Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 483 of 652 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,660 of 13033
Like Tree3139Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #9641
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    hello folks,
    i own LXI with FF CNG do din sa bhot missing kar rae hai slow me bund b hujati hai petrol pa b missing karti hai leken missing foran sa nai ati 15 20 min ki drive k bad ati hai or rat me ziada ati hai din me nai ati convert karny sa kbi kbi sai b hujati hai i cant figure kia problem hu sakti hai
    Kill the ff cng kit, burry it deep in sea bed so that noone else can access it - simply put in the lendi renzo efi cng kit - it will cost you not more than 13/14k for peace of mind forever like in 99% lianas running on cng peacefully (including mine)

  3. #9642
    PakWheeler Follow
    khurribaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    culutch plates kharab hony k kya symptoms hu sakty hy??

  4. #9643
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    hello folks,
    i own LXI with FF CNG do din sa bhot missing kar rae hai slow me bund b hujati hai petrol pa b missing karti hai leken missing foran sa nai ati 15 20 min ki drive k bad ati hai or rat me ziada ati hai din me nai ati convert karny sa kbi kbi sai b hujati hai i cant figure kia problem hu sakti hai
    Seem like case of bad ignition coil

  5. #9644
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Seem like case of bad ignition coil
    Bad coils will missing on cng but ok on petrol. He is having both issues. Maybe he needs to check power connection of all 4 injectors (petrol and cng both). If even one injector is not getting pulse the engine will go mad by missing alot. I faced same problem and it was solved in just 200 rupees by an electrician

  6. #9645
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurribaba View Post
    culutch plates kharab hony k kya symptoms hu sakty hy??
    Hard clutch padel

  7. #9646
    PakWheeler Follow
    khurribaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Hard clutch padel
    its happening in my car

  8. #9647
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurribaba View Post
    its happening in my car
    Change clutch plates than

  9. #9648
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    Thank you brother, you have been very informative but this KIT is not sequential KIT which comes in FF
    Can't say but my car has a similar kit installed with the adjustment screw in exact place as shown in the image. If you have part number printed somewhere on your kit then may be you can look it up on the internet for details.

  10. #9649
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Today I called Suzuki parts supplier to inquire about the thermostat as I am suspecting mine is not opening at the right temperature. I will test it with a thermometer and boiling water though before replacing... BUT.. The dealer asked me "what do you want? Thermostat valve or thermostat switch for Liana?" and I didn't know what to make out of the "Thermostat switch". I believe the ECU controls the fan and thermostat controls the coolant flow directions in Liana. What the hell exactly is this "thermostat switch"? Please shed some light on it experts.

  11. #9650
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic.learner View Post
    Today I called Suzuki parts supplier to inquire about the thermostat as I am suspecting mine is not opening at the right temperature. I will test it with a thermometer and boiling water though before replacing... BUT.. The dealer asked me "what do you want? Thermostat valve or thermostat switch for Liana?" and I didn't know what to make out of the "Thermostat switch". I believe the ECU controls the fan and thermostat controls the coolant flow directions in Liana. What the hell exactly is this "thermostat switch"? Please shed some light on it experts.
    I remembers once xulfiqar sir told me that in m13a radiator fan is controlled by ecu

  12. #9651
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Challenge question just for fun
    Q) why a engine with 4 valve per cylinder (like m13a) losses its lower end torque if stock intake is replaced with cold air intake ?

  13. #9652
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,405
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    +1

    Insan pagal ho jaey oil ki grading dekhte dekhtr, tstat, engine noise, genuine parts etc etc.. Insam ki life me car k ilawa bohat zaruri kaam hain jinki priority bht zyada hai. Any thing done with a car which is making it work and car takes us amywhere we want without any hassle means its fine and one must be happy.

    you can injure your spine and then have two choices.

    1 - be on a wheelchair all your life, it will also take you anywhere you want. (means its fine one must be happy)

    2 - get some proper corrective procedure done followed by some physiotherapy (this will enable you to walk on your two legs like your original specifications show).

    your choice?
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  14. #9653
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,405
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfniazi View Post
    After reading your precious recommendations, I only want to say that I am not born on earth to maintain my Liana in a scientific manner. I purchased this car about 2 months ago. And in these 2 months, I visited approximately a dozen different mechanics including a, so called, 3S. Everyone came up with a different solution for my car's problem and ended up with nothing. I have already spent thousands of rupees on it and finally it is at least in a runnable state. The car now takes me whereever I wanna go. In Pakistan, I damn care about famous slogan many people talk aboit whether the engine equipt with thermostat valve, has quality coolant, containing 1.1 bar radiator cap, use TTY bolts and torque wrench and appropriate tightning sequence, etc. Maintaining a car in Pakistan is a serious and complicated business here.

    Without writing famous slogan again and again, you and other experts should tell us about any best mechanic in Karachi and other cities who love to work with scientific methods.
    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    +1

    Insan pagal ho jaey oil ki grading dekhte dekhtr, tstat, engine noise, genuine parts etc etc.. Insam ki life me car k ilawa bohat zaruri kaam hain jinki priority bht zyada hai. Any thing done with a car which is making it work and car takes us amywhere we want without any hassle means its fine and one must be happy.
    I can tell both of you guys are the classic "chalti ka naam gaadi" car owners of Pakistan. The reason you face issues is that most such customers are 100% pennywise pound foolish.

    There are very good mechanics out there in Pakistan but they wont be your Rs 500/- labour charges for big work kind of people - sastaa aur tikaoo kaam har waqt nahi chalta bhaijaan. When such proper places repair your car its done to factory specification and that costs money in newer cars.

    speaking of your engine heating up etc.

    If you regularly open your radiator cap everyday to check coolant then your car is a useless pile of metal in my opinion. This action also invites lots of airlocks in the coolign system which will cook the engine. Get it repaired correctly - there are some very basic tools that can test a cooling system, mechanic squeezing a pipe and saying "gas banaraha hai" is not one of them - remind such mechanic that the 1940s has gone by.

    Similarly when replacing your cylinder head gasket the headbolts are to be replaced because they actually stretch out when being tightened, such bolts are used to eliminate the "2nd tightening" after 100 kms that was done in ancient engines. Infact engines now even use TTY bolts for the conrod caps too to eliminate this step. (no new car user wants to pay big labour to open the engine and get these tightened now - it was normal in the 1950s though and people paid.) - If you or the mechanic chooses to reuse TTY bolts for the cylinder head then its 100% guaranteed the job requires redoing.

    when the above fails - mechanics start doing stupid stuff like punching out the thermostat, pouring in "speed walay baba ke dumm ka paani" in radiator and finally blaming the manufacturer because you are being a pain to them.

    Same with gasketing, if you are using red RTV on engine castings because its half price of the original stuff - it will leak in a few months.

    All of the above boils down to a few points - cheaping out service jobs. As with anything you buy, common sense says that you should be keeping it in serviceable condition. e.g. making a wall, you can hire a proper raaj and mistri combo to make it correctly or you can hire a heroinchi off the street, both can make the wall from bricks you provide, however the raaj and mistri can make a proper wall, the heroinchi will pile the bricks up and call it a wall.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  15. #9654
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    I can tell both of you guys are the classic "chalti ka naam gaadi" car owners of Pakistan. The reason you face issues is that most such customers are 100% pennywise pound foolish.

    There are very good mechanics out there in Pakistan but they wont be your Rs 500/- labour charges for big work kind of people - sastaa aur tikaoo kaam har waqt nahi chalta bhaijaan. When such proper places repair your car its done to factory specification and that costs money in newer cars.

    speaking of your engine heating up etc.

    If you regularly open your radiator cap everyday to check coolant then your car is a useless pile of metal in my opinion. This action also invites lots of airlocks in the coolign system which will cook the engine. Get it repaired correctly - there are some very basic tools that can test a cooling system, mechanic squeezing a pipe and saying "gas banaraha hai" is not one of them - remind such mechanic that the 1940s has gone by.

    Similarly when replacing your cylinder head gasket the headbolts are to be replaced because they actually stretch out when being tightened, such bolts are used to eliminate the "2nd tightening" after 100 kms that was done in ancient engines. Infact engines now even use TTY bolts for the conrod caps too to eliminate this step. (no new car user wants to pay big labour to open the engine and get these tightened now - it was normal in the 1950s though and people paid.) - If you or the mechanic chooses to reuse TTY bolts for the cylinder head then its 100% guaranteed the job requires redoing.

    when the above fails - mechanics start doing stupid stuff like punching out the thermostat, pouring in "speed walay baba ke dumm ka paani" in radiator and finally blaming the manufacturer because you are being a pain to them.

    Same with gasketing, if you are using red RTV on engine castings because its half price of the original stuff - it will leak in a few months.

    All of the above boils down to a few points - cheaping out service jobs. As with anything you buy, common sense says that you should be keeping it in serviceable condition. e.g. making a wall, you can hire a proper raaj and mistri combo to make it correctly or you can hire a heroinchi off the street, both can make the wall from bricks you provide, however the raaj and mistri can make a proper wall, the heroinchi will pile the bricks up and call it a wall.
    Hahahahaha epic reply

  16. #9655
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Xulfiqar bro, please reply to my above query as well regarding "thermostat switch" and if heater door actuator motor can be repaired or has to be replaced as a unit. Mine is doing "tickticktickticktick" without any gap between consecutive tick sounds as soon as I plug its connector cable into it. Previous owner had pulled it off and I just noticed it yesterday. May be the teeth are gone I guess. What's your say? btw my Liana is 1300cc Rxi and it has Denso 113800 2380 installed on the driver side of the blower motor.

  17. #9656
    PakWheeler Follow
    mfniazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    I can tell both of you guys are the classic "chalti ka naam gaadi" car owners of Pakistan. The reason you face issues is that most such customers are 100% pennywise pound foolish.

    There are very good mechanics out there in Pakistan but they wont be your Rs 500/- labour charges for big work kind of people - sastaa aur tikaoo kaam har waqt nahi chalta bhaijaan. When such proper places repair your car its done to factory specification and that costs money in newer cars.

    speaking of your engine heating up etc.

    If you regularly open your radiator cap everyday to check coolant then your car is a useless pile of metal in my opinion. This action also invites lots of airlocks in the coolign system which will cook the engine. Get it repaired correctly - there are some very basic tools that can test a cooling system, mechanic squeezing a pipe and saying "gas banaraha hai" is not one of them - remind such mechanic that the 1940s has gone by.

    Similarly when replacing your cylinder head gasket the headbolts are to be replaced because they actually stretch out when being tightened, such bolts are used to eliminate the "2nd tightening" after 100 kms that was done in ancient engines. Infact engines now even use TTY bolts for the conrod caps too to eliminate this step. (no new car user wants to pay big labour to open the engine and get these tightened now - it was normal in the 1950s though and people paid.) - If you or the mechanic chooses to reuse TTY bolts for the cylinder head then its 100% guaranteed the job requires redoing.

    when the above fails - mechanics start doing stupid stuff like punching out the thermostat, pouring in "speed walay baba ke dumm ka paani" in radiator and finally blaming the manufacturer because you are being a pain to them.

    Same with gasketing, if you are using red RTV on engine castings because its half price of the original stuff - it will leak in a few months.

    All of the above boils down to a few points - cheaping out service jobs. As with anything you buy, common sense says that you should be keeping it in serviceable condition. e.g. making a wall, you can hire a proper raaj and mistri combo to make it correctly or you can hire a heroinchi off the street, both can make the wall from bricks you provide, however the raaj and mistri can make a proper wall, the heroinchi will pile the bricks up and call it a wall.
    Please do me a favor. Kindly recommend a very good workshop/mechanic in Karachi where I could leave my car with full trust and my car can be repaired with factory specification. Money isn't the problem, only problem is the time. I don't want to visit mechanic/workshop again and again.

    Now, my car isn't loosing coolant but Rpm while on petrol remains quite high about 3K. Moreover, now engine is creating 'patakha' sound with jerks.

  18. #9657
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfniazi View Post
    Please do me a favor. Kindly recommend a very good workshop/mechanic in Karachi where I could leave my car with full trust and my car can be repaired with factory specification. Money isn't the problem, only problem is the time. I don't want to visit mechanic/workshop again and again.

    Now, my car isn't loosing coolant but Rpm while on petrol remains quite high about 3K. Moreover, now engine is creating 'patakha' sound with jerks.
    I would pull off the air filter and the connecting duct work out of the way and clean the throttle body + IAC valve with a good cleaner spray and clean micro-fibre cloth. It is an easy DIY job and you don't need to see a mechanic for this purpose. You can use carb cleaner for this job and let it air dry for about half an hour before you put things back together and start so that the cleaner evaporates properly. Then if you start it up, it might run a bit rough for a couple of minutes as the remaining cleaner makes its way out of the system and then it should stabilize.

  19. #9658
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic.learner View Post
    I would pull off the air filter and the connecting duct work out of the way and clean the throttle body + IAC valve with a good cleaner spray and clean micro-fibre cloth. It is an easy DIY job and you don't need to see a mechanic for this purpose.
    His car problem is not with iac valve as his mentioned t.valve is out head is leaking spark plugs will be floated with oil (unburnt fuel) causing misfire BTW you forget to mention lubrication of IAC valve after cleaning

  20. #9659
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    His car problem is not with iac valve as his mentioned t.valve is out head is leaking spark plugs will be floated with oil (unburnt fuel) causing misfire BTW you forget to mention lubrication of IAC valve after cleaning
    I haven't seen any youtube car gurus like Scotty or Chris or Eric apply lubrication to their IAC valves and I think for good reasons because lubrication in a closed body through which air is to be sucked in will only make it dirty a lot quicker because all the dust coming in will stick to the lubricant and affect the movement of IAC valve.

  21. #9660
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/lia...86-rxi-revived this car is up for sale now ,contact # is 0333 847 0789 and 053 3511789 .
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •