Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 652 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,900 of 13040
Like Tree3139Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #7881
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurribaba View Post
    agar liana k RPM 5KM k baad khud he increase hony lagy mean more than 2x tu kya issue hu sakta hy????

    normal rpm is 0.5x
    @saboor73 should i again suggest an IAC Valve? :p

  3. #7882
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    means just terminals ki wajha se?? self bila wajha khulwa lia..
    haan bilwajha khul gaya aur khuwari bhi itni lagi andaar ja kar laga hua hai self itna asaan nahi tha
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  4. #7883
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    haan bilwajha khul gaya aur khuwari bhi itni lagi andaar ja kar laga hua hai self itna asaan nahi tha
    what about your visit to mechanic at that gulshan area?

  5. #7884
    PakWheeler Follow
    khurribaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    @saboor73 should i again suggest an IAC Valve? :p
    can suggest any good mechanic & electrcian in Karachi, becuase i alredy spent more than 80K but still not satisfied.

  6. #7885
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurribaba View Post
    can suggest any good mechanic & electrcian in Karachi, becuase i alredy spent more than 80K but still not satisfied.
    if you can come to fb area near Cinepax, i can suggest you a person.. he worked on my liana very very good

  7. #7886
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurribaba View Post
    can suggest any good mechanic & electrcian in Karachi, becuase i alredy spent more than 80K but still not satisfied.
    See if there is any leak in intake manifold and do check throttlebody for any leak too It could be due to faulty map sensor too BTW change your mechanic 80k k lagane k bad bhi nai sahi kar saka tou is ki azmaat ko salam hai

  8. #7887
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    what about your visit to mechanic at that gulshan area?
    Woh suspension wala tha not a mechanic.
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  9. #7888
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Aj ek ajeeb namona dekha magnet se shims nikal raha tha

  10. #7889
    PakWheeler Follow
    sufyanjaved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am having trouble with my Liana's AC. The problem is with AC fuse. It got burned many times 4 times i remember. Now again this AC fuse is melted down and also melted down the main fuse box plastic cover which is located on back side of the car battery. I went to Suzuki center for all the repairs. Last time they overhauled/cleaned AC even by taking off Car's dashboard and said it wont happen again. But yesterday fuse burned again. They are using 20 ampere yellow color fuse.

    I am thinking whats the reason for all this, is it because the AC compressor getting too much load or what?

    Any suggestions.

  11. #7890
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Proverbial_Slang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,906
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Aj ek ajeeb namona dekha magnet se shims nikal raha tha
    Nothing wrong with it. Infact, it is a suggested method for some vehicles in their factory workshop manuals.

    Quote Originally Posted by sufyanjaved View Post
    I am having trouble with my Liana's AC. The problem is with AC fuse. It got burned many times 4 times i remember. Now again this AC fuse is melted down and also melted down the main fuse box plastic cover which is located on back side of the car battery. I went to Suzuki center for all the repairs. Last time they overhauled/cleaned AC even by taking off Car's dashboard and said it wont happen again. But yesterday fuse burned again. They are using 20 ampere yellow color fuse.

    I am thinking whats the reason for all this, is it because the AC compressor getting too much load or what?

    Any suggestions.
    Try the a/c switch and all the wires. There must be a short somewhere.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

  12. #7891
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbial_Slang View Post
    Nothing wrong with it. Infact, it is a suggested method for some vehicles in their factory workshop manuals.



    Try the a/c switch and all the wires. There must be a short somewhere.
    I have read in xulfiqar post that its very dangerous magnet would magnetize can and it would attract derbis which would result in more wear to cam

  13. #7892
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Proverbial_Slang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,906
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    I have read in xulfiqar post that its very dangerous magnet would magnetize can and it would attract derbis which would result in more wear to cam
    That is actually possible in theory. I'm not sure what material these shims are made of?
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

  14. #7893
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sufyanjaved View Post
    I am having trouble with my Liana's AC. The problem is with AC fuse. It got burned many times 4 times i remember. Now again this AC fuse is melted down and also melted down the main fuse box plastic cover which is located on back side of the car battery. I went to Suzuki center for all the repairs. Last time they overhauled/cleaned AC even by taking off Car's dashboard and said it wont happen again. But yesterday fuse burned again. They are using 20 ampere yellow color fuse.

    I am thinking whats the reason for all this, is it because the AC compressor getting too much load or what?

    Any suggestions.
    Check the fuse box if the ac fuse housing is worn out and fuse is arcing than simple just buy a fuse and putt very small (by small I mean very very small) drop of silicon di electric on leg of fuse it will ensure no arcing of fuse

  15. #7894
    PakWheeler Follow
    gullahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    360
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Saboor bhai liana ke cng data cable kiss store say milay ge do u refer some online link ?

  16. #7895
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kashif.Baig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gullahmad View Post
    Saboor bhai liana ke cng data cable kiss store say milay ge do u refer some online link ?
    I m also seeking that cable but its available on ebay in just 10 dollar but in pk we can not buy from ebay if some one found it here then let me know also

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

  17. #7896
    PakWheeler Follow
    03154040868's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    185
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default liana axle problem

    bhai jan pls mujhay in short koi acha sa chinese brand axle bata din.outer both side jo easily lahore say mil jay or kisi bhai nay personal try kia ho.min 2 bar apni liana k outer axle change karwa chuka ho per 2 mahinay b nahi guzray or axle dobara awaz karnay lagay hain.plsplspls koi acha sa suspension wala lahore min ho to bata din.mujhay axle or nay shock absorber dalwanay hain.pls jaldi reply kar din thanks

  18. #7897
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03154040868 View Post
    bhai jan pls mujhay in short koi acha sa chinese brand axle bata din.outer both side jo easily lahore say mil jay or kisi bhai nay personal try kia ho.min 2 bar apni liana k outer axle change karwa chuka ho per 2 mahinay b nahi guzray or axle dobara awaz karnay lagay hain.plsplspls koi acha sa suspension wala lahore min ho to bata din.mujhay axle or nay shock absorber dalwanay hain.pls jaldi reply kar din thanks
    yar trupart k name se atay hain outers..best quality hai...meray pas dusre outers lge hain (not trupart) china k and Mashallah soundless since a year now...meray auto part walay ne recommend kia..

  19. #7898
    PakWheeler Follow
    gullahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    360
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif.Baig View Post
    I m also seeking that cable but its available on ebay in just 10 dollar but in pk we can not buy from ebay if some one found it here then let me know also

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
    Bro my close relative r in UK i hope they can arrange for me , plz tell me which search terms I use in google to search the aacurate cable for liana cng ecu ?

  20. #7899
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gullahmad View Post
    Bro my close relative r in UK i hope they can arrange for me , plz tell me which search terms I use in google to search the aacurate cable for liana cng ecu ?
    RS323 is name of that cable
    Liana owners & fan club - images?qtbnANd9GcQLMl65tLMFEKbpY5s9zUdpq6C3wGtKyq2fhRzLwGi7uwMh8eTL

  21. #7900
    PakWheeler Follow
    03154040868's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    185
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03154040868 View Post
    bhai jan pls mujhay in short koi acha sa chinese brand axle bata din.outer both side jo easily lahore say mil jay or kisi bhai nay personal try kia ho.min 2 bar apni liana k outer axle change karwa chuka ho per 2 mahinay b nahi guzray or axle dobara awaz karnay lagay hain.plsplspls koi acha sa suspension wala lahore min ho to bata din.mujhay axle or nay shock absorber dalwanay hain.pls jaldi reply kar din thanks
    bhai mera masla b koi lahore ka member hal kar day pls

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •