81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

self edit.

P.s Car was all touched up and repaint also have fibber body kit, duplicate file
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i edited my post as soon as i realised my mistake but i guess u replied earlier
    tc
    we the unwilling, led by the unqualified, have been doing so much with so little, that v can now achieve the impossible with nothing at all....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by navalfaisal View Post
    i edited my post as soon as i realised my mistake but i guess u replied earlier
    tc
    No worries i have edited it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my liana again got into trouble.132km done and half tank gone.Dont know what the hell is the problem.Too much fuel consuming.My car is a gas guzzler.

What are shims do they need work as my liana did 144000km and no mechanical work has been done.

If shims has to be done then tell the place in rawalpindi from where i can get them adjusted better as someone got his liana shims done but the mechanics messed with those shims and his car is not performing well.

The pick of my liana is also slow on petrol and on cng its like turtle and now i am using 20W-50 Havoline.
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Shims are very cheap I think one cost you around 300-500rs, I am amazed that you haven't changed them after so much running.

Sent from my HTC One S using PakWheels Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by car_bus2008 View Post
    my liana again got into trouble.132km done and half tank gone.Dont know what the hell is the problem.Too much fuel consuming.My car is a gas guzzler.

What are shims do they need work as my liana did 144000km and no mechanical work has been done.

If shims has to be done then tell the place in rawalpindi from where i can get them adjusted better as someone got his liana shims done but the mechanics messed with those shims and his car is not performing well.

The pick of my liana is also slow on petrol and on cng its like turtle and now i am using 20W-50 Havoline.
    Bro if your Liana is using so much fuel, there is definitely a leak somewhere. Have the whole fuel system carefully inspected for leaks including the fuel tank, pump and fuel lines.

Shims are "tikkiaan" in local language and are the equivalent of tappets in other engines. Its the same kind of tikkiaan in diesel engines. Having those adjusted is very important and your fuel consumption, pick up and engine's health depend on it. Get it done from a reputed dealership. Pindi members will be able to help you better

Sent from the Mars using Curiosity's onboard communications system.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys i need help.. my liana doesnt starts sometimes.. when i initiate the sulf there is no response at all.. whereas all the display indicators for engine etc work well.. how ever after putting the key in and out and turning car on and off several times.. it do get starts..

so what might be the problem..?? it happens sometimes and is very irritating.. please help!! battery is new...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ingineer View Post
    guys i need help.. my liana doesnt starts sometimes.. when i initiate the sulf there is no response at all.. whereas all the display indicators for engine etc work well.. how ever after putting the key in and out and turning car on and off several times.. it do get starts..

so what might be the problem..?? it happens sometimes and is very irritating.. please help!! battery is new...
    Do you get any warning on the speed o meter? Any flashing light?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    Do you get any warning on the speed o meter? Any flashing light?

no warning signs.. just the usual engine, charging and one other sign i guess stay permanently on and they all go off once the car starts..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no warning signs.. just the usual engine, charging and one other sign i guess stay permanently on and they all go off once the car starts..
    Did any other lights of the car turns on like indicators, cabin lights head lights?

Most probably loose connection from the battery if any other thing also fail to turn on

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

try resetting the ecu by unplugging a battery terminal for 30 minutes or so....

Sent from my TCL A909 using Tapatalk 2
    Sharing is caring....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I once had faced the same problem, very irritating indeed. When the car starts, its all very normal.
    The culprit in my case was two fuses (15 Amp ones) in the fuse box in engine bay. There are 4 15 Amp fuses in the box (two first in the line, and two the last ones). The first two are for headlights, and the last 2 are somehow connected to starting of the car (I think immobilizer). Inter-change the fuses of headlights with these ones when this problem occurs next, if the car gets started then you got the issue.
    Do get new ones from any Suzuki workshop (Rs. 10 for each). I had replaced once with the open market ones and they did not last more than a month. Suzuki ones have the inner wire designed in shape of "S" of suzuki logo, where the in the open market one it is pretty straight.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am thinking to buy new Insulators and Plug wires.
    Insulators of China are costing around 250 each.
    And amongst the wires, only Ultima (China) are available in 8mm for LIANA, the rest are of 6/7 mm. Ultima wires costs around 850 I think. I mostly run the car over CNG thats why thinking to go for 8mm ones. I previously have used Ultima in my Cultus also and they performed pretty decently.

What do you guys suggest in that?
    Please update with expected prices...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zank View Post
    I once had faced the same problem, very irritating indeed. When the car starts, its all very normal.
    The culprit in my case was two fuses (15 Amp ones) in the fuse box in engine bay. There are 4 15 Amp fuses in the box (two first in the line, and two the last ones). The first two are for headlights, and the last 2 are somehow connected to starting of the car (I think immobilizer). Inter-change the fuses of headlights with these ones when this problem occurs next, if the car gets started then you got the issue.
    Do get new ones from any Suzuki workshop (Rs. 10 for each). I had replaced once with the open market ones and they did not last more than a month. Suzuki ones have the inner wire designed in shape of "S" of suzuki logo, where the in the open market one it is pretty straight.
    thanks for a possible solution.. i hope this might be the case with my car too... as its a very easy and cost effective solution..
    btw how can i identify thich are 15 amp fuses..? is it written on them..? and in which way you are saying first two.. are they numbered..?
    and is this fuse box in the engine bay? there is one fuse box in dishboard as well i guess in front of driver seat..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    try resetting the ecu by unplugging a battery terminal for 30 minutes or so....

Sent from my TCL A909 using Tapatalk 2
    thanks for the advice iamadee.. but i will try it as well.. but i hope it wont affect my car performance in an adverse way..? coz currently im pretty satisfied with car setting, performance and fuel/ cng consumption.. please comment on it..?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for a possible solution.. i hope this might be the case with my car too... as its a very easy and cost effective solution..
    btw how can i identify thich are 15 amp fuses..? is it written on them..? and in which way you are saying first two.. are they numbered..?
    and is this fuse box in the engine bay? there is one fuse box in dishboard as well i guess in front of driver seat..
    Yes the numbers are written on the top of fuses (also 15 amp ones comes in blue color code if I remember correctly).
    Check the top of the fuse box, the numbers are also written over there, you can count from there also. Seeing that you will get the idea which ones are first and which are last (towards relays).
    Yes these ones are in the engine bay, black colored box right above the battery.

The fuse box in dashboard have a sticker there at the back of the cover mentioning which fuses are for which function (like ABS etc.).

Do give the fuses a check yourself in lighted area, you might have a burnt fuse that needs replacement amongst the two I mentioned.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by moiztarar View Post
    thanks for the advice iamadee.. but i will try it as well.. but i hope it wont affect my car performance in an adverse way..? coz currently im pretty satisfied with car setting, performance and fuel/ cng consumption.. please comment on it..?
    It will effect, but not that much a problem, it will again re-learn itself after driving normally a day (30-40 Kms).

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zank View Post
    Yes the numbers are written on the top of fuses (also 15 amp ones comes in blue color code if I remember correctly).
    Check the top of the fuse box, the numbers are also written over there, you can count from there also. Seeing that you will get the idea which ones are first and which are last (towards relays).
    Yes these ones are in the engine bay, black colored box right above the battery.

The fuse box in dashboard have a sticker there at the back of the cover mentioning which fuses are for which function (like ABS etc.).

Do give the fuses a check yourself in lighted area, you might have a burnt fuse that needs replacement amongst the two I mentioned.
    i checked the two mentioned fuses.. they were alright.. but instead of 15 amp fuses.. 20 amp fuses were installed at their place.. i hope its not a issue right..?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    welcome to the club.Post the pictures asap.
    Average on petrol with A/C is about 13 to 15 km and with out A/C goes to max 17.
    Average on cng for a 60 liter cylinder goes to 220+ with soft foot around 2k rpm and about 170 with above 3k rpm all the way.
    its strange to see such average, my liana is FF and giving only 110 without ac in city, kindly guide how to can i improve its average. pls guide.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Skill today I have changed the ac controller but it's still not switching to the front vent what to do next now?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List