Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 651 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 13019
Like Tree3136Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #7441
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kashif.Baig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi,

    I feel knocking on my liana on CNG for some time but later on after driving at least 5 km, it goes of and works fine, and sometimes i do not feel any issue on cng even on a cold start in morning.

    what can be the issue, i have no issues on my car on petrol, but whenever I asked for low pickup issue peoples says you may need to get the tappet adjustment/head work etc.

    is it possible that i need to get head work done even when i do not have any issue on petrol, only problems on cng?

    please advice!

  3. #7442
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Proverbial_Slang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,906
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif.Baig View Post
    Hi,

    I feel knocking on my liana on CNG for some time but later on after driving at least 5 km, it goes of and works fine, and sometimes i do not feel any issue on cng even on a cold start in morning.

    what can be the issue, i have no issues on my car on petrol, but whenever I asked for low pickup issue peoples says you may need to get the tappet adjustment/head work etc.

    is it possible that i need to get head work done even when i do not have any issue on petrol, only problems on cng?

    please advice!
    If it runs fine on CNG, then its not an issue with the engine. It must be the CNG settings.

    Is it FF CNG?

    Sent using Curiosity's onboard communications sytem.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

  4. #7443
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kashif.Baig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yes it is FF, I have done tuning 3 times but it works fine for somedays, then again the same issue.

  5. #7444
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    @zank remember once we were disscussing about t.valve I asjed xulfiqar about t.valve for m13a he said that m13a take three type of t.valve 82C 88c and 91C

  6. #7445
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,902
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    @zank yar wo akbar autos k barabar aik maulana se uncle hain radiator walay. un k pas gaya tha..same aluminium wala radiator he available hai har jagha with fibre tops

  7. #7446
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif.Baig View Post
    Hi,

    I feel knocking on my liana on CNG for some time but later on after driving at least 5 km, it goes of and works fine, and sometimes i do not feel any issue on cng even on a cold start in morning.

    what can be the issue, i have no issues on my car on petrol, but whenever I asked for low pickup issue peoples says you may need to get the tappet adjustment/head work etc.

    is it possible that i need to get head work done even when i do not have any issue on petrol, only problems on cng?

    please advice!
    knocking on cng ? how? please elabrote knocking cng burns much slower than petrol if cars knocks on cng It should also knock on petrol that too very badly

  8. #7447
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kashif.Baig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I might not properly describe the word knocking, i mean with knocking is that It gives 'jhatkas' on cng below 2500 RPM, and as it goes above 2500 rpm on long road it become ok, but as soon as I go slow under 2500rpm it start giving me jhatka and even stopped if i have AC on, but I am surprised that sometimes (2 times out of 5 times) I feel no issue at all!

    I have also noticed that when I have full CNG on my cylinders then it gives this issue and when it goes to 60% or less then it become fine!

  9. #7448
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif.Baig View Post
    I might not properly describe the word knocking, i mean with knocking is that It gives 'jhatkas' on cng below 2500 RPM, and as it goes above 2500 rpm on long road it become ok, but as soon as I go slow under 2500rpm it start giving me jhatka and even stopped if i have AC ohn, but I am surprised that sometimes (2 times out of 5 times) I feel no issue at all!

    I have also noticed that when I have full CNG on my cylinders then it gives this issue and when it goes to 60% or less then it become fine!
    I am 101% that you oil in cng injector do you often drive on last red point on cng?

  10. #7449
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kashif.Baig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    I am 101% that you oil in cng injector do you often drive on last red point on cng?
    Yes but i do not get red point, before that it ends!

    I mean i do not have a red point on my cng switch, my car give me 100+ on 60 cylinders, FF!

    it beeps and shift to petrol automatically, but yes I ends cng almost always!

  11. #7450
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kashif.Baig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is it ok If i remove this CNG kit and keep it with me and install a local CNG, what would be the estimated cost, I do not want a CNG with injectors now!

  12. #7451
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif.Baig View Post
    Is it ok If i remove this CNG kit and keep it with me and install a local CNG, what would be the estimated cost, I do not want a CNG with injectors now!
    not recommanded at all

  13. #7452
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kashif.Baig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    not recommanded at all
    then I need a proper solution of CNG system, I have paid 3S 3 times for this job and 1 time to the LendiRenzo shop next on Korangi Road before National Medical Centre (Mcdonald - Signal) thats all in just 2 months!, is that what I have to keep on doing?

  14. #7453
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    @zank remember once we were disscussing about t.valve I asjed xulfiqar about t.valve for m13a he said that m13a take three type of t.valve 82C 88c and 91C
    Yes I remember , I think 91C is what comes in FF.
    I have 88C currently when I replaced.

    Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

  15. #7454
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    @zank yar wo akbar autos k barabar aik maulana se uncle hain radiator walay. un k pas gaya tha..same aluminium wala radiator he available hai har jagha with fibre tops
    Haan tu theek hay, fibre top has no such issues.
    Just only that they cant be repaired. But they last quite well.
    The main thing is the grills, check if those are good or not.
    How much is he asking for complete set?
    Didn't you find original Loadz anywhere?

    Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

  16. #7455
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif.Baig View Post
    then I need a proper solution of CNG system, I have paid 3S 3 times for this job and 1 time to the LendiRenzo shop next on Korangi Road before National Medical Centre (Mcdonald - Signal) thats all in just 2 months!, is that what I have to keep on doing?
    solution pretty cheap you need to go to good mechanic

  17. #7456
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kashif.Baig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    solution pretty cheap you need to go to good mechanic
    Suggest me one or pls go with me if possible where is he?

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

  18. #7457
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif.Baig View Post
    Is it ok If i remove this CNG kit and keep it with me and install a local CNG, what would be the estimated cost, I do not want a CNG with injectors now!
    Injection system CNG kits are better than conventional kits.
    Look for proper solution to that. Try swapping the Advancer from somewhere for a test.
    The problem you have mentioned is looking more of missing.
    Advancer, ISV Valve or choked Injectors can be an issue. Also which plugs are you using? If the gaps are not proper they can give issue over less RPMs as well, specifically with AC load.
    I also once had such issue and that was due to shims, after adjustment it got fine. How much odo says in kms?

    Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

  19. #7458
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif.Baig View Post
    Suggest me one or pls go with me if possible where is he?

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    If you can come to Gulshan side, do leave me your cell number, I will look for it from my mechanic.

    Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

  20. #7459
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kashif.Baig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zank View Post
    Injection system CNG kits are better than conventional kits.
    Look for proper solution to that. Try swapping the Advancer from somewhere for a test.
    The problem you have mentioned is looking more of missing.
    Advancer, ISV Valve or choked Injectors can be an issue. Also which plugs are you using? If the gaps are not proper they can give issue over less RPMs as well, specifically with AC load.
    I also once had such issue and that was due to shims, after adjustment it got fine. How much odo says in kms?

    Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
    I have got bosch 4tips plugs installed by one guy after that i feel increased sound, and yes it could be shims work but 3s said complete head overhaulling and quoted me 45k so its out of question for me now as i have bought this car before 2 months

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

  21. #7460
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kashif.Baig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zank View Post
    If you can come to Gulshan side, do leave me your cell number, I will look for it from my mechanic.

    Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
    It will be a great help, i used to be in aptc (formerly called ary cash and carry oppsit to millenium mall) i will send you my cell in pm pls send me yours so on monday or any otherday we will do this

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •