car will last up to 433km on long route's and local route's calculation will be updated in few day's InshaAllah.
    Here are the result's

We traveled total 267 km from the GAS station in Ghazi and the total distancewhich was showed on trip meter. And the total fuel consumed by this vehicle was 686.7 rs petrol + 310 rs CNG = 997 rs in 267 km distance.

Total cost average calculation
    total Distance travelled 267 km + - 2 km
    Total cost of fuel's consumed in 267km is : 997 rs

997 Rs / 267 km = 3.73 Rs/km.

If this trip is compared to other fuel's cost's

On Petrol total cost in 267 km are : Rs 3055.6667 Rs
    On CNG total cost in 267 km are : Rs 1699.0909 Rs

Total saving in these trip's as compared to other fuel's are below.

PETROL:
    3055 Rs - 997 Rs = 2058 Rs saved total 67.3 % saved as compared to Petrol price.

CNG :

1699 Rs - 997 Rs = 702 Rs saved total 41.7 % Saved as compared to CNG price.

NOTE: Another Advantage of our CNG HYBRID SYSTEM IS there is no harm to the vehicle engine at all as compared to CNG if we run an vehicle engine completely on CNG.

More Result's will be posted soon due to the shortage of time we cannot take the picture's and write up the test log's of the vehicle completed by our team.
    And one more important thing to mention here that no filling's need in the whole way and no speed limitation's to follow to get economy. As people says I drive at 60km/h and get 14 km/l and if he drives at 120 km/h he will get 10km/l or 9 km/l no limitation at all.

another advantage of our system is .there is no harm to the vehicle engine at all as compared if we run an vehicle engine completely on CNG.

Mod Edit: Closing thread. It has fulfilled its purpose.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hameeds01 View Post
    Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1182232
    new invention of hameed and he is testing it lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

atta1111's Rocket Science

Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1182479

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atta1111 View Post
    the phone no of the claimer is mentioned in the picture why dont you give it a call and tell us that it was fake
    The Fuel less Engine Plans (1-350 hp )........Only $70.00

Man $70 is nothing for free energy, y dont u go for Fuel less Engine???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atta1111 View Post
    Assalam O alikum Booby saab you had getted nearer to our device and methord's used in our system yes we intercept the signal's generated from the ecu which are providing command's to different system's ( IGNITION, INJECTION PULSING , Total WDA ) then by interfering these signal's i modify these according to my demand's and then we test the whole vehicle on road to get the result's. You can say it is a piggy back ecu Type thing but it is designed for both of these fuel's to get economy and yet with limited resources I had designed it and improving it day by day. In some cases we had to go through to modify the input sensor's also but ussally we prefer to intercept the signal's generated from the ecu to reduce the onboard Diagnosis system complication's which in some cases can light up the check engine and return to fail safe operation map. that's it plz ask any more question so i can briefly clear out your concept of my system.
    Regard's
    Atta-Ur-Rehman
    0311-5135516
    Dude can u plz shed some light on how u guys r playing with Fuel/Ignition lookup Tables?? Do u hav any dynamometer stuff in ur wrkshp?? by altering jst the sensors value its almost impossible to lean out fuel without anecdotal the Ignition timings

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1182480
    runs on grass and water.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1182986

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

simple yarrr

Suppose:
    you can drive 20km/kg on cng
    10km/l on petrol

Petrol : CNG
    if petrol cng ratio is 1L : 1KG
    1L PETROL + 1KG CNG will go (20*1)+(10*1)= 20+10=30km

Max Millage that can achived:
    Petrol:CNG
    if petrol cng ratio is 0 L : 1KG

0L PETROL + 2kg CNG will go (20*2)+(10*0)= 40 km max if no petrol is used

TS is calming that by combining there is some supernatural reaction after that output>input lolx

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

IMO:

Hameed = Arrogant NUSTIAN that learns a few bits & thinks he has aql-e qul... SENIOR ENGINEOOOR.. "The more a person knows, the more humble he becomes!!!"

Atta = Something fishy for sure (system does not seam as efficient as claimed plus you will end up messing up your car. Though the system is not impossible or something super-natural as posed by SENIOR ENGINEOOOR but not as much benificial also as claimed). Everything is as per laws of thermodynamics but Mr. Atta is trying to make business by playing with words. I won't call him as a complete fraud but there isn't any super cost saving.

In simple words, Pehle ager ap 1 week mei pehle 4 din CNG ka aik tank aur aglay 3 din mei Patrol k 10 liter use krte thay to ye system lagwanay k bad ap 7 dinon mei CNG ka aik tank aur Patrol k 8-10 liter simultaneously use karo ge... Farq ye hai k dono fuel sath sath use honge... That's it.... But is 1-2 liter patrol ko bachanay k lye ap Car ki wiring ka jo hashar karo ge wo ap ko bad mei pata chalay ga.

Kaha suna maaf... Wrote all this to make things simple as per my little understanding. You guys carry on fight if you like, I am out & will visit this thread occasionally to see any comments from persons who actually installed this system... Goodluck
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is another big stupid on this thread "@Naeem284" according to him "It is possible to generate Free Energy via Fuel less Engine & knows the real magic"
    Dear hameed ! please indicate where and when i told you that i know the real magic ? I just informed that people in Pakistan are working even on Fuel Less Generators. If this sentence is irritating you then i seek apologize from you and next time will share information only with people who have interest in the topic. Hope you will cool down now.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Naeem284 View Post
    Dear hameed ! please indicate where and when i told you that i know the real magic ? I just informed that people in Pakistan are working even on Fuel Less Generators. If this sentence is irritating you then i seek apologize from you and next time will share information only with people who have interest in the topic. Hope you will cool down now.
    I personally have met a guy who has designed a kit to run the engine on plain air. Seams stupid?? ... This was his FYP & he successfully did it. The idea was extremely simple that instead of injecting fuel, he removed the spark plugs, made few minor modifications, injected pressurized air to move the pistons. And instead of filling CNG in the tank, he filled plain air with same 200bar pressure & used the kinetic+potential energy of pressurized air to run the engine. Though the system was very much energy inefficient but still it was such an out of the box idea that many firms showed interests to sponsor for the refinement of his FYP
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    I personally have met a guy who has designed a kit to run the engine on plain air. Seams stupid?? ... This was his FYP & he successfully did it. The idea was extremely simple that instead of injecting fuel, he removed the spark plugs, made few minor modifications, injected pressurized air to move the pistons. And instead of filling CNG in the tank, he filled plain air with same 200bar pressure & used the kinetic+potential energy of pressurized air to run the engine. Though the system was very much energy inefficient but still it was such an out of the box idea that many firms showed interests to sponsor for the refinement of his FYP
    its 100% possible to run a special Engine on compressed AIR, in compressed Air Technology first u need to spend energy on Air in order to compress it, & then that energy drives the Engine Pistons,

where as @Naeem284 is talking about fuel less free energy stuff,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1183376

Fuelless Engine Model 2-Free Energy Motor
    Hendershot Fuel Less Generator - Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its 100% possible to run a special Engine on compressed AIR, in compressed Air Technology first u need to spend energy on Air in order to compress it, & then that energy drives the Engine Pistons,

Dear Hameed ! It seems to be turning in a good discussion now. I was talking about Fuel less Generator and not working on it. Now you have told that you also met such person, who claimed to run the engine on compressed air. SO we both are now on the same boat.
    The person is not claiming to develop such a generator, he is just working on BEDINI PULSE MOTOR to develop it into a fuel less generator. Now please, you guide me whether it is possible or not. Lots of Love for you.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Hameed ! It seems to be turning in a good discussion now. I was talking about Fuel less Generator and not working on it. Now you have told that you also met such person, who claimed to run the engine on compressed air. SO we both are now on the same boat.
    The person is not claiming to develop such a generator, he is just working on BEDINI PULSE MOTOR to develop it into a fuel less generator. Now please, you guide me whether it is possible or not. Lots of Love for you.
    Its impossible to run a motor without Energy,

