Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 650 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142542 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 12984
Like Tree3110Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #821
    PakWheeler Follow
    nakafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    One more advice as i have never visited the 3s dealers before LIANA so always check you car after maintenance like Digi hard board tolls and engine cover etc.
    @hasooboy...important reminder Thank You.

    It is better take few snaps as well. I have heard about an original advancer been replaced with an old one after a workshop job.

    NK.

  3. #822
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zubair530 View Post
    why did u pay the token so much late?
    I haven't paid it too

  4. #823
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zubair530 View Post
    why did u pay the token so much late?
    did not get time to go to gpo.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  5. #824
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Zubair530's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,088
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hmmm, quite important time, that led you to pay fine of 1K, interesting.... what do u do?
    Are you Bill Gates?
    Signature Location...

  6. #825
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nomi700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14,184
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    products,for detailing.
    Liana owners & fan club - 336509 Liana owners & fan club - 336510
    Excellent detailing. From where this wax can be had in Lahore?


    Sent through Tapatalk
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

  7. #826
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nomi700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14,184
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys,my Liana lxi has a bad left axle. Please suggest what should I do.
    a. Get it repaired.
    b. Get a used one from bilal gunj
    c. get the new Chinese one for 1.5k
    d. Get a new malayasian one(as told by salesman) for 3k
    e. Get a new genuine one for 6.2k


    Sent through Tapatalk
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

  8. #827
    PakWheeler Follow
    Bilall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i got the malaysian one.. working fine so far
    .

  9. #828
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Zubair530's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,088
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Their are three stages...
    1. Press
    2. Repair
    3. Replace.

    If not already pressed, press it....
    If not already Repaired, Repair it...
    else Replace it...

    Search for the Genuine one outside, you will get it around 3-4K...
    Signature Location...

  10. #829
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nomi700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14,184
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilall View Post
    i got the malaysian one.. working fine so far
    How much did you pay for it?


    Sent through Tapatalk
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

  11. #830
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nomi700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14,184
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zubair530 View Post
    Their are three stages...
    1. Press
    2. Repair
    3. Replace.

    If not already pressed, press it....
    If not already Repaired, Repair it...
    else Replace it...

    Search for the Genuine one outside, you will get it around 3-4K...
    Nothing has been done to the axle yet other than replacement of the boot. Btw what is this pressing thing. The prices I have quoted were taken from outside market. 3s dealer price for the genuine one must be higher than these


    Sent through Tapatalk
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

  12. #831
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomi700 View Post
    Guys,my Liana lxi has a bad left axle. Please suggest what should I do.
    a. Get it repaired.
    b. Get a used one from bilal gunj
    c. get the new Chinese one for 1.5k
    d. Get a new malayasian one(as told by salesman) for 3k
    e. Get a new genuine one for 6.2k


    Sent through Tapatalk
    Ask for the better Chinese one but with some replacement warranty (like 3 month), there are surely some available at a little higher price then normal Chinese ones.
    I for myself got a Chinese one with 3 months replacement warranty in 2K. Chinese Axel set if starts working and does not trouble within first 200 Kms, then they will most probably last a long life just like other ones.

    What they sale claiming Malaysian stuff, is also Chinese made, but of better build quality and some proper QC.
    And the Genuine one sold here is without any sort of warranty. But they usually work fine if fitted accordingly and properly greased.
    And I will not suggest for used ones, as this totally depends on the factor of your luck that day

  13. #832
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomi700 View Post
    Nothing has been done to the axle yet other than replacement of the boot. Btw what is this pressing thing. The prices I have quoted were taken from outside market. 3s dealer price for the genuine one must be higher than these


    Sent through Tapatalk
    If you havent repaired your Axel set yet and they have started to make noise, then this is an option that you go for repairing first, as the factory fitted ones, if properly repaired, can easily last a good time like 6 months after repairing.

  14. #833
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iamadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    There is a free checkup by Suzuki experts at selected 3S dealers in Lahore on 10 & 11 of this month.
    Source todays jang

  15. #834
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nomi700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14,184
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zank View Post
    Ask for the better Chinese one but with some replacement warranty (like 3 month), there are surely some available at a little higher price then normal Chinese ones.
    I for myself got a Chinese one with 3 months replacement warranty in 2K. Chinese Axel set if starts working and does not trouble within first 200 Kms, then they will most probably last a long life just like other ones.

    What they sale claiming Malaysian stuff, is also Chinese made, but of better build quality and some proper QC.
    And the Genuine one sold here is without any sort of warranty. But they usually work fine if fitted accordingly and properly greased.
    And I will not suggest for used ones, as this totally depends on the factor of your luck that day
    Thanks. I will discuss it with my mechanic. He was also previously suggesting good quality Chinese one for replacement


    Sent through Tapatalk
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

  16. #835
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nomi700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14,184
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zank View Post
    If you havent repaired your Axel set yet and they have started to make noise, then this is an option that you go for repairing first, as the factory fitted ones, if properly repaired, can easily last a good time like 6 months after repairing.
    6 months is too less.


    Sent through Tapatalk
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

  17. #836
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nomi700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14,184
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    There is a free checkup by Suzuki experts at selected 3S dealers in Lahore on 10 & 11 of this month.
    Source todays jang
    Can you name any specific dealer


    Sent through Tapatalk
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

  18. #837
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iamadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ali motors, Master motors, and Cantt motors i guess...
    here is the link to the add

    Jang Multimedia

  19. #838
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nomi700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14,184
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks


    Sent through Tapatalk
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

  20. #839
    PakWheeler Follow
    shazib0061's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicha watni
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salaam Guyz
    I am planning to buy a good car but my range is low if i opt for liana is there any issue in car, as other suzuki products are just like crap. Some guys in this forum are saying there are serious issues in liana. Plz anyone help me clarifying things.
    Your advices will be highly appreciated.

  21. #840
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    AsadGhumman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shazib0061 View Post
    Salaam Guyz
    I am planning to buy a good car but my range is low if i opt for liana is there any issue in car, as other suzuki products are just like crap. Some guys in this forum are saying there are serious issues in liana. Plz anyone help me clarifying things.
    Your advices will be highly appreciated.
    Liana is a very nice car Sir... Yes there is a big big issue with it i.e. it is manucatured by Paksuzuki so wealthy people don't like to see this brand in their garage while the poor ones can't maintain it properly through trained & qualified mechanics hence they face problems later due to cheap maintenance jugglerys.... In other words, this car could not fit well in Pakistani market. This is a very advanced & complex car hence needs proper maintenance from well trained people
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •