0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic.learner View Post
    I got myself one for 14K. Check my previous posts in this thread. I've shared snapshots as well. Don't go for cheap scanners because they normally fail to identify the connection protocols of Suzuki vehicles. I've tried many and none of them worked. I ended up selling all of them to my colleagues who owned Toyotas and Hondas.

Yes brother maine apke scanner ki pic dekhi thi,
    But os per Company name ya Model parha nahi ja raha tha.
    Kya app is ki Company ka naam aur Model No. share kar saktay hain ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahid.khan128 View Post

Thanks brother for your reply

Last Sunday main Lala Musa kay ek village (Paswaal) gya tha.
    Islamabad se chaltay howe meri car ki fuel reserve light on thi, maine car ka Tank full karwaya, 40 litter petrol aaya 2900 Rs mein. odo metter ko maine Zero ker deya aur jab ghar wapis puhoncha tu total 296 Km drive ki maine.

Meri average speed 90 to 100km/h rahi aur without AC.
    Jab main wapis islamabad apne ghar aa gya tu maine metter ki pic li jo app bhaiyon se share ker raha hon.

Kya meri car ki petrol average achi hai ya nahi ???
    Aur is pic ko dekh ker app ka andaza kya hai ke meri car ne kitna Petrol surf kiya ho ga 296.7 Km chal ker ???

Kya meri Car ki fuel average theek hai ya phir main iski Tunning vaghera karwaon ???

Meri is post ka kisi bhai ne koi reply nahi deya ???
    Abid bhai app kya kehte hain ???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yar i belive yr car is performing great. Plz aik achi chalti hui cheez ko pareshan krne ka matlab khud pareshani mol lena hai. Jab tak car khud tangg na kre do not take it for anything. Tuning krwane se koi mileage 15 se 20 nahi hoti..aur waise bhi liana is sort of tuning free car. Bus iss ko garam honay se bachaen i mean check oil and radiator fluid regularly and this car will never let u down. Meri car ne meray ansu nikalwaey jab 3 baar ye garam hui sirf hamari himaqat ki wajha se. Warna no issue what so ever. I even kept driving my car with only 1.5 liter of oil in engine as oil was leaking i never had time to go for the work until i had to take time for this important task and issue was resolved

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    the shopkeepers are stocking parts bought from clearance houses - I know how these guys work, try asking them for a warehouse reciept of their part - it wont exist. - by correct trading their parts should have the Karachi warehouse coding on it

If suzuki sethi motors are buying parts from them then its their agreement, just like they can buy 20 litre containers of water to put on top of their water coolers.

By your rationale - mumtaz motors can import you a whole car in pieces - and sideline Pakistan suzuki motors - it doesnt work that way. Your example of not being able to find this part is classic of parchoon traders of parts - they only carry "fast moving" hard parts and nothing else. You can buy a replacement master cylinder from the PBR shop in Karachi any day of the year for this car, there are dozens of other shops selling Nissin brake replacement parts which are bought by showroom too to sell as "replacement" parts. They are not classified the same as genuine part. e.g. buying an Aisin water pump and a genuine toyota water pump are not the same part even if the aisin part has the word toyota ground off - The reason is that they are either surplus production or didnt pass toyota quality test.

Your thinking would be true if Pakistan Suzuki Motors in Karachi were buying spare parts from mumtaz motors or some other parchoon shop (which they are not) - Suzuki sethi motors is a private business, they probably dont care or give a damn about reputation or quality if they are openly sourcing parts from the market.

In your case - that hose pipe is a moulded part and is only sold by Suzuki because its unique to the car, Its only sold by the assembler as a service part who are "Pakistan Suzuki motors"
    @anc ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the shopkeepers are stocking parts bought from clearance houses - I know how these guys work, try asking them for a warehouse reciept of their part - it wont exist. - by correct trading their parts should have the Karachi warehouse coding on it

If suzuki sethi motors are buying parts from them then its their agreement, just like they can buy 20 litre containers of water to put on top of their water coolers.

By your rationale - mumtaz motors can import you a whole car in pieces - and sideline Pakistan suzuki motors - it doesnt work that way. Your example of not being able to find this part is classic of parchoon traders of parts - they only carry "fast moving" hard parts and nothing else. You can buy a replacement master cylinder from the PBR shop in Karachi any day of the year for this car, there are dozens of other shops selling Nissin brake replacement parts which are bought by showroom too to sell as "replacement" parts. They are not classified the same as genuine part. e.g. buying an Aisin water pump and a genuine toyota water pump are not the same part even if the aisin part has the word toyota ground off - The reason is that they are either surplus production or didnt pass toyota quality test.

Your thinking would be true if Pakistan Suzuki Motors in Karachi were buying spare parts from mumtaz motors or some other parchoon shop (which they are not) - Suzuki sethi motors is a private business, they probably dont care or give a damn about reputation or quality if they are openly sourcing parts from the market.

In your case - that hose pipe is a moulded part and is only sold by Suzuki because its unique to the car, Its only sold by the assembler as a service part who are "Pakistan Suzuki motors"
    Thanks for the detailed write-up however after more than 10 years of working hands-on on my mostly Japanese rides, I know when I see a part first hand whether it is a cheap knock-off or the real deal Regarding the rest of the things you told about how market stuff works, I have to agree with you on this. Because I have heard the same stories about Suzuki & Toyota from my cousin who is into import-export business. It's sort of a rip-off gang. All these warehouse guys sitting at 3S rip-off centers know each other and usually call each other for rate inquiry. They seem to be a well organized gang who know how to bite off your head when you enter in their vicinity. I have asked Mumtaz motors on phone today to get this part imported for me and they've given me a week's time as their air shipment is ready to be dispatched in a couple of days. For some shopkeepers it is absolutely true what you said above, but i've done my homework on these guys. They are legit. Some of their cargo comes directly by air and they are Suzuki authorized dealers as well. Also have other aftermarket Japanese alternative parts ready; For example, I had to buy new coils for my car as one of them was failing to produce spark once engine turned hot. Original ones were priced at 15K each at 4 Suzuki 3S outlets, and I wasn't surprised because earlier I was quoted 9K per piece for front shocks when the actual company price was 5K. Guess how I found that? The stupid guy went to talk to the food boy to bring him 2 burgers and I took a sneak peek at his monitor, and there was the price tag and I got them for 5K a piece later on. Okay so back to the coils, the same were priced at 11K at Mumtaz motors per piece. Also, I saw a Japanese alternative brand named YEC and they were also available. Their price was only 4.5K a piece. Since I was on a tight budget at that time, I bought that one and they are working wonderfully well. I'm not being their salesman Just telling everyone out here what I have experienced so far with these 3S boys.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic.learner View Post
    Thanks for the detailed write-up however after more than 10 years of working hands-on on my mostly Japanese rides, I know when I see a part first hand whether it is a cheap knock-off or the real deal Regarding the rest of the things you told about how market stuff works, I have to agree with you on this. Because I have heard the same stories about Suzuki & Toyota from my cousin who is into import-export business. It's sort of a rip-off gang. All these warehouse guys sitting at 3S rip-off centers know each other and usually call each other for rate inquiry. They seem to be a well organized gang who know how to bite off your head when you enter in their vicinity. I have asked Mumtaz motors on phone today to get this part imported for me and they've given me a week's time as their air shipment is ready to be dispatched in a couple of days. For some shopkeepers it is absolutely true what you said above, but i've done my homework on these guys. They are legit. Some of their cargo comes directly by air and they are Suzuki authorized dealers as well. Also have other aftermarket Japanese alternative parts ready; For example, I had to buy new coils for my car as one of them was failing to produce spark once engine turned hot. Original ones were priced at 15K each at 4 Suzuki 3S outlets, and I wasn't surprised because earlier I was quoted 9K per piece for front shocks when the actual company price was 5K. Guess how I found that? The stupid guy went to talk to the food boy to bring him 2 burgers and I took a sneak peek at his monitor, and there was the price tag and I got them for 5K a piece later on. Okay so back to the coils, the same were priced at 11K at Mumtaz motors per piece. Also, I saw a Japanese alternative brand named YEC and they were also available. Their price was only 4.5K a piece. Since I was on a tight budget at that time, I bought that one and they are working wonderfully well. I'm not being their salesman Just telling everyone out here what I have experienced so far with these 3S boys.
    Copper coil? Check resistance between coil and compare it with service manual

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Copper coil? Check resistance between coil and compare it with service manual
    Already done. Within specs.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Yar i belive yr car is performing great. Plz aik achi chalti hui cheez ko pareshan krne ka matlab khud pareshani mol lena hai. Jab tak car khud tangg na kre do not take it for anything. Tuning krwane se koi mileage 15 se 20 nahi hoti..aur waise bhi liana is sort of tuning free car. Bus iss ko garam honay se bachaen i mean check oil and radiator fluid regularly and this car will never let u down. Meri car ne meray ansu nikalwaey jab 3 baar ye garam hui sirf hamari himaqat ki wajha se. Warna no issue what so ever. I even kept driving my car with only 1.5 liter of oil in engine as oil was leaking i never had time to go for the work until i had to take time for this important task and issue was resolved

Thanks Abid bhai , apki advice mujhe bohut achi lagi.

Meri Car ki mileage waqai achi hai , baqi sab road conditions aur driving style per depend kerta hai.

Kyon k kabhi mujhe jaldi hoti hai tu Motorway per 140 - 150km/h ki speed se nechay nhi aata aur kabhi 90 - 100 se oper nahi jata tu zahir hai phir mileage mein bhi difference aaye ga.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ek aur baat ye ke mujhe local per apni car ki mileage kam lagti thi.
    But os din maine forum per he kuch doston ke comments read kiye tu mujhe sab maamila samajh me aa gya.

Asal me meri daily driving ek sector (G-7) se dosre sector (G-7) tak hai.
    Total one side drive 2.5 km
    Two sides drive 2.5 + 2.5 = 5 km
    Ab is 2.5 km mein mujhe 10 turns lene parhtey hain aur 5 speed breakers se guzirna parhta hai. Aur 2 signals per rukna parhta hai.

Tu aise route per mujhe car ko 1st , 2nd ya 3rd gear me he chalana parhta hai kyon ke 30....40 km/h speed se oper car ko le jana naseeb he nahi hota.

Mera daily is route per 4....5 dafa aana jana hota hai. Tu short gears me car ko chalana aur baar baar gear change hona aur kabhi break lagana kabhi accelerator dena, yehi asal wajah hai low mileage ki.

tu Abid bhai apki baat achi lagi ke jab tak car khud koi masla na karay humein is ko nahi cherhna chaheye

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bus iss ko garam honay se bachaen i mean check oil and radiator fluid regularly and this car will never let u down. Meri car ne meray ansu nikalwaey jab 3 baar ye garam hui sirf hamari himaqat ki wajha se.

hahahahahaaa

Yes Abid bhai app ke wo Ansoo main kal raat he isi thread ke page # 295 - 296 per parh raha tha jab June 2015 mein apki Car ki gasket jal gai thi aur app ki car ne apko itna rulaya ke app isko sale kerne per majboor ho gaye thay.
    wese app ke pas abi bhi wahi Liana hai ya nahi wo sale ker ke ab koi aur li howi hai ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahahahahaaa

Yes Abid bhai app ke wo Ansoo main kal raat he isi thread ke page # 295 - 296 per parh raha tha jab June 2015 mein apki Car ki gasket jal gai thi aur app ki car ne apko itna rulaya ke app isko sale kerne per majboor ho gaye thay.
    wese app ke pas abi bhi wahi Liana hai ya nahi wo sale ker ke ab koi aur li howi hai ?

Kya purana waqt yaad dila dia :p

Yar i have same car which i bought in Nov 2013. We have covered total 25000km in it since then inside karachi - we never go out on highways aur motorway tou hai he nahi khi me

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother minay page number 510 pay apni gari ki milage ki pic upload ki hui hain apni milage ko tum un pic say compare kar saktay ho.jaha pay tmhari gari ki needle hay is jaga pay meri gari ki milage pictures min 396 km hay.is ka matlab hay tmhari gari 100 km pechay hay.milage nikalnay ka asan tareqa hay tum wapis akar tanki dobara full kartwatay or jitnay ka petrol consume hua hota us ki calculation kartay to gari ki asal milage nikal ani thi.check my milage picture on page number 510.

anc
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    @anc ..
    Even Mini motor buys spares from Montogomery road , the reason why these 3s buys parts from the market is because Pak Suzuki is no longer making Liana or Baleno so they dont really care from where they are sourcing there parts from. But i am pretty sure that for current models like wagon r , mehran or swift they cannot but from vendors as Pak Suzuki would surely fine them or cancel there stealership...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anc View Post
    Even Mini motor buys spares from Montogomery road , the reason why these 3s buys parts from the market is because Pak Suzuki is no longer making Liana or Baleno so they dont really care from where they are sourcing there parts from. But i am pretty sure that for current models like wagon r , mehran or swift they cannot but from vendors as Pak Suzuki would surely fine them or cancel there stealership...

It doesnt work that way.

The parts they are getting from parts shops are made available as "customer sourced" parts - and because they dont give any work warranty - they can sell them - If you look at their audits all these parts are classified as "customer sourced" in their accounts. (bohot dramay hain Pakistan mein)

For newer cars and production cars - parts are sourced from Pakistan Suzuki motors hadeed town Karachi by these showrooms, if you have a showroom and try to undercut the brand holder - you get into a HUGE problem.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

anc
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It doesnt work that way.

The parts they are getting from parts shops are made available as "customer sourced" parts - and because they dont give any work warranty - they can sell them - If you look at their audits all these parts are classified as "customer sourced" in their accounts. (bohot dramay hain Pakistan mein)

For newer cars and production cars - parts are sourced from Pakistan Suzuki motors hadeed town Karachi by these showrooms, if you have a showroom and try to undercut the brand holder - you get into a HUGE problem.
    From where to get SGP spare parts of cars which are not under production like baleno and liana

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anc View Post
    From where to get SGP spare parts of cars which are not under production like baleno and liana
    The most important question :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brothers i want to change my Car Gear Oil.
    i have Liana Rxi 2006 , 154000 Km Driven.

Ajj kal konsa Gear Oil acha ja raha hai aur is mein kitna Gear Oil dalay ga aur kitne ka aaye ga ?

Plz guide me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ECU ko reset kerne ke leye Battery ka just Negative Point utarna chaheye for 30 minutes ya - / + dono points ko utarna chaheye ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kya Liana Car mein jo CNG Kit lagi howi hai is ka bhi ECU se connection hota hai ?
    Matlab CNG System ki bhi koi setting ECU me save hoti hai ?

meri Car me abhi 100 bar se zyada CNG mujood hoti hai aur CNG ki sab lights of ho ker just CNG reserve wali light blinking shuro ker deti hai aur reserve beep bajna shuro ho jati hai. Car ko off ker ke dobara start karo tu phir blinking aur beeping finish ho jati hai but phir 5....10km car chalne ke baad aisa he dobara kerna shuro ker deti hai ?
    Kya problem ho sakti hai ?
    wese CNG ki lights bhi kaam nahi ker rahi, sab 4 ki 4 lights still ON rehti hain, os ka bhi plz koi hall bata dein...

Thanks in advance.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brothers i want to change my Car Gear Oil.
    i have Liana Rxi 2006 , 154000 Km Driven.

Ajj kal konsa Gear Oil acha ja raha hai aur is mein kitna Gear Oil dalay ga aur kitne ka aaye ga ?

Plz guide me.

Best gear oil for Liana gearbox is kixx SG SAE 75W-90

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List