Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 651 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567 ... LastLast
Results 9,321 to 9,340 of 13013
Like Tree3135Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #9321
    PakWheeler Follow
    khurribaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Happy new Year to all members

    umeed krty hy k 2016 Sub ke LIANA fit rhy ge

  3. #9322
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurribaba View Post
    Happy new Year to all members

    umeed krty hy k 2016 Sub ke LIANA fit rhy ge
    Liana k sath sath zindagi ki baqi cheezen bhi fit rhen sab ki

  4. #9323
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurribaba View Post
    Happy new Year to all members

    umeed krty hy k 2016 Sub ke LIANA fit rhy ge
    Aur aap ki liana ki kya report hai? How is it performing now?

  5. #9324
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    car_bus2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,770
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Liana owners & fan club - 1913920 1212783185417924 3801195462846206388 n?oh494077e1c1bf0eb43994635e96fa5c03

    I am pretty much satisfied with my liana.
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

  6. #9325
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by car_bus2008 View Post
    Liana owners & fan club - 1913920 1212783185417924 3801195462846206388 n?oh494077e1c1bf0eb43994635e96fa5c03

    I am pretty much satisfied with my liana.
    Lush...

  7. #9326
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    car_bus2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,770
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Liana owners & fan club - Stewmac20341420341020and20341120Foam20Polishing20Pad

    anyone knows from where i can get these polishing pad for my drill machine.
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

  8. #9327
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by car_bus2008 View Post
    Liana owners & fan club - Stewmac20341420341020and20341120Foam20Polishing20Pad

    anyone knows from where i can get these polishing pad for my drill machine.
    These days one can get almost all detailing thing from supermarts

  9. #9328
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Proverbial_Slang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,906
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    These days one can get almost all detailing thing from supermarts
    Not those. Those will need to be made by small welds at the back of regular pad holders.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

  10. #9329
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Today had my cars oil leak work done. It was leaking from the seal of oil filter. My mechanic asked me to bring the seal and to my surprise it was not available at whole water pump auto market and not at Suzuki IG motors even! Got it from a shop from somewhere else for 70 rupees but that size too dint fully fit inside the seal - but my great mechanic had it placed comfortably. Asked me to put in lost oil which was around 1200+ ml as per him. I asked if i can put in the thicker 20/50 at home and he said sure why not. So i calculatedly poured it in. Now i believe i have put in some extra oil. But atleast the dip stick shows full oil level

  11. #9330
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Today had my cars oil leak work done. It was leaking from the seal of oil filter. My mechanic asked me to bring the seal and to my surprise it was not available at whole water pump auto market and not at Suzuki IG motors even! Got it from a shop from somewhere else for 70 rupees but that size too dint fully fit inside the seal - but my great mechanic had it placed comfortably. Asked me to put in lost oil which was around 1200+ ml as per him. I asked if i can put in the thicker 20/50 at home and he said sure why not. So i calculatedly poured it in. Now i believe i have put in some extra oil. But atleast the dip stick shows full oil level
    Why would you want 20w-50 when temperature is on a bit colder side

  12. #9331
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Why would you want 20w-50 when temperature is on a bit colder side
    Yar ghar me yehi dabba para tha jisme around 1.5 ltr oil tha..so foran us me se 1.25ltr daal dia car me cuz during work bhi oil waste hua tha plus itne time se alag tapak raha tha

  13. #9332
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Proverbial_Slang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,906
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Today had my cars oil leak work done. It was leaking from the seal of oil filter. My mechanic asked me to bring the seal and to my surprise it was not available at whole water pump auto market and not at Suzuki IG motors even! Got it from a shop from somewhere else for 70 rupees but that size too dint fully fit inside the seal - but my great mechanic had it placed comfortably. Asked me to put in lost oil which was around 1200+ ml as per him. I asked if i can put in the thicker 20/50 at home and he said sure why not. So i calculatedly poured it in. Now i believe i have put in some extra oil. But atleast the dip stick shows full oil level
    I recently got the same work done. Its a rubber O-ring at the base of the oil filyer holder. It makes a seal with tje engine.
    I got it from a specialist seal seller at Montgomery road Lahore. I also changed the power steering fan belt with a Korean Mitsuba brand. Third item changed was the left side (fan belt side) engine mount, which had gone flat and was resulting in vibrations inside the cabin. 4th item was the idler pulley bearing which was making ablit of noise.

    Sent using Curiosity's onboard communications sytem.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

  14. #9333
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbial_Slang View Post
    I recently got the same work done. Its a rubber O-ring at the base of the oil filyer holder. It makes a seal with tje engine.
    I got it from a specialist seal seller at Montgomery road Lahore. I also changed the power steering fan belt with a Korean Mitsuba brand. Third item changed was the left side (fan belt side) engine mount, which had gone flat and was resulting in vibrations inside the cabin. 4th item was the idler pulley bearing which was making ablit of noise.

    Sent using Curiosity's onboard communications sytem.
    Yes..and pata nahi kyu that O ring rubber was so hard to find!

  15. #9334
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Proverbial_Slang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,906
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Yes..and pata nahi kyu that O ring rubber was so hard to find!
    I was surprised too. took me half an hour to find it.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

  16. #9335
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbial_Slang View Post
    I was surprised too. took me half an hour to find it.
    And the shop wala said its same for vitz. So maybe he gave me of vitz thats why it dint fully got in the place so my mechanic said that dont worry i will make him fit perfectly :p

  17. #9336
    PakWheeler Follow
    khurribaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurribaba View Post
    Happy new Year to all members

    umeed krty hy k 2016 Sub ke LIANA fit rhy ge
    hahahah InshaAllah

  18. #9337
    PakWheeler Follow
    khurribaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Aur aap ki liana ki kya report hai? How is it performing now?
    Alhamdullah running very well, or ab tu pickup pehly sy be buhat behter hu gya hy, but still oil change nai kraya may ny

    last abi axel ka kaam karaya hy replaced both inne, outer and (China) right side axel shaft (Kabli)

  19. #9338
    PakWheeler Follow
    khurribaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Today had my cars oil leak work done. It was leaking from the seal of oil filter. My mechanic asked me to bring the seal and to my surprise it was not available at whole water pump auto market and not at Suzuki IG motors even! Got it from a shop from somewhere else for 70 rupees but that size too dint fully fit inside the seal - but my great mechanic had it placed comfortably. Asked me to put in lost oil which was around 1200+ ml as per him. I asked if i can put in the thicker 20/50 at home and he said sure why not. So i calculatedly poured it in. Now i believe i have put in some extra oil. But atleast the dip stick shows full oil level
    last year i replaced the same O ring and that time my mechanic told that its very difficult to find this O ring, then i went at Saeed Manzil (I think shop name is LongMan) with my mechanic & part for size measurement and we purchased the local O Ring after satisfaction of size

    its price was only Rs. 30/=

  20. #9339
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurribaba View Post
    Alhamdullah running very well, or ab tu pickup pehly sy be buhat behter hu gya hy, but still oil change nai kraya may ny

    last abi axel ka kaam karaya hy replaced both inne, outer and (China) right side axel shaft (Kabli)
    Oil change karao yar foran.

    Axle ka kahan se karaya? Kya kharcha aya?

  21. #9340
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurribaba View Post
    last year i replaced the same O ring and that time my mechanic told that its very difficult to find this O ring, then i went at Saeed Manzil (I think shop name is LongMan) with my mechanic & part for size measurement and we purchased the local O Ring after satisfaction of size

    its price was only Rs. 30/=
    My mechanic charged me 600 for the work. Wo cheetah hai us ne o ring fit kr dia although that was not of liana kyu k mil he nahi raha tha kahin!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •