4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default odii scaner for suzuki liana

I am looking to buy obdii scaner for my suzuki liana 2006,any body selling it in good price post here,i am from karachi so i will buy from local people here,
    the tool/hardware software must work on my vehicle,

i have ready in a post that elm327 is working with liana did any body tried it?or any other model which works with liana?

Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Akhlaque, may I ask you if you have got ELM27 scanner yet? and did you manage to work it for LIANA RXi....

I saw your msg to @hdaackda for PM about scanner he was selling.

pls share, as I have recently bought LIANA 2006 RXi in very good condition and wanna see its diognostics. Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ I had 2 but sold em.. 4 more scanners are coming i.a next month..

Sorry @giftedsoul, @iabozdar the cheap scanners dont work on Liana.. The one that works is around 5-7k.. I had bought 1 but sold it to a mechanic! It works on ALL cars!
    If you want one, I can order it for you! (but I would suggest search here first, someone might already be selling it! its called OBD MATE
    (link: Amazon.com: Commoon Ships in 24 hours AUTOPHIX? OBDMATE OM500 Diagnostic Tool OBD2/OBDII/EOBD Code Reader for Japanese Cars TOYOTA: Car Electronics)
    JDM cars rock! Bus duty khatum karo pls

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@hdaackda ! Thanks for getting back with a good option, but it seems not working with any Android App, so I want to have something working with at least an Android App like Torque Pro..... What you suggest?

I searched too and found many but you are experienced so wanna go with your opinion first. can you see the link I am providing here, and tell me if you recommend this or any like this......

Amazon.com: ScanTool 427201 OBDLink LX Bluetooth: OBD Adapter/Diagnostic Scanner for Android & Windows: Automotive

will look forward,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by giftedsoul View Post
    @hdaackda ! Thanks for getting back with a good option, but it seems not working with any Android App, so I want to have something working with at least an Android App like Torque Pro..... What you suggest?

I searched too and found many but you are experienced so wanna go with your opinion first. can you see the link I am providing here, and tell me if you recommend this or any like this......

Amazon.com: ScanTool 427201 OBDLink LX Bluetooth: OBD Adapter/Diagnostic Scanner for Android & Windows: Automotive

will look forward,
    Brother, I can't be 100% as havent tested this device, but the protocols look the same. Don't think it'll work on your Liana.
    There are some official devices that work with Android as well but again, they are expensive!

Some people reported that scanner by Autel did work (Autel Geniscan GS400). Or Autel

They are comparatively cheaper. (but still expensive than the chinese OBD2s)

Btw, the Chinese OBD2 scanners didn't work for Vitz as well, but some people researched and actually there is a startup string that can be entered in the software (e.g. torque pro) which can make it work for vitz.. Its different for Mira.. Good scanners have all of them built in.. (the AT commands.. which are used to communicate with the car's modem)

If you can somehow find them for Liana, maybe the 10$ device will work for you as well!
    JDM cars rock! Bus duty khatum karo pls

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hats off for @hdaacdka ..... thanks for details.

will definitely consult you to buy for me. will be getting my Liana checked first and then I will go for my own. Keep smiling always!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by giftedsoul View Post
    Hats off for @hdaacdka ..... thanks for details.

will definitely consult you to buy for me. will be getting my Liana checked first and then I will go for my own. Keep smiling always!
    Asalamualikum

i am also intreseted in buying obdll device for liana and i want to know did i worked for you and if it did then from where you bought it?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tahahaq View Post
    Asalamualikum

i am also intreseted in buying obdll device for liana and i want to know did i worked for you and if it did then from where you bought it?
    Taha, after having a good search about devices and discussions/comments, found that Liana circuit is changed and hard to read by these after market devices, so i only got my ECU checked by 3S, got pictures from my mobile of the data screens and then eveluate them from Liana's manual and normal ranges given there..... this is what I did.

if you find something good in this matter, pls share. Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for your reply
    basically i am looking for a car to buy i have a budget of 500k after looking several car i found the the most suitable car as liana in that budget but everyone is saying that do not buy liana ever even i called a person who was selling a liana but he sold it for 3.75lacs
    100 thousand less for he was demanding in the ad i asked for his advise and he also said that donot ever buy liana it gives issues on daily basis like heating up etc
    Now i am very confused whether to buy it or not and why is that issues happening can you tell your experience with liana?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear tahahaq, I am an owner of Liana Lxi 2006. its has completed 245000 km, mostly on cng and believe i have never encountered a major problem with the car. The Suuki people say that i am the lucky one perhaps it is so. Now the people who know me have been offering me 700,000/- to 750,000/- for my car. i am not at all selling my car as one cant get a descent sedan in this price now a days. now if some one has sold his car or is willing to sell his car for half the amount you can easily guess the condition of the car.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List