Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 652 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139539 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 13026
Like Tree3138Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #761
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    memad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faizan1 View Post
    LIANA owners... can anyone tell what is the plastic box (connector sort thing) like thing under the front seats of LIANA. it is located under the carpet just below the seat adjuster.
    Friend the black one is the air blower for the rear leg room, turn the airflow towards the leg area and they will start blowing the air.

    If any thing else then kindly post a pic.

  3. #762
    TM
    TM is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,715
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just wanted to share the fuel average that I got when I took the Liana for its first ever long trip to Lahore via Motorway.

    Average was 14.8km/l

    Average driving speed from Islamabad to Behra was around 120-125km/h

    From Behra to Lahore it was 140km/h (max 160 and min 125)

    Because of shortage and low pressure of CNG at Islamabad pumps, I have been running the Liana on petrol for the past 2-3 weeks...so sorry no idea about the CNG from ISB-LHR but on way back the bells started ringing at 180km, avg. speed was a little over 130km.
    "Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly."

  4. #763
    PakWheeler Follow
    agm1pk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faizan1 View Post
    LIANA owners... can anyone tell what is the plastic box (connector sort thing) like thing under the front seats of LIANA. it is located under the carpet just below the seat adjuster.
    If i am not wrong you are talking about plastic duct , which is for rear passengere's feet for their air /airconditionoing when "feet" mode is selected. it is underneath the carpet and one end is out of carpet for air disbursment. or if it is not then you may post the picture of that so may be further search and discussed.

  5. #764
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faizan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ memad and agm1pk, yes you are right i was talking about this air duct... its a great feature... really amazed to see that..

  6. #765
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faizan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yesterday i bought and filled coolant in my LIANA. I bought 2 bottles of coolant form CALTEX. It costed me Rs. 700 each.

  7. #766
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    memad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faizan1 View Post
    Yesterday i bought and filled coolant in my LIANA. I bought 2 bottles of coolant form CALTEX. It costed me Rs. 700 each.
    Make sure to take the air out of the system and refill the reservoir and radiator tank.

  8. #767
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faizan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am a new Liana owner.. i was thinking of getting my car serviced.. People say that the engine should not be washed with water? what should i do should i only get it blown by air ? i dont think it will get cleaned fully like this ? suggest please...

  9. #768
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys, what is the difference between the LXi and RXi models of LIANA 2007?
    Can someone please help, elaborating in detail...? I am looking to get a 2007 LIANA, but not getting Eminent, so thinking to get a manual one.
    Thanks.

  10. #769
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iamadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    A cousin of mine is selling a 09 Liana total genuine in extreme mint condition. If anyone is interested please view the link below.

    https://www.pakwheels.com/used-cars/...-lahore-312059

  11. #770
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faizan1 View Post
    I am a new Liana owner.. i was thinking of getting my car serviced.. People say that the engine should not be washed with water? what should i do should i only get it blown by air ? i dont think it will get cleaned fully like this ? suggest please...
    No car is safe by the methods our local car service station people wash the engine bay.
    LIANA is a sensitive car to presurrized water as its engine bay has key electronic components, which water can ruin very easily. And you will be handed a bill of 40K over a 400 rupees service.
    Best way is to avoid water. If you want real clean engine tops (for no good reason) then you can use specific products with care like Engine Degreaser and Cleaners, easily available from the brands like Liqui Moly, Turtle, Mothers etc. I wont recommend doing them more than twice a month though.

  12. #771
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    AsadGhumman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zank View Post
    No car is safe by the methods our local car service station people wash the engine bay.
    LIANA is a sensitive car to presurrized water as its engine bay has key electronic components, which water can ruin very easily. And you will be handed a bill of 40K over a 400 rupees service.
    Best way is to avoid water. If you want real clean engine tops (for no good reason) then you can use specific products with care like Engine Degreaser and Cleaners, easily available from the brands like Liqui Moly, Turtle, Mothers etc. I wont recommend doing them more than twice a year though.
    BTW is there any disadvantage or risk in using these products more frequently?
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

  13. #772
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faizan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zank View Post
    No car is safe by the methods our local car service station people wash the engine bay.
    LIANA is a sensitive car to presurrized water as its engine bay has key electronic components, which water can ruin very easily. And you will be handed a bill of 40K over a 400 rupees service.
    Best way is to avoid water. If you want real clean engine tops (for no good reason) then you can use specific products with care like Engine Degreaser and Cleaners, easily available from the brands like Liqui Moly, Turtle, Mothers etc. I wont recommend doing them more than twice a year though.
    But still you can not reach all places in engine where water can reach .. so you cant clean it up that way actually.?

  14. #773
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    BTW is there any disadvantage or risk in using these products more frequently?
    there is no disadvantage in using the engine cleaner frequently,i am regular user of engine cleaners since so long,i never ever felt any problem in using these.

    Thanks.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  15. #774
    PakWheeler Follow
    agm1pk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zank View Post
    Guys, what is the difference between the LXi and RXi models of LIANA 2007?
    Can someone please help, elaborating in detail...? I am looking to get a 2007 LIANA, but not getting Eminent, so thinking to get a manual one.
    Thanks.
    Major differences are whic LXI have.
    ABS brakes,
    Alloy Rims
    Matching side mirrors and silver garnishes
    and if not wrong electonic side mirrors.

  16. #775
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iamadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agm1pk View Post
    Major differences are whic LXI have.
    ABS brakes,
    Alloy Rims
    Matching side mirrors and silver garnishes
    and if not wrong electonic side mirrors.
    +1

  17. #776
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    BTW is there any disadvantage or risk in using these products more frequently?
    No such exact disadvantage. But they are strong detergents and I feel not that good for plastics and rubber if not used properly.
    By the way in my post I meant not more than twice a month I mistakenly wrote year. I am correcting that, my bad

  18. #777
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agm1pk View Post
    Major differences are whic LXI have.
    ABS brakes,
    Alloy Rims
    Matching side mirrors and silver garnishes
    and if not wrong electonic side mirrors.
    Hmm means only a value addition of ABS. The rest of the differences are not that "thing"

    And Eminent has all these LXi things plus Auto tranny and 1.6L engine, right?

    Will you guys prefer Auto Tranny of LIANA? Is that will be a good choice or should I stick to the LXi version? Please advise.
    Thanks by the way.

  19. #778
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faizan1 View Post
    But still you can not reach all places in engine where water can reach .. so you cant clean it up that way actually.?
    After applying Degreaser and Engine Cleaner you have to wash with water. It helps in getting rid of the grease, oil, dirt, mud traces effectively with minimal water pressure. You can use normal house pipe connected to tap water for it then.

  20. #779
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faizan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zank View Post
    After applying Degreaser and Engine Cleaner you have to wash with water. It helps in getting rid of the grease, oil, dirt, mud traces effectively with minimal water pressure. You can use normal house pipe connected to tap water for it then.
    Ok again if can use water through normal house pipe..then which parts to wash with water and which parts to keep care of??

  21. #780
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faizan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hey Liana Owners, I have found a guy who makes immobilizer keys.. he is saying he will make a key for LIANA also and will charge Rs. 2500/- only ? has anyone tried it yet ?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •