180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    the correct work is a guaranteed and proven repair - your 5K work is hawaee fire. e.g. you can choose to fill your axles with dalda banaspati mixed with 101 sabun chips (it forms a grease) OR you can choose to buy CV joint grease.

One grease will fail when the axle is put in service - guess which one

e.g. I repaired my camry engine with tool grade steel inserts for the threading in the cylinder block, I could have chosen to hammer a brass bushing in the holes, remove the thermostat valve, use your double ring gasket and call it a day.

I also overhauled the cylinder head of that engine and did all repairs 100% correctly, till date I have beat on it, took it to remote job sites in extreme climate (45+C) with A/C on full blast and the car is extremely reliable - almost to the point of boringly reliable.
    Bhai jo kaam 100 mei ho jaey to zarori hai ke us pe 1000 lagain ?

Jo paisay bachay us se aik danda gold leaf aur long drive ka kharcha nikal aata hai.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by memad View Post
    Bhai jo kaam 100 mei ho jaey to zarori hai ke us pe 1000 lagain ?

Jo paisay bachay us se aik danda gold leaf aur long drive ka kharcha nikal aata hai.
    haan gold leaf acha time pass hai jab aap ki gaari breakdown hojaye highway pe
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    the correct work is a guaranteed and proven repair - your 5K work is hawaee fire. e.g. you can choose to fill your axles with dalda banaspati mixed with 101 sabun chips (it forms a grease) OR you can choose to buy CV joint grease.

One grease will fail when the axle is put in service - guess which one

e.g. I repaired my camry engine with tool grade steel inserts for the threading in the cylinder block, I could have chosen to hammer a brass bushing in the holes, remove the thermostat valve, use your double ring gasket and call it a day.

I also overhauled the cylinder head of that engine and did all repairs 100% correctly, till date I have beat on it, took it to remote job sites in extreme climate (45+C) with A/C on full blast and the car is extremely reliable - almost to the point of boringly reliable.
    Trust me! You're banging your head against a wall or as they say in Urdu, "bhains k agay bean bajana". I have tried in vain to talk any sense into the "ustaad brigade"
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Saboor bhai finaly it is established that m13a of swift and liana has different injectors . Now let discuss for knowledge that why they r different in no. Of holes and what r pros and cons of more and less holes. And more over I both have swift and liana so I observe that at same distance liana eat more petrol than swift. I know that there several other factors such as body size , weight, gear ratio, tyre size and several more. But plz elobrate some light on injector holes.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gullahmad View Post
    Saboor bhai finaly it is established that m13a of swift and liana has different injectors . Now let discuss for knowledge that why they r different in no. Of holes and what r pros and cons of more and less holes. And more over I both have swift and liana so I observe that at same distance liana eat more petrol than swift. I know that there several other factors such as body size , weight, gear ratio, tyre size and several more. But plz elobrate some light on injector holes.
    I am pretty sure they are same atleast till 2011 swift the grey one (you mentioned on swift fan club) are denso 297500-0540 compared to pkdm one which are denso 297500-0120 I am pretty sure they similarly now about holes the no of hole effect spray pattern of injection a injector with more hole would spray fuel in small drops

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my car has reduced oil - i saw the dipstick and it was almost at minimal level although car has done 4k km on it..it was SGO Ultimate from IG motors...

car is performing very good and no over heatings, pick is awesome, engine sound is fine, responsive etc etc..

should i go for a thicker oil? or what specific do you people suggest?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    my car has reduced oil - i saw the dipstick and it was almost at minimal level although car has done 4k km on it..it was SGO Ultimate from IG motors...

car is performing very good and no over heatings, pick is awesome, engine sound is fine, responsive etc etc..

should i go for a thicker oil? or what specific do you people suggest?
    Open pcv valve and shake it if it doesnt rattle change it shifting to thicker oil won't do anything except hiding problem

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Open pcv valve and shake it if it does rattle change it shifting to thicker oil won't do anything except hiding problem
    pcv pipe wohi to air intake k plastic pipe me enter ho raha hota hai??

should i not shift to thicker one as engine have crossed 115k kms now?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

btw is ZIC recommended over SGO?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pcv pipe wohi to air intake k plastic pipe me enter ho raha hota hai??

should i not shift to thicker one as engine have crossed 115k kms now?
    Yes it is located near 4cyl (gearbox side)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

btw is ZIC recommended over SGO?
    Both are good as long as your are using right api grade and right viscosity oil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am pretty sure they are same atleast till 2011 swift the grey one (you mentioned on swift fan club) are denso 297500-0540 compared to pkdm one which are denso 297500-0120 I am pretty sure they similarly now about holes the no of hole effect spray pattern of injection a injector with more hole would spray fuel in small drops
    BTW the JDM swift from 2004-2007 came with denso 297500-0120

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I do not agree with that at all. I know for a fact that Liana, Swift and Jimny share the same engine and same injectors. I was in need of rubber O-rings for my Liana injectors and they were out of stock according to the technician. I approached the service manager and I confirmed that all three vehicles had identical engines and injectors. We ended up getting O-rings from a Jimny. I think you have the right injectors.

Both part numbers have more than 4 holes.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...7.29.46.O239oY

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...837381670.html
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

do not agree with that at all. I know for a fact that Liana, Swift and Jimny share the same engine and same injectors. I was in need of rubber O-rings for my Liana injectors and they were out of stock according to the technician. I approached the service manager and I confirmed that all three vehicles had identical engines and injectors. We ended up getting O-rings from a Jimny. I think you have the right injectors.

Bro but there is difference that liana has 4 hole injector, while swift house 12 hole injectors.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Both are good as long as your are using right api grade and right viscosity oil
    but the SGO ultimate is recommended by Suzuki japan...the manufacturers know best what to use and what not..

before SGO, suzuki used to recommend Helix...il try Helix maybe. I know the performance differences (if any) will not be noticeable but i am concerned about oil levels...maybe another oil doesnt reduce...additives, viscocities etc etc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

do not agree with that at all. I know for a fact that Liana, Swift and Jimny share the same engine and same injectors. I was in need of rubber O-rings for my Liana injectors and they were out of stock according to the technician. I approached the service manager and I confirmed that all three vehicles had identical engines and injectors. We ended up getting O-rings from a Jimny. I think you have the right injectors.

Bro but there is difference that liana has 4 hole injector, while swift house 12 hole injectors.
    M13a injector never had 4 hole it was a confusion the older one (current one for pkdm) 297500-0120 had/have 10 hole and also 297500-1480 (m16a injector) had 10 holes

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

but the SGO ultimate is recommended by Suzuki japan...the manufacturers know best what to use and what not..

before SGO, suzuki used to recommend Helix...il try Helix maybe. I know the performance differences (if any) will not be noticeable but i am concerned about oil levels...maybe another oil doesnt reduce...additives, viscocities etc etc
    Manufacturer are just interested to sale you oil they don't give damn about right oil paksuzuki is busy selling 10w-40 oil to wagon r user while there own service manual says 0w-20 even then they are telling ppl to buy sgo oil other wise warranty would be avoid so basically according them "oil bikna chayei bhale engine ki aisi tasi ho jai"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Have you checked properly as there is any oil leakage? Due to excessive heating of engine some seals gets weak.

Sent from my GT-I9500
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

M13a injector never had 4 hole it was a confusion the older one (current one for pkdm) 297500-0120 had/have 10 hole and also 297500-1480 (m16a injector) had 10 holes
    Saboor bhai app nay khud hee apni aik post main kaha tha kh all m 13a injectors have 4 holes. (M13a have denso 200cc/min 4 hole injector)
    But ab app kh rahay hain kh 10 holes hotay hain. Jub kh app nay khud swift forum per mairee request per 12 hole wala swift ka orignal injectors ke pic post ke thee.
    So what is final thing about injectors of m13a !
    Or its vary from model to model. ( all m 13a like swift , liana, Jimmy in pak)
    All liana has 4 hole injectors all swift have 12 or 14 hole injectors I not know about jimnyy. I will post the pic of my swift in jectors soon.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brothers the fuse box of my Liana RXI 2006 has been destroyed by previous ustaads whose unprofessional hands touched her electronics. They have plugged in wires and cables directly into the relay holders which has widened them so much that now a relay doesn't sit tightly into them and cause very annoying surprise problems such as a standing car not starting up due to loose fuel pump relay, loose main relay and so on. I am thinking of replacing the entire fuse box assembly. Any ideas if this can be easily available in Lahore? I saw this on Ebay:
    Suzuki Liana (2001-2004) Fuse Box | eBay

But don't own a paypal account so not sure if I can buy this even though its for 2004 model but my guess is it will fit the 2006 model just fine because the shape and relay positioning seems identical. Any ideas or pointers will be highly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List