1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dr_adnanhidayat View Post
    if that below 1000cc cng nightmare comes to b true & if u want to b economical & keep running on cng EFi cultus would b the choice. if no worries about the economy then liana the best. spacious and powerful than a culltus..... in my opinion!!!!!

all the best!
    Thanks sir!
    But i have heard lot of problems and nightmare stories about liana and its weird problem, why liana has very low resale value, there must be some reason behind it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by swades View Post
    Guys, am deciding between Cultus VXRi (EFI) and Liana, can someone pls suggest if Liana (such a spacious, powerful engine, luxurious car) in same price would be better or i should go for Cultus b/c its less problematic?

Need your advice pls asap.
    Just go ahead with Liana if you don't have to go to villages & don't drive much on uneven roads very often or resale is not an issue.
    If well tuned & maintained, Liana's fuel consumption on Patrol is 11-13 Ltr/km in city & 16-17 Km/Ltr on long (once I got 17.1 Km but 16.5 is average). Tested many times & you may check with other owners too like imadee & Skill. Whenever I refill the gas tank I reset the ODO to see the mileage, on this Tuesday, the mileage was 192.5 & still there was CNG when I got it refilled. All the 192.5 Km were driven within RWP/Isb. I will take a pic of ODO before next refill & will post here. Let's see what I get this time. It has FF 2 cylinders of 30ltr each.

Don't know much about mileage of Cultus, you may have to ask to a cultus owner.
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my range is 6lacs max, which version of Liana would i get in this range? i heard Liana LXI is best till date (VURV is out of my range). If you can suggest any other car that is trouble free in this range, pls do let me know. I have had vitz 2001 and recently sold cuore. Now i need car with trunk and 1300cc engine preferrably.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my range is 6lacs max, which version of Liana would i get in this range? i heard Liana LXI is best till date (VURV is out of my range). If you can suggest any other car that is trouble free in this range, pls do let me know. I have had vitz 2001 and recently sold cuore. Now i need car with trunk and 1300cc engine preferrably.
    Then cultus gets out of question straight away not possessing a trunk. Liana lxi. But a well maintained one. Crap car u can get as low as 5lac.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks sir!
    But i have heard lot of problems and nightmare stories about liana and its weird problem, why liana has very low resale value, there must be some reason behind it
    Ve kept since an year almost. Had problems with it but solved on pakwheels. Now its perfect since then mashAllah. If u get a good car u wont regret it. Skill advises aftrrmarket cng ...... which can b tuned by any mechanic not only 3s. Ff cng has pros as well according to some lfc members but mine has aftermarket.so no experience

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    Just go ahead with Liana if you don't have to go to villages & don't drive much on uneven roads very often or resale is not an issue.
    If well tuned & maintained, Liana's fuel consumption on Patrol is 11-13 Ltr/km in city & 16-17 Km/Ltr on long (once I got 17.1 Km but 16.5 is average). Tested many times & you may check with other owners too like imadee & Skill. Whenever I refill the gas tank I reset the ODO to see the mileage, on this Tuesday, the mileage was 192.5 & still there was CNG when I got it refilled. All the 192.5 Km were driven within RWP/Isb. I will take a pic of ODO before next refill & will post here. Let's see what I get this time. It has FF 2 cylinders of 30ltr each.

AsadGhumman bhai i think your Liana is Liana Hybrid.

My liana Fuel Consumption on Petrol is 8-9km Max With or Without AC in City,on Highway 12-13Km Max.

Dont know how your Liana is giving you so good Mileage.I want to meet you so that i can see your Liana with my own Eyes.If you dont mind.

And i also tell you my Liana is a 2009 LXI with FF CNG.

The Mileage you quoted is with AC or without AC.
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

on cng it very economical i must say but on petrol story is totally opp
    Haters dont really hate me they hate themselves because I am a reflection of what they wish to be.I be happy in front of my haters it kills them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by car_bus2008 View Post
    AsadGhumman bhai i think your Liana is Liana Hybrid.

My liana Fuel Consumption on Petrol is 8-9km Max With or Without AC in City,on Highway 12-13Km Max.

Don't know how your Liana is giving you so good Mileage.I want to meet you so that i can see your Liana with my own Eyes.If you dont mind.

And i also tell you my Liana is a 2009 LXI with FF CNG.

The Mileage you quoted is with AC or without AC.
    Lolzz, Liana Hybrid , well you have your experience & i have mine so won't argue more.

Sure, you can meet me anytime , mileage that I quoted is without AC. You can verify CNG mileage anytime while for Patrol you need to wait till I get it tuned as a mechanic disturbed the ECU while working with steering column last month, it was not even cranking but after a through electrical check up that took few hours, now it is running good on CNG but on Patrol it vibrates a lot & produces sound as if "kachra in plugs". My car is 2006 & badly abused one though. There is something wrong with your car for sure. If it has to give 8-9 Km/ltr then one should better go for an 1800 or 2000cc car.
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well my liana vurv 2011 also gives 11-12 km/l in city and 15-16 km/l on long routes

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lolzz, Liana Hybrid , well you have your experience & i have mine so won't argue more.

Sure, you can meet me anytime , mileage that I quoted is without AC. You can verify CNG mileage anytime while for Patrol you need to wait till I get it tuned as a mechanic disturbed the ECU while working with steering column last month, it was not even cranking but after a through electrical check up that took few hours, now it is running good on CNG but on Patrol it vibrates a lot & produces sound as if "kachra in plugs". My car is 2006 & badly abused one though. There is something wrong with your car for sure. If it has to give 8-9 Km/ltr then one should better go for an 1800 or 2000cc car.
    Yarr meri Liana ne Matt marr di hai meri pata nai kya ho gya hai isei.Samaj nai araha i will meet you soon and will let you know what kind of works i have done on my Liana.

Day before yesterday i spent Rs 2780 on my Liana for mechanical and Ac works.

Today again for Spark plugs=RS 1150.

For Engine Oil+Air filter+Oil filter+Radiator Cap=Rs 2400
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@zank Bro now the problem is solved of my Liana of AC but still i want to know why the radiator pipes of car are swollen like hell.They are just that they will burst in to pieces in a moment.

Today Changed the Radiator cap of my Liana with a Sankei Radiator cap but still no luck pressure built into pipes dont know what is the problem.

Main problem now: Swollen Radiator Pipes rest car is in A1 Condition after AC gas charging.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't think you can get a well maintained LXI CNG in 6lacs. if you want to go for liana go for after 2007 models. In 6 lacs i think its hard to get even a cultus VXRi.
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by car_bus2008 View Post
    Yarr meri Liana ne Matt marr di hai meri pata nai kya ho gya hai isei.Samaj nai araha i will meet you soon and will let you know what kind of works i have done on my Liana.

Day before yesterday i spent Rs 2780 on my Liana for mechanical and Ac works.

Today again for Spark plugs=RS 1150.

For Engine Oil+Air filter+Oil filter+Radiator Cap=Rs 2400
    I think you should take an opinion from a good reputed 3s dealer there must be one in Islamabad.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My Liana never gave me above 130km on CNG 100% AC even waiting for some one like 15-20 minutes. 192km is really impressive i think you have swapped it with 660cc engine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    My Liana never gave me above 130km on CNG 100% AC even waiting for some one like 15-20 minutes. 192km is really impressive i think you have swapped it with 660cc engine
    Nae nae 660cc swap se pehle original engine bhi yahi milage deta tha . You are welcome to drive & check it urself lekin cng ap khud fill krwaen ge (kidding) :p. The mileage i mentioned above is without ac & its ff cng kit is replaced with aftermarket.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nae nae 660cc swap se pehle original engine bhi yahi milage deta tha . You are welcome to drive & check it urself lekin cng ap khud fill krwaen ge (kidding) :p. The mileage i mentioned above is without ac & its ff cng kit is replaced with aftermarket.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using PW Forums mobile app
    CNG ka tu masla nhi hai par 192km aap ky saath ghoom kar karaon ga kiya

P.S offer achi thi phele pata hota to vacation pe jatay waqat tu islamabad ajata 500rs mai pura Islamabad ghoom laita

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

some of the guys are recommending Liana and some of them are stopping me buying it. I have just sold Cuore and not only looking for car with trunk/1300cc but a TROUBLE FREE CAR, dont have enough time and money to waste on mechanics, thats y pls share your opinions if i can get other cars that wont bother me under 6lacs. I never preferred Suzuki, its just am short of funds these days.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

some of the guys are recommending Liana and some of them are stopping me buying it. I have just sold Cuore and not only looking for car with trunk/1300cc but a TROUBLE FREE CAR, dont have enough time and money to waste on mechanics, thats y pls share your opinions if i can get other cars that wont bother me under 6lacs. I never preferred Suzuki, its just am short of funds these days.
    All the cars have problems if not maintained well or are messed up by mechanics. Corollas r well known as maintenance free all over the world. But they as well wen start teasing someone...... will tease the hell out.

Skill (the owner of lfc) can guide in a more convincing way but he is away somewhere i guess nowadays. Finding a good liana is by luck and experience...... show the car to any experienced lfc member here b4 buying. Pakwheelers r helping by nature. Take advantage.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks Dr. you're very much helpful. I have now shifted my direction towards baleno jxr 2005 or city exi 2002/3. After a hard experience with cuore, am scared of trying another luck. But i will do post here if i get one good baleno or city in this range.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks Dr. you're very much helpful. I have now shifted my direction towards baleno jxr 2005 or city exi 2002/3. After a hard experience with cuore, am scared of trying another luck. But i will do post here if i get one good baleno or city in this range.
    Baleno is good in having 100hp and is lighter.... but the coil system is the same in liana n baleno. I mean same coils in both. Dnt know about mechanics of the coils if any change. The budget range ll get higher i guess for city. City i ve heard is slowwwww. No experience of city. But i ve kept baleno b4 liana only for 3 to 4 months. Anyone else suggest him baleno here ? ? ? Or technology is similar in each ? ? ? Expertssssssss ? ? ?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List