"energy cannot be created or destroyed"

Bt u can convert it from one form to another eg in case of Compressed Air Engine, first u burn energy to compress Air then tht compressed air drives the Engine just like "Spring Mechanism"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    IMO:

Hameed = Arrogant NUSTIAN that learns a few bits & thinks he has aql-e qul... SENIOR ENGINEOOOR.. "The more a person knows, the more humble he becomes!!!"

Atta = Something fishy for sure (system does not seam as efficient as claimed plus you will end up messing up your car. Though the system is not impossible or something super-natural as posed by SENIOR ENGINEOOOR but not as much benificial also as claimed). Everything is as per laws of thermodynamics but Mr. Atta is trying to make business by playing with words. I won't call him as a complete fraud but there isn't any super cost saving.

In simple words, Pehle ager ap 1 week mei pehle 4 din CNG ka aik tank aur aglay 3 din mei Patrol k 10 liter use krte thay to ye system lagwanay k bad ap 7 dinon mei CNG ka aik tank aur Patrol k 8-10 liter simultaneously use karo ge... Farq ye hai k dono fuel sath sath use honge... That's it.... But is 1-2 liter patrol ko bachanay k lye ap Car ki wiring ka jo hashar karo ge wo ap ko bad mei pata chalay ga.

Kaha suna maaf... Wrote all this to make things simple as per my little understanding. You guys carry on fight if you like, I am out & will visit this thread occasionally to see any comments from persons who actually installed this system... Goodluck

dear Asad You had not visited our workshop and not yet tested our system so you cannot say that we are playing with the word's to spread our bussiness the result's were tested. and as you say we will mess with the vehicle wiring we are professional's in our work and we know how to handle on an vehicle's wiring loom. you had just sawn the picture's of our first testing unit on the post please visit page 8 for the newer installation thank's.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quoted Mr ASAD about my system price and further device's which we had.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Returning back to the topic I was too busy in the past 2 days so cannot update the situation i had ordered 3 HHO kit's which were arrived on monday and both of the kit's were safe one of the kit was damaged due to unsafe handling of courier's. sended it back to the vendor and they will send me a new one in 2- day's.

these kit's are from an popular american manufacturer
    A single unit can produce upto 3 liter's of HHo and only draw's 10 Amp's from the battery
    Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1183552Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1183553Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1183554Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1183555Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1183556Installation of CNG HTBRID SYSTEM in Suzuki Liana 2006 model -1183557

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dude can u plz shed some light on how u guys r playing with Fuel/Ignition lookup Tables?? Do u hav any dynamometer stuff in ur wrkshp?? by altering jst the sensors value its almost impossible to lean out fuel without anecdotal the Ignition timings

Hammed Bhai you should visit our workshop for briefer detail''s I cannot explain each and every step of our leaning procedure. As per your knowledge and what your are understanding that every leaning had an limitation. you are correct at that level what we are doing here we are actually leaning out the fuel mixture as per our demand or you can say we had an accurate control on each of the parameter's on which the engine is running. plz call for more detail's and then you can understand and let your knowledge be known by other's also. Thank's
    Regard's
    Atta-Ur-Rehman
    0311-5135516

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother Asad Hameed Man kind is trying to solve the many mysteries and yet developing the new methord's to control the energy conversion cycle's from one form to another and get the benifit's out of it as Naeem284 was saying he is right about the concept but there are also some miss concept's occur's in mind so please dont ask some one wrong try to clear his misconception. I know a whole team in the nust who are working on to build the fuel less engine But yet there should be some source behind that concept also. If you want to know about that team call me and I will let you know about them.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Closed Thread