90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    Yeah liana to mery walid sahab ky naam pr hai woh filler hain, aur corolla mery naam pr hai 1.6 aur mai non filler hoon aur mai ny corolla ka tax 1.5 year ka including late fees 22 hazar kuch jama karvaya hai
    Liana falls in 1.6 bracket too since its 1328cc... Kitna tax hai liana ka filer and non filer? Aur ye corolla ka 22k kis hisaab se bhai sahab?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    They are still packed but snap is almost clear. Is this is what u are asking? So, are they equally good as genuine part and peace of mind thing?
    I was asking for the greasing plug - its at the opposite side where the stud is pointing i.e. the base of the tie rod ball seat.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic.learner View Post
    I asked around at many Suzuki parts shops at MontGommery road and they all told me that since nobody buys such parts, we don't keep them. I guess I will have to get it imported. Do you know of any imported parts dealer in Lahore who could have such parts in stock? Import wastes good 2 - 3 weeks and "WAITING" is what I hate the most in this world.
    stop visiting parchoon/karyana parts stores and go to the suzuki showroom.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    I was asking for the greasing plug - its at the back
    See now..
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Genuine part price is 16k ppl sees it as just a hose don't like paying such heavy amount

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    See now..

Its a sealed type, make sure never to spray oil under the car if you want these to last, the boot dissolves from oil being sprayed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the engine will not cut out from the coolant sensor being unplugged - it will kick on the fans at full speed as it enters a "mayday" situation. the ECU also goes into open loop immediately and starts dumping petrol into the engine.

Your CEL will also be lit from this act.
    That is exactly what happens. Xulfiqar bhai ive burped the car and been keeping eye on reservior bottle of radiator and on first day the level dropped and i filled it up.since then it is keeping its level.. But thing is what alarms me that the radiator fans seems to be running for longer than usual.. How can i check that the temp gauge is actually showing acurate temp? Cuz ive read somewhere that some electrician do crap with gauge wiring and the needle wont rise over half mark. Anyway to make sure the gauge will go over and above half mark if radiator fan didnt kick in ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its a sealed type, make sure never to spray oil under the car if you want these to last, the boot dissolves from oil being sprayed.
    So is the part fine and will last long? Yes i NEVER let service guy spray oil - just water. And whats the diff in this and a genuine part?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cracked View Post
    That is exactly what happens. Xulfiqar bhai ive burped the car and been keeping eye on reservior bottle of radiator and on first day the level dropped and i filled it up.since then it is keeping its level.. But thing is what alarms me that the radiator fans seems to be running for longer than usual.. How can i check that the temp gauge is actually showing acurate temp? Cuz ive read somewhere that some electrician do crap with gauge wiring and the needle wont rise over half mark. Anyway to make sure the gauge will go over and above half mark if radiator fan didnt kick in ?

dont worry about it, if you want to test the temperature you need either a live scan tool or even an infrared thermometer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dont worry about it, if you want to test the temperature you need either a live scan tool or even an infrared thermometer
    Ok thanks for the input. Ill get it checked from suzuki since they have the scanner.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I asked Mumtaz Motors at MontGommery road. They are the main importers from Japan here and many suzuki 3s parts warehouses including Khalid Motors, Sethi motors and some others get their parts from them. Even they don't have it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok thanks for the input. Ill get it checked from suzuki since they have the scanner.
    Get your own scanner if you want to live happily ever after with your car. Suzuki 3S guys are experts in ruining perfectly fine running vehicles. #FACT
    Btw, your fan could also be running for longer than normal due to your radiator fins being dirty. Try to clean it good with a blower from the front and also from inside the hood. You might have to temporarily remove the fans for this. Radiators should be periodically cleaned because dust stuck inside the cooling fins can negatively affect the heat dissipation capability of the radiator.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 03154040868 View Post
    yes janab ye highway ki milage hay.speed 100/kmh and with out ac

Thanks brother for your reply

Last Sunday main Lala Musa kay ek village (Paswaal) gya tha.
    Islamabad se chaltay howe meri car ki fuel reserve light on thi, maine car ka Tank full karwaya, 40 litter petrol aaya 2900 Rs mein. odo metter ko maine Zero ker deya aur jab ghar wapis puhoncha tu total 296 Km drive ki maine.

Meri average speed 90 to 100km/h rahi aur without AC.
    Jab main wapis islamabad apne ghar aa gya tu maine metter ki pic li jo app bhaiyon se share ker raha hon.

Kya meri car ki petrol average achi hai ya nahi ???
    Aur is pic ko dekh ker app ka andaza kya hai ke meri car ne kitna Petrol surf kiya ho ga 296.7 Km chal ker ???

Kya meri Car ki fuel average theek hai ya phir main iski Tunning vaghera karwaon ???
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Get your own scanner if you want to live happily ever after with your car. Suzuki 3S guys are experts in ruining perfectly fine running vehicles. #FACT

Brother Liana Rxi 2006 model ke leye humein konsa Scanner leena chaheye aur normal range ka Scanner kitne ka mil jaye ga.
    i live in Islamabad.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I asked Mumtaz Motors at MontGommery road. They are the main importers from Japan here and many suzuki 3s parts warehouses including Khalid Motors, Sethi motors and some others get their parts from them. Even they don't have it.
    shops are main importers?

Pakistan Suzuki motors sell samosay?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

shops are main importers?

Pakistan Suzuki motors sell samosay?
    Mumtaz Motors is importing for Suzuki 3s. How do I know it? I have seen delivery boys from Suzuki Sethi Motors, one of the biggest 3s in Lahore, standing at Mumtaz motors awaiting a huge order of parts to be placed in his dabba van so he can take it back with him. I recently imported rear mud shields for my car from Japan and Suzuki 3s gave me a quote of Rs. 2800 per piece (total 11200) whereas I got it from Mumtaz Motors for 2200 per piece after 2 weeks. I got quote for break master cylinder for my car from Khalid Motors, then Ali jan motors, both Suzuki 3s outlets. And they quoted the price to be 26K! Later on, I got the same Bosch part from the said "shop" for 7.5K and I've installed it. It's exactly the same Bosch part that I took off from my car. Not a cheap clone. After a lot of head banging and getting ripped off by various so-called 3s ba****ds, I have finally found the points in market where real and original parts are available for the right price. Sorry to say but if Pakistan suzuki motors did sell samosay, each samosa would cost 100 rupees and might be made of cheap plastic.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahid.khan128 View Post

Brother Liana Rxi 2006 model ke leye humein konsa Scanner leena chaheye aur normal range ka Scanner kitne ka mil jaye ga.
    i live in Islamabad.

I got myself one for 14K. Check my previous posts in this thread. I've shared snapshots as well. Don't go for cheap scanners because they normally fail to identify the connection protocols of Suzuki vehicles. I've tried many and none of them worked. I ended up selling all of them to my colleagues who owned Toyotas and Hondas.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mumtaz Motors is importing for Suzuki 3s. How do I know it? I have seen delivery boys from Suzuki Sethi Motors, one of the biggest 3s in Lahore, standing at Mumtaz motors awaiting a huge order of parts to be placed in his dabba van so he can take it back with him. I recently imported rear mud shields for my car from Japan and Suzuki 3s gave me a quote of Rs. 2800 per piece (total 11200) whereas I got it from Mumtaz Motors for 2200 per piece after 2 weeks. I got quote for break master cylinder for my car from Khalid Motors, then Ali jan motors, both Suzuki 3s outlets. And they quoted the price to be 26K! Later on, I got the same Bosch part from the said "shop" for 7.5K and I've installed it. It's exactly the same Bosch part that I took off from my car. Not a cheap clone. After a lot of head banging and getting ripped off by various so-called 3s ba****ds, I have finally found the points in market where real and original parts are available for the right price. Sorry to say but if Pakistan suzuki motors did sell samosay, each samosa would cost 100 rupees and might be made of cheap plastic.
    the shopkeepers are stocking parts bought from clearance houses - I know how these guys work, try asking them for a warehouse reciept of their part - it wont exist. - by correct trading their parts should have the Karachi warehouse coding on it

If suzuki sethi motors are buying parts from them then its their agreement, just like they can buy 20 litre containers of water to put on top of their water coolers.

By your rationale - mumtaz motors can import you a whole car in pieces - and sideline Pakistan suzuki motors - it doesnt work that way. Your example of not being able to find this part is classic of parchoon traders of parts - they only carry "fast moving" hard parts and nothing else. You can buy a replacement master cylinder from the PBR shop in Karachi any day of the year for this car, there are dozens of other shops selling Nissin brake replacement parts which are bought by showroom too to sell as "replacement" parts. They are not classified the same as genuine part. e.g. buying an Aisin water pump and a genuine toyota water pump are not the same part even if the aisin part has the word toyota ground off - The reason is that they are either surplus production or didnt pass toyota quality test.

Your thinking would be true if Pakistan Suzuki Motors in Karachi were buying spare parts from mumtaz motors or some other parchoon shop (which they are not) - Suzuki sethi motors is a private business, they probably dont care or give a damn about reputation or quality if they are openly sourcing parts from the market.

In your case - that hose pipe is a moulded part and is only sold by Suzuki because its unique to the car, Its only sold by the assembler as a service part who are "Pakistan Suzuki motors"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Scanner only provides error codes right? With what the tunning of car is done? And onething more, one of door lock plastic cap is broken. The silver thing we push down or pull up to lock or unlock the car. Is that piece available is new?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Scanner only provides error codes right? With what the tunning of car is done? And onething more, one of door lock plastic cap is broken. The silver thing we push down or pull up to lock or unlock the car. Is that piece available is new?

Yes that easily available in local markets.
    Meri apni car ka ek piece toot gya tha , only 10 Rs. ka new lay leya 😀
    App kisi bhi Auto Decoration Shop per ja ker pata karein, apko mil jaye ga.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List