Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can we install AC filter in Liana? by default or by modification?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    i went to ig motors today, a well known suzuki 3s in karachi...they saw my car and said NOT TO INSTALL T-VALVE AS CAR IS OLD AND MILEAGE HAS CROSSED 100K KMS!
    Kamal hai bhai. Aap ko 3S bhi local mechanic wali he mili.

Sent using Curiosity's onboard communications sytem.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    Can we install AC filter in Liana? by default or by modification?
    Some Lianas come with filter trays. Mine doesn't and the space for the tray is selaed. I think I will need to change the blower housing or cut it to install the filter.

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cutting is possible and easy but there won't be anything available inside that housing that will hold the filter and won't let it beeing sucked in.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-TL00 using Tapatalk
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoberRiders/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Proverbial_Slang View Post
    Some Lianas come with filter trays. Mine doesn't and the space for the tray is selaed. I think I will need to change the blower housing or cut it to install the filter.

2006-7model liana have cabin ac filter dont know 2008 mai suzuki ko kya howa bad mai although swift's cabin filter can be used according skill bro

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    2006-7model liana have cabin ac filter dont know 2008 mai suzuki ko kya howa bad mai although swift's cabin filter can be used according skill bro
    I have 07 model. But it's sealed. What is the procedure to open it?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoberRiders/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    I have 07 model. But it's sealed. What is the procedure to open it?

No idea of how to open it I had early 2007 model and it had cabin ac filter tray maybe @Skill can help you

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here are pictures of my car's blower one with vacant trey and other with swift's filter .Filter can be cut short to fit .Mine blower is little weak so I skip this filter on the other hand I keep interior neat and floor mats always washed so no problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brothers, in above post @Skill bro has posted picture of the tray and housing..

My housing doesn't have any tray.. please advise from where i can get this tray.

Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<p>dismount yours ,dispatch it to me, I shall send you mine .&nbsp;</p>
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear friends.
    I bought liana 2006 recently. The car is working fine. However its ignition keyhole creates problems. At times I am not able to turn the key for start up the car.
    Is anybody facing such issue with their rides.
    Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

went to french beach in my liana..almost 80km total driving. car performed very well Mashallah...since fan is direct, car has not reduced a drop of water and i have drove it for around 300 kms after it...

what ever the physics and science says, many things suggested by our local ustaads are worth it!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mtm545 View Post
    Dear friends.
    I bought liana 2006 recently. The car is working fine. However its ignition keyhole creates problems. At times I am not able to turn the key for start up the car.
    Is anybody facing such issue with their rides.
    Thanks
    i had an issue of key getting stuck inside..had the work done for 500 rupees..

yr issue is not a big problem...it will be ok without issue

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

....and wapsi per at 6pm from french beach , we realized that chacha ki xli ki chabi tou diggy me bandd hogai saman k sath :p.... means we were 25km away from normal khi city

16. 15-06-2015, 06:23 AM

Site Banned

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A.O.A friends.
    I bought 2006 liana about 5 months ago. At that time its AC was working fine but then suddenly after few days the outer ring plate of compressor broke and start giving very loud screeching sound. The mechanic then repaired the plate and fix that screeching sound but he said that AC compressor and condenser needs to be replaced in order to use the AC again. Now i need to know whether i should buy a new compressor and condenser or used (kabli) one. which will work better and longer? And also where to buy these in Kharian, Jhelum, Gujrat, Gujranwala??? Need your suggestions. Thank You.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    went to french beach in my liana..almost 80km total driving. car performed very well Mashallah...since fan is direct, car has not reduced a drop of water and i have drove it for around 300 kms after it...

what ever the physics and science says, many things suggested by our local ustaads are worth it!
    This is exactly why you hsve been complaining and whining in Pakwheels for god knows how long.

Keep listening to your ustaad and keep his pockets heavy. Enjoy the show until the next time one of his jugaarrs make you cry again.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is exactly why you hsve been complaining and whining in Pakwheels for god knows how long.

Keep listening to your ustaad and keep his pockets heavy. Enjoy the show until the next time one of his jugaarrs make you cry again.

atleast the issue of decreasing water is understood - there are absolutely no leakages inside or oitside..

secondly, our margalla, alto, corolla 86 always ran on direct fan without any issues and car remained cool..but i insisted in liana to keep it on auto and it kept bugging me w.r.t hot issues.
    even the authorised suzuki 3s have even approved my stance. what else do we need for authority?

t-valve will be put in once summers are over and fan will be auto then. till then, a direct fan is ok..

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

canada goose parka tomada
    canada venda de ganso
    canadá ganso jaquetas para as mulherescanadá ganso jaquetascanada jaquetas de ganso venda Canada Goose Acampamento capuz : , canadagooseonlineshop.com language: Liana owners & fan club - gericonDeutsch Liana owners & fan club - friconFrançais Liana owners & fan club - iticonitaliano Liana owners & fan club - esiconEspañol Liana owners & fan club - pticon Liana owners & fan club - jpicon Liana owners & fan club - ruiconrussian Liana owners & fan club - ariconarabic Liana owners & fan club - noiconnorwegian Liana owners & fan club - sviconswedish Liana owners & fan club - daicondanish Liana owners & fan club - nlicon Liana owners & fan club - fiiconfinland Liana owners & fan club - gaicon Liana owners & fan club - iconEnglish Liana owners & fan club - logoDesenvolvido por Zen Cart :: A arte do E-Commerce por grosso Informações de envio Métodos de pagamento entre em contato conosco Welcome GUEST, PLEASE assinar em ou registrar Shopping Bag:&nbsp&nbsp(O carrinho está vazio) casa Canada Goose Parka Banff Canada Goose Parka Brittania Canada Goose Parka Citadel Moedas US Dollar CNY Euro GB Pound Canadian Dollar Australian Dollar Jappen Yen Norske Krone Swedish Krone Danish Krone Categorias Canada Goose Acampamento capuz -> Canada Goose acampamento com capuz Jacket - > Canada Goose Boobcat capuz -> Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber - > Canada Goose Coelho Bunting - > Canada Goose Freestyle Vest -> Canada Goose Gryzzly Snowsuit -> Canada Goose Heli- ártico Parka -> Canada Goose Hybridge capuz -> Canada Goose Hybridge Jacket - > Canada Goose Hybridge Lite Jacket - > Canada Goose Hybridge Vest -> Canada Goose Montebello Parka -> Canada Goose Mountaineer Jacket - > Canada Goose neve Mantra Parka -> Canada Goose Parka Banff -> Canada Goose Parka Brittania -> Canada Goose Parka Chateau -> Canada Goose Parka Citadel -> Canada Goose Parka Constable -> Canada Goose Parka Expedição -> Canada Goose Parka Kensington -> Canada Goose Parka Langford -> Canada Goose Parka Ontário -> Canada Goose Parka Trillium -> Canada Goose Parka Victoria -> Canada Goose Parka Whistler -> Canada Goose Solaris Parka -> Canada Goose Vanier Vest -> Ganso do Canadá Lodge capuz -> Ganso do Canadá Lodge Vest -> Destaques - [mais] Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Men Hybridge Hoody RedCanada Goose Homens Hybridge capuz Vermelho$427.00 $292.00Poupe: 32% menosLiana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Men Freestyle Vest BrownCanada Goose Homens Freestyle Vest Brown Canada Goose Homens Freestyle Vest Brown$345.00 $247.00Poupe: 28% menosLiana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Kids Freestyle Vest NavyCanada Goose Crianças Freestyle Vest Marinha Canada Goose Crianças Freestyle Vest Marinha$317.00 $217.00Poupe: 32% menosLiana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Men Freestyle Vest RedCanada Goose Homens Freestyle Colete Vermelho$345.00 $247.00Poupe: 28% menos Promoções - [mais] Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Hybridge Vest BlueCanada Goose Mulheres Hybridge veste azul Canada Goose Mulheres Hybridge veste azul$332.00 $242.00Poupe: 27% menosLiana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Men Hybridge Lite Jacket RedCanada Goose Homens Hybridge Lite Red Jacket Canada Goose Homens Hybridge Lite Red Jacket$418.00 $283.00Poupe: 32% menosLiana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Hybridge Lite Jacket WhiteCanada Goose Mulheres Hybridge Lite Jacket Branca Canada Goose Mulheres Hybridge Lite Jacket Branca$360.00 $270.00Poupe: 25% menos casa :: Canada Goose Acampamento capuz -> Canada Goose Acampamento capuz -> Exibindo de 1 a 5 (num total de 5 produtos) Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody BrownCanada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz Brown Canada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz BrownExtremamente quente e ?* prova de vento , mas...$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos... mais informações Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody BlackCanada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz Preto Canada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz PretoExtremamente quente e ?* prova de vento , mas...$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos... mais informações Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody BlueCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz azul Canada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz azulExtremamente quente e ?* prova de vento , mas...$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos... mais informações Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody WhiteCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz Branco Canada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz BrancoExtremamente quente e ?* prova de vento , mas...$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos... mais informações Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody PurpleCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz roxoCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz roxoExtremamente quente e ?* prova de vento , mas...$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos... mais informações Exibindo de 1 a 5 (num total de 5 produtos) Novos produtos em Agosto - Canada Goose Acampamento capuz ->Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody WhiteCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz BrancoCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz Branco$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody BrownCanada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz Brown Canada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz Brown$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody BlueCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz azul Canada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz azul$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody PurpleCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz roxo Canada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz roxo$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody BlackCanada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz Preto Canada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz Preto$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos Especiais do mês em AgostoLiana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody BlackCanada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz PretoCanada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz Preto$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody BrownCanada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz Brown Canada Goose Mulheres Acampamento capuz Brown$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody WhiteCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz BrancoCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz Branco$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody BlueCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz azulCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz azul$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos Liana owners & fan club - Canada Goose Women Camp Hoody PurpleCanada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz roxo Canada Goose Mulheres acampamento com capuz roxo$365.00 $275.00Poupe: 25% menos casa remessa por grosso Acompanhe o seu pedido Cupons Métodos de pagamento entre em contato conosco ganso canada canadá jaquetas de ganso canada goose parka tomada de ganso canada Canada Goose Acessórios Copyright © 2012 Todos os Direitos Reservados. canada goose parka tomada canada venda de ganso Canada blog Goose About canadagoosejackets.org blog

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

whom to listen for then?

suzuki 3s people insists to change coils...and it means 22k of expenditure although my coils are working perfectly fine!!!?

they insisted in change of injectors as car missed on petrol...why change them when a local electrician simply went through the emulator and issue was just of current supply to the second injector and resolved in 300 rupees!

my bad axle was quoted 45k for a single assembly by 3s...why shud i listen to them when my local axle wala and parts wala confidently suggested to put in baleno 1.6 k axles and Mashallah all issues resolved in less than 1500 rupees!

why shud i but air filter of 1400 from 3s when an excellent quality of Guard is available for 380 rupees...

bro, its just that the world goes to local mechanics and they are satisfied. if i had heard of my mechanic before to make the fan direct, i would never have experienced issues!
    we are maintaining our cars since early 80s and never went to any 3s for any work and cars remained healthy.. its just that my liana had some issues i inherited from first owner which were streamlined by me time to time...

a_k
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my liana, 2008, is having a problem, it when ever i press accelerator, or shift gears,it gives a jerk as if engine is loose, i went to DS autos they changed the foundations, it is still there, it aggravates with AC. what to do??
    If better were within, better would come out.

23. 15-06-2015, 11:13 AM

Site Banned

Reason
    Spammer

24. 15-06-2015, 11:33 AM

Senior PakWheeler

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List