- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
bring it on...
And what about margalla baleno and liana?
PS couldnt fix their own cars and denounce it themselves and then there's the Pakistani awaams mentality they actually want everything to be like a Mehran;cheap to buy,run and maintain
personally i think its a good car comfortable and well equipped but it couldnt capture the market like Margalla did
I am looking to purchase Liana so I would like your expert opinion below are few pointers if you guys can provide answers to:
1) Which Model Liana should I prefer to buy in manual transmission.
2) Should I buy only petrol version or with CNG (if petrol gives per litre 12-15 KM average then it would suffice)
3) Several of my friends/colleagues says don't buy as for example you will be stuck on the road when issue arises as no road side mechanics can solve the issues and only Suzuki showroom dealers can and it will be a nightmare I know that resale will not be good but that does not concern me now.
4) If I buy from Suzuki Used car gala scheme will it be a better option or some place else.
5) My daily travel is 30KM and I need a big ride as currently I own Mehran.
6) I can spend maximum 6-7LACS.
The reason is there is no rocket science in margalla no ecu no electronic parts, every mechanic can easily repair it that's why is easy on maintenance
Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya
Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE