Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RL589 View Post
    sir, liana need 3.8 l of engine oil what my manual describe
    I hav liana 06 rxi bro.. Inused to pour havoline but since last few months i hav started pouring OPET. Its a turkish oil and way better thn havoline as i found a drastic change in ma liana's pick engine sound and drive

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asad.kazmi View Post
    Good to here all liana fans conversation. i also have liana 2007 and its cng in not working properly. currently m running on petrol. please tell me the charges for the installation of the ECU software so that before going to dealier i am aware of the cost.

Regards,
    Asad
    Can u plz elaborate what prob u facing on cng drive ?? Because i maself use to hav probs on cng at innitial days but i got it solved rconomically and sensibly instead of going to ECU checkup etc (which is nothing but DRAMA) tel me the prob may b i could aolve ur matter

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am fedup with reafing posts that 3.8 or 4.1 liters of engine will b required for liana. Just see engine oil guage stick your button eyes n b within two holes of guage . Wailai log

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Self Edit.......

Sent from my SGH-I757M using PW Forums mobile app
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its 4.1 litter mano yeah na mano

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Usually i used to pour 3.8 but ma machenic poured the ful oil this time as i got ma chamber service so poure full 4litre oil in ma liana but evn thn i found tht it havent touched the other dot in dip stick (gauge) of oil.
    So as per i suggest wether its 4.1 or 3.8 as per my experiece i wil adwise to pour 4litre dabaa

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@AsadGhumman Bhai, I need your help after reading so many posts on this LFC, I think you are the most expert person regarding Liana. I am novice to cars and one of a person is selling his Liana 2007 model lahore number in white colour. The car is available for inspection on islamabad highway near airport chowk(Karaal Chowk). Can you please spare some time to have your expert view of the car and can guide me either I have to go for it or not. If I purchase that car at low price and swap an engine of Swift in good condition, will it be a good option to go for it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kamranzafar781 View Post
    @AsadGhumman Bhai, I need your help after reading so many posts on this LFC, I think you are the most expert person regarding Liana. I am novice to cars and one of a person is selling his Liana 2007 model lahore number in white colour. The car is available for inspection on islamabad highway near airport chowk(Karaal Chowk). Can you please spare some time to have your expert view of the car and can guide me either I have to go for it or not. If I purchase that car at low price and swap an engine of Swift in good condition, will it be a good option to go for it.
    why a swap? liana and swift share the same engine i.e m13a. liana is wonderful car if one in a good nick. i have owned a liana 08 for more then 2 years. it had cng problems but i was able to resolve them, but on petrol never faced any issues...

Sent from my TCL A909 using Tapatalk 2
    Sharing is caring....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks a lot brother for your trust, but let me clarify here that I m not an expert. People like @Skill, immadee, nomi700, memad etc are much better experts & are like mentors for all of us.
    About swaping the engine, I would agree with immadee that it is not a good idea becz Liana, Swift & I guess Jimny too has same Suzuki M13 engine. So there is no point in changing the engine if the previous engine is in good health, it will only depriciate car's resale.
    About physically helping you in inspecting the car, I'm afraid, it will not be possible for me due to an exam & I don't think you or the seller could hold for a month . However, I will pm you my cell num & we may discuss things in detail on fone.
    Regards!

~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    Thanks a lot brother for your trust, but let me clarify here that I m not an expert. People like @Skill, immadee, nomi700, memad etc are much better experts & are like mentors for all of us.
    About swaping the engine, I would agree with immadee that it is not a good idea becz Liana, Swift & I guess Jimny too has same Suzuki M13 engine. So there is no point in changing the engine if the previous engine is in good health, it will only depriciate car's resale.
    About physically helping you in inspecting the car, I'm afraid, it will not be possible for me due to an exam & I don't think you or the seller could hold for a month . However, I will pm you my cell num & we may discuss things in detail on fone.
    Regards!

Thanks a lot brother. I am waiting for your phone number and may seek your guidance on phone. Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    why a swap? liana and swift share the same engine i.e m13a. liana is wonderful car if one in a good nick. i have owned a liana 08 for more then 2 years. it had cng problems but i was able to resolve them, but on petrol never faced any issues...

Sent from my TCL A909 using Tapatalk 2
    Actually I wan to change engine because I do not want to face any problem in future. But to my ignorance that both liana and swift have the same engines.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today I visited to Mithu Khan Ahata(Saddar, Rawalpindi) and asked about M13 engine in good condition, shopkeepers told me that only Engine Assembly is available of Liana(imported, i think Aerio) and it will cost only RS 17K. I was amazed to see the price because cultus assembly was of 40K.
    At the same place I met a guy who has liana and was in the process of swapping engine, I had gupshup with me, he told me that never go for liana because he has spent 370K on swapping engines in the last six months and changed 4 assemblies but none could work and he was really depressed. I told him that there are so many successful liana owners He said that if it keeps running its fine otherwise its the worst car to get it in order. He made me Really Confused

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today I visited to Mithu Khan Ahata(Saddar, Rawalpindi) and asked about M13 engine in good condition, shopkeepers told me that only Engine Assembly is available of Liana(imported, i think Aerio) and it will cost only RS 17K. I was amazed to see the price because cultus assembly was of 40K.
    At the same place I met a guy who has liana and was in the process of swapping engine, I had gupshup with me, he told me that never go for liana because he has spent 370K on swapping engines in the last six months and changed 4 assemblies but none could work and he really depressed. I told him that there are so many successful liana owners He said that if it keeps running its ta otherwise its the worst car to get it in order. He made as Really Confused
    Please check your inbox.

Well dear, jitne mun, utni baten. I swapped engine of my liana without any issues. The new engine is too good. Problem is not with Liana or the engine, problem is with the chorr kabaryas of ahata mithu khan who purchase the old abused engines from local market, overhaul them hastely & with cheapest parts then wash them thoroughly & spray deisel + lustre & a bit of silver chrome spray & finally sell it as "Boht kam chala hua kabli engine".

People don't believe when I tell them that Liana's parts, maintenance & fuel consumption is much cheaper than mehran & other 660cc junk available out there. The other day, one of my colleagues who owns a 660cc jap alto had to change its front bumper @ 25000 while new bumper of liana costs 4500 at 3s & 3300 in open market. What else you need?

When I bought engine for mine, the same shopkeeper was asking 45000k for Khyber's engine bcz it is "market ki gari" & 90000 to a swift owner for same M-13 engine. This is how things work in our country.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please check your inbox. Sent from my SGH-I757M using PW Forums mobile app
    Asad dear, iss Thread k ilawa bhi bohat kuch hy PW par
    "Mistakes" are painful, when happened.....but after some time...a collection of Mistakes are called "Experience" which leads to "SUCCESS".

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well dear, jitne mun, utni baten. I swapped engine of my liana without any issues. The new engine is too good. Problem is not with Liana or the engine, problem is with the chorr kabaryas of ahata mithu khan who purchase the old abused engines from local market, overhaul them hastely & with cheapest parts then wash them thoroughly & spray deisel + lustre & a bit of silver chrome spray & finally sell it as "Boht kam chala hua kabli engine".

People don't believe when I tell them that Liana's parts, maintenance & fuel consumption is much cheaper than mehran & other 660cc junk available out there. The other day, one of my colleagues who owns a 660cc jap alto had to change its front bumper @ 25000 while new bumper of liana costs 4500 at 3s & 3300 in open market. What else you need?

When I bought engine for mine, the same shopkeeper was asking 45000k for Khyber's engine bcz it is "market ki gari" & 90000 to a swift owner for same M-13 engine. This is how things work in our country.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using PW Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

Yes dear Asad i second ur words that jitni moun itni batein.. Aur jo bhi yeh log kehte hain k liana fail gari hai etc un mein se kisi ne bhi kabhi liana rakhi he nahi hoti :-D

Abt liana its a beautiful car n economically maintainable as i own a liana too and it works very well ALHUMDULILLAH.. Instead of changing engine one should work on the original engine of its own if its in good cond.. As swaping rngine would be the last resort i will do.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please check your inbox.

Asad Bhai: From where did you get your engine swapped and how much did it cost and when did you do it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I used a Liana for 2 years. Sorry to say but the car's depreciation pace is disappointingly high. No comparison with Hondas or Corollas.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sufian.shahid View Post
    I used a Liana for 2 years. Sorry to say but the car's depreciation pace is disappointingly high. No comparison with Hondas or Corollas.
    Obvious mate.. Comparitivly to honda n toyota suzuki has a bit less market value and comparing liana with honda m toyota's sedan is like comparing fish and elegator !

But in a reasonable money liana is way too gud car to purchase in other words a best buy (in 5-7 lacs)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ism1 View Post
    Asad dear, iss Thread k ilawa bhi bohat kuch hy PW par
    Laagta hai aap chahty hi nhi hain ky logon ki Liana sahi chalay
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Science ne ab ye bat ghalat sabit kr di hai. Got my car's ECU thoroughly checked & tuned from a very nice man in I-10, in front of my eyes. Now, no check light or any issues even with after-market cng kit. The old man who recently came from abroad & is trying to settle here, has a latest scanner & other instruments with him which can scan any car in the market. He did mine for free .

Have you got your vvti working??
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List