Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 652 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 13040
Like Tree3139Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #4181
    PakWheeler Follow
    giftedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I own a SUZUKI Liana RXi 2006, recently bought, want to know if anyone has been using OBDII scan tool for such vehicle. Will be obliged if someone tells/guides me for buying & making it working. I need to run Android App with it.... Thanks and waiting,

  3. #4182
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    angel82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,005
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Thanks a lot for detailed reply.

  4. #4183
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    I changed the right axle of my liana, the rod is not welded from anywhere i.e the shaft is fully ok. Inner and outer axles are on lock. i.e not welded. Just a groove inside the inner axle got welded just to make it stuck to the shaft. What does this setting mean?



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  5. #4184
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    can anyone ans my question as everybody know liana is now only availble in RXI now so if someone want to install ABS in liana is it possible as swift DLX share the same ABS which use to come in liana lxi

  6. #4185
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    can anyone ans my question as everybody know liana is now only availble in RXI now so if someone want to install ABS in liana is it possible as swift DLX share the same ABS which use to come in liana lxi
    Why do any one want to fit abs in a car, 1st its expensive and 2nd as per our mechanic standard it's better to leave important things like brakes in stock condition.
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  7. #4186
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    Why do any one want to fit abs in a car, 1st its expensive and 2nd as per our mechanic standard it's better to leave important things like brakes in stock condition.
    I have seen many ppl that are not buying liana and going for city,gli just becoz suzuki not offering ABS in liana

  8. #4187
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    I have seen many ppl that are not buying liana and going for city,gli just becoz suzuki not offering ABS in liana
    No one will buy Liana over city and Gli.
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  9. #4188
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    No one will buy Liana over city and Gli.
    I bought liana after my xli got stolen

  10. #4189
    PakWheeler Follow
    giftedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giftedsoul View Post
    I own a SUZUKI Liana RXi 2006, recently bought, want to know if anyone has been using OBDII scan tool for such vehicle. Will be obliged if someone tells/guides me for buying & making it working. I need to run Android App with it.... Thanks and waiting,
    Isn't there anyone who can reply?

    Where are @Skill & @zank & Iamadee bhaisssss...... :O

  11. #4190
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iamadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    As per my knowledge, Suzuki 3S have the desired scantool for the same. Not sure if aftermarket tools will work or not...
    Sharing is caring....

  12. #4191
    PakWheeler Follow
    giftedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    As per my knowledge, Suzuki 3S have the desired scantool for the same. Not sure if aftermarket tools will work or not...
    Thanks for reply, but I am looking for a working ELM27 like tool to work with Android or or OBDMATE which doesn't work on Android....

    anyone with more option ??

  13. #4192
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Elm27 is not compatible with obd1 compliance liana's ecu.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  14. #4193
    PakWheeler Follow
    giftedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    liana Owners & fan club -1510746

  15. #4194
    PakWheeler Follow
    giftedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    liana Owners & fan club -1510747

  16. #4195
    PakWheeler Follow
    giftedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    liana Owners & fan club -1510748

  17. #4196
    PakWheeler Follow
    giftedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear ALL EXPERTS of LIANA,

    I got LIANA RXi 2006 about 15 days ago, its ODO meter is 71000Km and condition is as new. Got a good milage on Petrol about 12.29km/L ~ 12.44Km/L in City.

    Got some signs while driving in Islamabad,

    1) Has some noise in front area which obviously due to ball joints or suspension & mounting, want to get it check. make some noise in running

    2) its High beam got off, not working dimmer as well..... may be switching lever fault as Meter indicator Light for high beam is not turning On

    3) Its Radiator Fan is not starting, though temprature rises upto middle but no significant change in voice or drive. noted that coolant decreases in radiator but side Bottle fills up all time. need to fill radiator manually.

    Any suggestions to make things work by myself or let me know where to go?

  18. #4197
    PakWheeler Follow
    salahuddin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    for how much you bought it bro?

    Sent from my GFIVE President(G9) using PW Forums mobile app
    PASSIONATE drives))))))red city n silver corolla)((((fly on union star 70

  19. #4198
    PakWheeler Follow
    giftedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salahuddin99 View Post
    for how much you bought it bro?

    Sent from my GFIVE President(G9) using PW Forums mobile app
    683K bro ..... its ISLAMABD !!!

  20. #4199
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giftedsoul View Post
    Dear ALL EXPERTS of LIANA,

    I got LIANA RXi 2006 about 15 days ago, its ODO meter is 71000Km and condition is as new. Got a good milage on Petrol about 12.29km/L ~ 12.44Km/L in City.

    Got some signs while driving in Islamabad,

    1) Has some noise in front area which obviously due to ball joints or suspension & mounting, want to get it check. make some noise in running

    2) its High beam got off, not working dimmer as well..... may be switching lever fault as Meter indicator Light for high beam is not turning On

    3) Its Radiator Fan is not starting, though temprature rises upto middle but no significant change in voice or drive. noted that coolant decreases in radiator but side Bottle fills up all time. need to fill radiator manually.

    Any suggestions to make things work by myself or let me know where to go?
    Get your suspension checked by a qualified suzuki staff or any reliable other source .
    Beams not working? check the fuses and the earth wires.
    For Fan working and other cooling system check, get it pressure tested by suzuki. For further on cooling system test click https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...rxi-revived-53
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  21. #4200
    PakWheeler Follow
    giftedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    Get your suspension checked by a qualified suzuki staff or any reliable other source .
    Beams not working? check the fuses and the earth wires.
    For Fan working and other cooling system check, get it pressure tested by suzuki. For further on cooling system test click https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...rxi-revived-53
    Thanks Amir, got a look to your Revived Liana.... coooool man !!!

    Going to check FUSEs now.

    I wanna know if you can estimate, what will be the expense for general scan & checkup at 3S or expert workshop ..... I am near to Golra More & F-8, so if possible guide me to which should I go for?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •