Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@culty! I am not sure which city you belong to...but I think you need to visit a Suzuki 3S...they are expensive but hopefully they will be able to solve the problem (but do visit the one which is renowned one)....If you are from Islamabad or Pindi, there is another famous workshop which is on Peshawar road. By the way I too own a 2006 RXi ff CNG...to date I have no problem with CNG...all it needs is a little care and timely maintenance.

@ingineer! Regarding AC, as I have no idea about a good mechanic in Lahore but in Islamabad I will recommend you to visit Universal AC (G-8, near T&T colony). As for mileage... on petrol in city it does around 12 with AC and CNG (in case if it is a factory fitted) it should be doing 160-170...thats mileage for my car...could be different for others.
    "Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly."

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@TM.. thank you for the response.. what are your comments about its power staring..? isn't it heavier as compared to other cars or its just the case with my Liana..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE= it should be doing 160-170...thats mileage for my car...could be different for others.[/QUOTE]

is this cng mileage within city and with AC on..?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by culty View Post
    Hi Pakwheeler,

Requires your opinion for my problem in Liana 06 FF CNG

1-it is jerking on CNG, some times while runing engine stopes on cng and petrol as well.
    2- i have replaced ignition coils but problem not resolved
    3- jerking continious in all gears and never stops
    4- it is giving 110 KMs in full tank with 220 pressure witouht AC
    5- two days ago when my cng was near to end , it gave me no jerks at all even i turn on AC , and it run smooth abt 20 Kms.

kindly guide that what can be broblem bcoz my pathetaic mechanic has wasted my thousands of rupees on jugars and he is not able to trace fault exactly .

please also guide a brilliant and imandar mechanic in Lahore so that i can have fix the issue, it has riune my peace of mind.

thnx , pls reply.
    The best way is to get it set from 3s via laptop connection. If all the settings are correct then:

1. First of all remove the nut beneath the kit and check for any oil drops. If oil comes out then you should get the kit serviced and get the oils drained from the cylinders as well and do not forget to get the CNG injectors serviced as well . The jerking you are observing can be due to choked or faulty injectors as well....

2. You said you have replaced the coils with which coils (i.e Chinese, genuine, or Kabli), get there resistance checked too they might be faulty as well, also check the resistance of the plug wires they can be faulty too...

Mileage is a bit low, what I think, but after getting the car tuned you'll get better mileage as well.Follow these steps and your car will be fine In-sha-Allah.
    Sharing is caring....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks iamadee,

1- i replaced the chinese coils , these are chinese but very gud quality as 80% of jerks have gone , now jerks are very low intensity but thier frequency is very high
    2- kindly tell me if i found any injector faulty then how it can be serviced.
    3- i have spent a lot of money on diagnoses from many 3s dealerships but every one has diffirent opinion so i am offend of them now each time they tell tell new thing to try.
    4- i am in lahore, so pls suggest me any gud mechanic if there is any.
    5- kit was serviced couple of months ago however i will check again it.

i will check all the things you mentioned

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks TM, i am in lahore and all the dealershios are sick here , every one has different opinion, can u pls tell me ur number so that i can talk to u @ bualishahid@gmail.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ingineer View Post
    Hi Liana Owners!

Well i recently brought 2007 Liana Rxi.. and there is an issue with it.. whenever I turn on AC a specific noise from engine starts coming and its very noticeable due to its loudness... what can be the problem.. in belts? and also the AC is not cooling much..

Also I want to ask about good expert mechanics of Liana in Lahore preferably around Cantt area..?

And is it just mine or the Liana power stearing is lot heavier as compared to civics and corollas?

And also tell me about petrol and cng mileages of your lianas so that I can compare performance of mine...

Thank you!
    First of all, welcome to Liana fan club. We are here to help you no problem at all. Now coming to your post. Kindly describe the sound you are referring too in detail. All AC compressors have a slight noise by default, if its not that, then is it a screeching sound, if yes, it can be belts. If its a continuous humming sound it can be AC bearing as well. Get the AC serviced first in the first place. Sometime due to choked AC system sound of the compressor increases too.

If you are in Lahore. I'll recommend you to go to Yadgaar AC service. Meet the guy Awais. He's a very nice fellow and will surely fix your problems. His contact number is 03004279408.

For all engine tuning related works you should go to the 3S. For other mechanical work you can go to any well reputed workshop. Power steering of Liana is a bit harder then rollas and civics but it works just about fine. If you are observing sounds on extreme turning then the power pump can be faulty tooo...

My Liana 08 RXi FF CNG. Gives 130+ in city w/o AC and on long I easily get 170~200 depending on pressure w/o AC. With AC i get 100+ in city and 160+ on Long route....
    Sharing is caring....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mirzaa View Post
    but i have my doubts on this diagnosis.... The car has been run on petrol for quite sometime by the previous owner. .. I tried to use cng but either car would bog down or would rough idle.. Drove it for a km or 2 on cng but it was jerky...at last it stopped converting to cng at all. instead on switching to cng it started to give a beep like there is no cng and would shift back to petrol... Any guidance on this
    for coverstion problem: i also faced this problem and visited many dealerships and they also estimated me 10k for tappet checking and tuning and etc, however the problem resolved as the "the fround wire of cng kit was loose he just tighten it and also changed solenoid coil placed on cng kit and the problem resolved" ask any cng mechanic to check ground cable of cng kit and then check.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@TM.. thank you for the response.. what are your comments about its power staring..? isn't it heavier as compared to other cars or its just the case with my Liana..
    Power steering is harder then other manufacturers no doubt in it.

Sent from my HTC One S using PakWheels Forums mobile app
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks iamadee,

1- i replaced the chinese coils , these are chinese but very gud quality as 80% of jerks have gone , now jerks are very low intensity but thier frequency is very high
    2- kindly tell me if i found any injector faulty then how it can be serviced.
    3- i have spent a lot of money on diagnoses from many 3s dealerships but every one has diffirent opinion so i am offend of them now each time they tell tell new thing to try.
    4- i am in lahore, so pls suggest me any gud mechanic if there is any.
    5- kit was serviced couple of months ago however i will check again it.

i will check all the things you mentioned
    Ok I have same problem with my car 3 years back I take it to the suzuki 3s dealer they gave me the estimate of 44k for resolving they jerks, the things I changed was ignition coil and tp sensor and ignition wiring and plugs after that cars become absolutely fine.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I heard liana is a fail car because of its brakes? Can anyone please shed some light on this small yet very important issue. This thing keeps many buyers from buying the machine. No offense to the liana owners.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HassanS View Post
    I heard liana is a fail car because of its brakes? Can anyone please shed some light on this small yet very important issue. This thing keeps many buyers from buying the machine. No offense to the liana owners.
    There is no such issue brother. I think it has wonderful brakes, if you are still curious buy LXi or Sports or Eminent they have ABS brakes..
    Sharing is caring....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    Ok I have same problem with my car 3 years back I take it to the suzuki 3s dealer they gave me the estimate of 44k for resolving they jerks, the things I changed was ignition coil and tp sensor and ignition wiring and plugs after that cars become absolutely fine.

AOA- Friendz, yesterday i visited 3s dealer ship, he chaged CNG ECU by removing my own and all the problems gone, then he offered me that he can sale me this one in 8k, i refused him and asked to put my ECU again, when he again connected my ECU the car is runing without any jerks and i came to know that all the problems vanished by just resetting the ECU.
    one thing more whenver ku goto 3s delaerships then take care of ur car bcoz i am in doubt that they replace our parts with faulty one and then sale it to customers privatly so be aware of them , they are DAKOO's.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA- Friendz, yesterday i visited 3s dealer ship, he chaged CNG ECU by removing my own and all the problems gone, then he offered me that he can sale me this one in 8k, i refused him and asked to put my ECU again, when he again connected my ECU the car is runing without any jerks and i came to know that all the problems vanished by just resetting the ECU.
    one thing more whenver ku goto 3s delaerships then take care of ur car bcoz i am in doubt that they replace our parts with faulty one and then sale it to customers privatly so be aware of them , they are DAKOO's.
    Can you name the 3s you have visited?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HassanS View Post
    It has much better brakes than corolla and city. Try it yourself
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sunain View Post
    same was the case with my Liana. problem was in two tappets.. of low gears. They charged me Rs.2000/- for the service. After that pick was awesome on CNG.
    from where u got the tappet service done?

kindly tell me mine car aslo wants tappet setting
    vtec roxx!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok Guys.. I have got 3 issues with my Liana..

1. CNG is leaking from somewhere and I cannot figure out from where.. any weak points in car from where the leakage could probably happen?
    2. The pick on 2nd gear is very low.. the car misses and jerks while picking up from second ear occasionally and on CNG.
    3. A strange rattling sound comes from engine when throttled much. People say its coming from the injector... but I dont think so..?

Please advise..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1. CNG is leaking from somewhere and I cannot figure out from where.. any weak points in car from where the leakage could probably happen?
    2. The pick on 2nd gear is very low.. the car misses and jerks while picking up from second ear occasionally and on CNG.
    3. A strange rattling sound comes from engine when throttled much. People say its coming from the injector... but I dont think so..?

Please advise..
    First Reset CNG ECU, then check cng injectors , injectors may cause this issue.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please advise..
    Is the smell coming in cabin, engine compartment or boot area? First trace the source using sense of smell then check with surf solution. Best way to check CNG Leakage is to make a mixture of surf and water and apply it on all joints you see in the gas pipes. If there is leakage somewhere you will see bubble arising from there. Start checking from boot where the cylinder nozzles are, then engine bay check the whole kit even the CNG pressure guage, mine got leaked and it was the last thing i got checked.....

jerks on 2nd gear (I'm assuming its on both petrol and CNG) can be due to weak plugs, plug wires, ignition coils. Check them one by one...

There is a default noise from FF CNG injectors, but that is on idling only as soon as you press the throttle it disappears. your problem is different i guess. Get it checked properly....
    Sharing is caring....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Liana RXI 2007 pick issue on slope

Hello. we just bought Liana 2007 used. All things are functioning well. AC blow is like freezer. 1 lac driven already.

On CNG, pick on 1st gear is very slow while up-driving on steep slope like turtle. RPM rise very gradually on first gear. and impossible to drive on 2nd gear on slope.

Kindly tell me any good workshop in RWP/ISB for LIANA Maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List