Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 652 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 13033
Like Tree3139Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #6341
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbial_Slang View Post
    Aluminum radiators are not too bad and I think the prices will be higher.

    Sent using Curiosity's onboard communications sytem.
    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Thora sa fark hoga 4-5k ka alumium ka hoga 6-7k ka copper ka
    and what are the plastic ones?

  3. #6342
    PakWheeler Follow
    gullahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    360
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Moeed bhai ur Liana is Lxi or Rxi ?

  4. #6343
    PakWheeler Follow
    gullahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    360
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Plz all Liana lovers share ur experience of ;
    1.Lxi abs brakes r they working fine even the liana is older , I mean some guys told me that Lxi abs r becoming faulty after 3-4 years.
    2. shocks of liana r problematic on bumpy roads, I mean liana bahut ooper nechay hotee hai ?
    Plz share ur experience.

  5. #6344
    PakWheeler Follow
    NiGhTShAdE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    and what are the plastic ones?
    There are no plastic radiators...its just their top resorvior is of plastic. Aluminium or Copper means their cooling tubes aka 'nali' are of that metal.
    NiGhT ShAdE>>~

  6. #6345
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiGhTShAdE View Post
    There are no plastic radiators...its just their top resorvior is of plastic. Aluminium or Copper means their cooling tubes aka 'nali' are of that metal.
    so, the ones available in market are chinese or what?

  7. #6346
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbial_Slang View Post
    Exactly my point.

    Sent using Curiosity's onboard communications sytem.
    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    How r u sure that holding as much as presure as it should? A slight less and radiator cap will allow the pressurized water to go in to reservoir bottle i would say changed it as soon as possible radiator cap cost 300rs at max why risk your cars gaskit
    bought this just now
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  8. #6347
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiGhTShAdE View Post
    There are no plastic radiators...its just their top resorvior is of plastic. Aluminium or Copper means their cooling tubes aka 'nali' are of that metal.
    There are some Chinese manufacturer who r using plastic radiator in Their car

  9. #6348
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    and what are the plastic ones?
    Plastic ones doesn't last long and are non repairable

  10. #6349
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    bought this just now
    0.9 kg / cm3 is for cultus cant recall if liana have same or not stupid service manual approved by suzuki japan doesnt have amy info on radiator cap

  11. #6350
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gullahmad View Post
    Plz all Liana lovers share ur experience of ;
    1.Lxi abs brakes r they working fine even the liana is older , I mean some guys told me that Lxi abs r becoming faulty after 3-4 years.
    2. shocks of liana r problematic on bumpy roads, I mean liana bahut ooper nechay hotee hai ?
    Plz share ur experience.
    1)liana lxi abs work fine if someone doesnt play with it my ex liana was about a decade old with abs working like champ
    2)your car look like abused one so maybe shock have gone softer new one car not expensive change them

  12. #6351
    PakWheeler Follow
    03154040868's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    185
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default ac service.

    bhai jan min apni gari knac ki half service karwana chahta ho.yani gari ki gas thori si kam hay.ac wala says that compny ki gas thori si kam hi hoti hay.kia min ac ki shop say gari ki gas fill karwalo ya phir 3s say karwao bus thori si gas kam hay.
    2.minay aj ac ka bloor nikal kar uski safai karwai thi.ac walay nay bloor nikal kar pani k pipe say wo hisa dhondiya tha kafi mati nikli thi.kia ye sahi tareqa tha is say koi masla to nahi hoga.

  13. #6352
    PakWheeler Follow
    gullahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    360
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yes saboor bhai I changed my liana rear shocks with new original one Rs 8500, I changed plugs, all oils, clean tb, clean injectors, changed ball joints, changed 2 foundations, I don't let any fault in my liana, in my next budget I will change abs motor also. its ok on road now,
    but one of suzuki authorized dealer in R.pindi tell me above thing, about shocks and abs, he said he owned a liana for 3 years. but I don't experience yet, I feel smooth drive.
    Thanks for ur review about liana.

  14. #6353
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gullahmad View Post
    Yes saboor bhai I changed my liana rear shocks with new original one Rs 8500, I changed plugs, all oils, clean tb, clean injectors, changed ball joints, changed 2 foundations, I don't let any fault in my liana, in my next budget I will change abs motor also. its ok on road now,
    but one of suzuki authorized dealer in R.pindi tell me above thing, about shocks and abs, he said he owned a liana for 3 years. but I don't experience yet, I feel smooth drive.
    Thanks for ur review about liana.

    Price of ABS motor brand new from 3s is 1lac 20 thousand and from Kabari 20k-30k depends upon condition, but in liana if you are going to fit from 3s you need original ABS unit with matching serial number other wise it won't work on there system.
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  15. #6354
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03154040868 View Post
    bhai jan min apni gari knac ki half service karwana chahta ho.yani gari ki gas thori si kam hay.ac wala says that compny ki gas thori si kam hi hoti hay.kia min ac ki shop say gari ki gas fill karwalo ya phir 3s say karwao bus thori si gas kam hay.
    2.minay aj ac ka bloor nikal kar uski safai karwai thi.ac walay nay bloor nikal kar pani k pipe say wo hisa dhondiya tha kafi mati nikli thi.kia ye sahi tareqa tha is say koi masla to nahi hoga.
    is mai koi masla nhi hai agr dhoo diya hai, gari ky mats waghera saaf rakhain gy to woh kaam jaldi ganda hoga. company sy gas utni hi ati hai jitni honi chahiya, kaun sa model hai gar ka aur AC kaesi colling kar raha hai ?
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  16. #6355
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My liana is 07 model currently 86k on odo should i get it radiator removed and cleaned it properly ??
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  17. #6356
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    My liana is 07 model currently 86k on odo should i get it radiator removed and cleaned it properly ??
    If you are using tap water than yes BTW don't get your raidaitor service physically (danda method) it damades fins etc from inside proper mathod is to flush it with good radiator cleaner

  18. #6357
    PakWheeler Follow
    gullahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    360
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hasooboy, Thanks for ur precious info for abs,
    Does abs motor of liana is so weak that its become disfucntional in 2009 model Lxi liana, what is ur experience ?

  19. #6358
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gullahmad View Post
    Hasooboy, Thanks for ur precious info for abs,
    Does abs motor of liana is so weak that its become disfucntional in 2009 model Lxi liana, what is ur experience ?
    i have read somewhere in Pakwheels forum that in ABS cars the brake fluid should be removed after two years replace with a new one, i mean to say ABS unit needs car and air should be removed from the system if its their with proper method. So many people here who are satisfied with there LXi so it most probably due to negligence from previous owner,
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  20. #6359
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gullahmad View Post
    Hasooboy, Thanks for ur precious info for abs,
    Does abs motor of liana is so weak that its become disfucntional in 2009 model Lxi liana, what is ur experience ?
    Lxi was discontinued in 2008 after vuru launch you sure you have lxi trim

  21. #6360
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    If you are using tap water than yes BTW don't get your raidaitor service physically (danda method) it damades fins etc from inside proper mathod is to flush it with good radiator cleaner
    I am using Tap water and water goes in it very slowly into the radiator system, two or three time car heat up a bit i come to know that when car AC stop working check the water when car cools down it was slightly less.
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •