Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Bro, khi me ye Car 500k ki jaati wo bhi rull rull k
    yesterday a magic happened I saw many liana owner demanding above 600k for liana even the one which are in very bad condition on olx and all AD posted yesterday and I called one guy he said liana value has increase becoz of city been coming with old shape and it hard seats and suspenstion kills it comfort and corola is now hell underpowered beoz of new shape and no imobilizer make is very unsafe so liana is a good choice in 1.3 class

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    yesterday a magic happened I saw many liana owner demanding above 600k for even car which are in very bad condition on olx and all day posted yesterday and I called one guy he said liana value has increase becoz of city been coming with old shape and it hard seats and suspenstion kills it comfort and corola is now hell underpowered beoz of new shape and no imobilizer make is very unsafe so liana is a good choice in 1.3 class
    Thanks Saboor ..... for giving a logical reply to @abid110

Well, KHI # vehical has no value here .... it can be 500K .....

but mine is quite a good piece, will show clear pics somehow to let you evaluate...... you should keep in mind that A WORTHY LIANA IS A PIECE OF MIND .... so anyone should go for a good and worthy LIANA ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sorry Duplicate msg

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Actually its thread revived not the liana itself.
    You may visit Suzuki Azeem i/9 i found them better than some other 3s in islamabad .
    Tariff vary from dealer to dealer . @giftedsoul
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yesterday I was talking to golawala suspension wala. He said liana has the worst suspension system! And with time, its chasis stretches resulting in axle ka chota parrna...jiski wajha se usko alteration krna prta hai..

He said baleno is much better choice ..

What do u say?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yesterday I was talking to golawala suspension wala. He said liana has the worst suspension system! And with time, its chasis stretches resulting in axle ka chota parrna...jiski wajha se usko alteration krna prta hai..

He said baleno is much better choice ..

What do u say?
    their is no such issue with axle I have two liana and 1.3l and one baleno 1.6 at my home at liana is much better than baleno beside liana have best suspension if your ever drive above 110km/h and have to make sudden turn will know how well it suspension perform it perform better than xli speaking on personal experience but it not that hard like city that you feel every bump on road these mechanic have habit of degrading a car when baleno was launch and my father was buying one mehcanic use to say baleno is crap you should go for magalla

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

their is no such issue with axle I have two liana and 1.3l and one baleno 1.6 at my home at liana is much better than baleno beside liana have best suspension if your ever drive above 110km/h and have to make sudden turn will know how well it suspension perform it perform better than xli speaking on personal experience but it not that hard like city that you feel every bump on road these mechanic have habit of degrading a car when baleno was launch and my father was buying one mehcanic use to say baleno is crap you should go for magalla
    What I see now is that lianas are flying on roads now. Probably people have started thinking at buying it..New cars are really not in reach of a even a upper middle class pakistani.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    Actually its thread revived not the liana itself.
    You may visit Suzuki Azeem i/9 i found them better than some other 3s in islamabad .
    Tariff vary from dealer to dealer . @giftedsoul
    Oops... I got now what REVIVED is.... Thanks
    @Skill .... I think Azem Motors are in I-10/3, not I-9, but correct me if they shifted there.

One thing more, the day I bought it, its RPM wasn't smooth enough and almost vary from 800~1800rpm and didn't drop finely but gradually, yesterday on return, I increased the acceleration to 4000 on 2nd and 3rd gear, and suddenly i felt it very smooth and the rpm needle comes down so finely every time upon shifting gears and it got stable at around 1000rpm.... in morning it was around 1200~1500rpm and then settled to 1200rpm....even my vehical is soundless when idle RPM settles down at 800rpm...

will you suggest any DIY cleaning of throttle or should I got it serviced too?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

don't know why my msg duplicate itself? Aahhh

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What I see now is that lianas are flying on roads now. Probably people have started thinking at buying it..New cars are really not in reach of a even a upper middle class pakistani.
    Yes I agree with you as I am also seeing more LIANAs on roads, even at evening when I went to G-11 Markaz, I roughly estimated that around 10 Lianas were Parking or running there in even 2 hours..... Good progress!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by giftedsoul View Post
    Oops... I got now what REVIVED is.... Thanks
    @Skill .... I think Azem Motors are in I-10/3, not I-9, but correct me if they shifted there.

One thing more, the day I bought it, its RPM wasn't smooth enough and almost vary from 800~1800rpm and didn't drop finely but gradually, yesterday on return, I increased the acceleration to 4000 on 2nd and 3rd gear, and suddenly i felt it very smooth and the rpm needle comes down so finely every time upon shifting gears and it got stable at around 1000rpm.... in morning it was around 1200~1500rpm and then settled to 1200rpm....even my vehical is soundless when idle RPM settles down at 800rpm...

will you suggest any DIY cleaning of throttle or should I got it serviced too?
    My bad! yep its i-10 .
    If your car was tuned previously on cng,it leaves deposits in the TB (Throttle Body) with the time.Secondly cng tuners enhance the RPM a bit.
    These days as cng is unavailable and RPM of your car might have been already a bit advanced, on the other hand deposits of carbon in the TB hinders the butterfly valves inside, to completely shut which is responsible for smooth air/fuel mixture resulting in excessive air flow and causing the RPM to go rough ,sometimes much high and some times below normal.
    When you are pushing your car to limits on petrol,bit of gunk washes away with the petrol and engine feels easy .
    That is a general problem when your car is not tuned since long but if the tuning has done and car behaving such as yours then there might be some other issues as well.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My bad! yep its i-10 .
    If your car was tuned previously on cng,it leaves deposits in the TB (Throttle Body) with the time.Secondly cng tuners enhance the RPM a bit.
    These days as cng is unavailable and RPM of your car might have been already a bit advanced, on the other hand deposits of carbon in the TB hinders the butterfly valves inside, to completely shut which is responsible for smooth air/fuel mixture resulting in excessive air flow and causing the RPM to go rough ,sometimes much high and some times below normal.
    When you are pushing your car to limits on petrol,bit of gunk washes away with the petrol and engine feels easy .
    That is a general problem when your car is not tuned since long but if the tuning has done and car behaving such as yours then there might be some other issues as well.
    cng tuning walays say that they will just clean the TB with a spray or something. is it fine? will a cleaned TB increase fuel efficiency, pickup, response of vehicle? is a TB only in efi cars?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1.6 baleno that rim wali gti? i love that car since it was launched in 99. it has some real different look. so, how is the experience of it? is this car worth buying? (although nearly impossible to get a clean one now).

what about the spare parts and fuel consumption?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1.6 baleno that rim wali gti? i love that car since it was launched in 99. it has some real different look. so, how is the experience of it? is this car worth buying? (although nearly impossible to get a clean one now).

what about the spare parts and fuel consumption?
    fuel consumption is 10-11km/l drive is better than baleno 1.3l not just power but it also more smooth than power is almost same as liana but liana is more response on low rev coming from liana to baleno will be stupidity but the car is good overall

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cng tuning walays say that they will just clean the TB with a spray or something. is it fine? will a cleaned TB increase fuel efficiency, pickup, response of vehicle? is a TB only in efi cars?
    That is not a proper way of cleaning TB.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

fuel consumption is 10-11km/l drive is better than baleno 1.3l not just power but it also more smooth than power is almost same as liana but liana is more response on low rev coming from liana to baleno will be stupidity but the car is good overall
    and what about the spare parts in khi market?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My bad! yep its i-10 .
    Yes it was on CNG and the day I bought, has to run on Petrol without any further tuning and settings. I just opened the way through Air intake (Air Filter pipe) by removing the Tape and thats all only. Overall running fine, but I am getting it scanned and tuned at Saturday and will see how it will get set then.

after then I will update here inshaALLAH.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and what about the spare parts in khi market?
    each and every thing is available

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

3rd choice is to get well reputed cv joint of so called malaysia which is actually china's A+ grade like KSC is the brand,will cost you near 1.5k.

liana Owners & fan club -338432 liana Owners & fan club -338433
    @Skill

Bro, my car is constantly having 'tukk tukk tukk' axle wali sounds even when running straight - not to mention right turns.. i have tried so many kabuli japani axle but all works less than a week..probably they too are repaired and abused badly before. now, finally, i am planning to buy a china wala axle and put it in the shaft! so, what do u suggest? any brand?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List