5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gullahmad View Post
    A pic of my today speed drive on motor way. Its on cng passing through in btween color kahar and chakri area. Mostly I remained on 160-170 but for a while I thouched 180. But liana feels smooth stil on this speed.

oh bhai chara howa hay kiya? speed dekh or apni harkate dekh, itni speed par camera se pics bhi bana raha hay mobile mein dekhte howe.

drive safe brother.
    MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE
    SOCIETY

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aatir_sheikh View Post
    How many kms has your liana done?
    88759km

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by welcome786 View Post
    oh bhai chara howa hay kiya? speed dekh or apni harkate dekh, itni speed par camera se pics bhi bana raha hay mobile mein dekhte howe.

drive safe brother.
    Thanks brother for ur advice.

But belive me liana is so stable car that on such high speed on motorway I didnot feel that I am on really high speed.
    But this is not my usual speed, ay that day I have some emergency. My normal speed on motor way is 110 to 130 & on gt road its 70 to 105. I respect the road safty rules &speed limits set by authorities.
    More over high rpms every time are not good for engine health and duribility. I care my liana very much.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi ,
    any one in Karachi performing pressure test, block test or compression test ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    hi ,
    any one in Karachi performing pressure test, block test or compression test ?

i just know compression test, what is block and pressure tests?

1 mechanic near piyala hotel have tools to perform compression test.
    abdul Qadir Ghanchi 03002264144
    MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE
    SOCIETY

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi Folks,
    Yesterday i went on a 300 km long drive car was cursing very well on cng 140 kmph speed but after 2 hour drive we were on some slow track where my car got heated up to H suddenly then we just stopped needle came to middle position and then we drove for 10 mins and reached a petrol pump following were things i noticed.

1) Radiator pipes were hard they were holding pressure.
    2) expansion tank was full and it was over flowing how ever coolant was not boiling at all i used castrol premix coolant .. before that we were using water and never had this type of issue.

then after half hour i topped up a liter of coolant and radiator was full again all with coolant and expantion tank was empty then again we crused for 1 more hour with 140 speed and again when we reached slow track car heated up and coolant was over flowing the expantion tank .how ever this time it almost empty the radiator i removed coolant and put water in it.

1) why coolant was overflowing althoug it wasnt boiling.
    2) even water in over flowing without boiling.
    3) radiator pipe is hard mean radiator cap is holding pressure.
    4) radiator was cleaned 6 months back and there is no chocking m sure.
    5) in city on drive of 30 to 40 mins in never heats up or lessen the coolant in radiator.
    6) needle suddenly goes up to H from middle there is no slow risings and some after few minutes in comes back to normal at its own .. is it how it works >?

how ever i witnessed lot of rusty water in expansion tank i guess radiator should be changed.sorry for the long post but i know there are experts who will help me out

My car did same issue last year. Water starts to boil over and comes out of tank. If you observe closely, your water must be having boiling sound too. My issue was just that the radiator fan was not getting ON at due time. Since that day, i have made my fan direct after consultation from some serious old mechanics i know. And Mashallah car is a charm since this decision. Maybe your fan too is not coming up correctly

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi Folks,
    Yesterday i went on a 300 km long drive car was cursing very well on cng 140 kmph speed but after 2 hour drive we were on some slow track where my car got heated up to H suddenly then we just stopped needle came to middle position and then we drove for 10 mins and reached a petrol pump following were things i noticed.

1) Radiator pipes were hard they were holding pressure.
    2) expansion tank was full and it was over flowing how ever coolant was not boiling at all i used castrol premix coolant .. before that we were using water and never had this type of issue.

then after half hour i topped up a liter of coolant and radiator was full again all with coolant and expantion tank was empty then again we crused for 1 more hour with 140 speed and again when we reached slow track car heated up and coolant was over flowing the expantion tank .how ever this time it almost empty the radiator i removed coolant and put water in it.

1) why coolant was overflowing althoug it wasnt boiling.
    2) even water in over flowing without boiling.
    3) radiator pipe is hard mean radiator cap is holding pressure.
    4) radiator was cleaned 6 months back and there is no chocking m sure.
    5) in city on drive of 30 to 40 mins in never heats up or lessen the coolant in radiator.
    6) needle suddenly goes up to H from middle there is no slow risings and some after few minutes in comes back to normal at its own .. is it how it works >?

how ever i witnessed lot of rusty water in expansion tank i guess radiator should be changed.sorry for the long post but i know there are experts who will help me out
    Seem like case of stuck open t valve

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any good mechanic of liana in rawalpindi who can check shims and general tuneup? Suzuki dealerships are just loots waiting on their prey to enter. Kindly post phone number if possible

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cracked View Post
    Any good mechanic of liana in rawalpindi who can check shims and general tuneup? Suzuki dealerships are just loots waiting on their prey to enter. Kindly post phone number if possible
    For Liana shims contact Muneeb Nasir (0346 - 5092492) near peer wadhai moor for shims only will chrage Rs.1000 to Rs. 1200 depending on shim replacements i have posted work done from him in previous posts he is good and knows his work he is the son of famous nasir kharadia in peerwadhai

Similarly for proper tuneup including Cleaning the throttle body, injectors, injectors rail, map sensor, egr, spark plugs, air filter cleaning, checking the fuel pressure by fuel pressure gauge, cleaning the catalytic converters and oxygen sensors and diagnosing the car with Launch X431 IV Auto Scanner to check all sensors contact Zahid Electrition G - 10 ( 0308 - 8007150 ), you can give zahid electrition my reference Omer Aziz White Auto Liana Owner, i have posted work done from him in previous posts.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omer85 View Post
    For Liana shims contact Muneeb Nasir (0346 - 5092492) near peer wadhai moor for shims only will chrage Rs.1000 to Rs. 1200 depending on shim replacements i have posted work done from him in previous posts he is good and knows his work he is the son of famous nasir kharadia in peerwadhai

Similarly for proper tuneup including Cleaning the throttle body, injectors, injectors rail, map sensor, egr, spark plugs, air filter cleaning, checking the fuel pressure by fuel pressure gauge, cleaning the catalytic converters and oxygen sensors and diagnosing the car with Launch X431 IV Auto Scanner to check all sensors contact Zahid Electrition G - 10 ( 0308 - 8007150 ), you can give zahid electrition my reference Omer Aziz White Auto Liana Owner, i have posted work done from him in previous posts.
    Thumbs up brother for u. Very helpful post for Liana owners & fans.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omer85 View Post

Thankyou brother

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    My car did same issue last year. Water starts to boil over and comes out of tank. If you observe closely, your water must be having boiling sound too. My issue was just that the radiator fan was not getting ON at due time. Since that day, i have made my fan direct after consultation from some serious old mechanics i know. And Mashallah car is a charm since this decision. Maybe your fan too is not coming up correctly
    thanks for responce,
    my fan is already direct and even it triggers my ac fan without compressor . in your case water was boiling if fan was ok then it must be gasket but in my case water was not boiling at all even i dipped my finger in expansiont tank thats strange. :/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Seem like case of stuck open t valve
    yeah it seems like but after removing radiator cap and giving accelerator i can see what flowing with pressure and there is even no T valve it was removed by previous owner, what i found was lot of rust in expanstion tank may b radiator need service or change the radiator what you say ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah it seems like but after removing radiator cap and giving accelerator i can see what flowing with pressure and there is even no T valve it was removed by previous owner, what i found was lot of rust in expanstion tank may b radiator need service or change the radiator what you say ?
    I think radiator fan or circut is faulty. Check them. And also surely clean radiotor from radiator wala.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Change the radiator only if the jaali is broken/torn/repaired/glued through adhesives. That is just a jugaar and doesnt work for long. Alumunium radiators are available of china good quality with plastic tanks. Go for them. I just had changed too in preparation of summers. BUT, dont pour in a coolant in a rusted radiator. As i mentioned before too, your rad fan is not coming up on time

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Xulfiqar my cars engine has started making weird noises. Recently my oil was leaking from the oil filters area due to which car ran on around 2/2.5 liters of oil for some time. Resultantly, as per mechanic today, the main begun/begin has started to make sound and it is in initial stage right now. He said it needs to be addressed asap or the engine assembly will be changed. The sounds appear only when we revv/accelerate the engine. So, whats yr say? He said this occurs mostly cuz if car runs on low oil level. He has said that new begun/begin will be installed and engine will be opened up from beneath the car. He has quoted me 4.5k for a full day job. What should i do.?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Xulfiqar my cars engine has started making weird noises. Recently my oil was leaking from the oil filters area due to which car ran on around 2/2.5 liters of oil for some time. Resultantly, as per mechanic today, the main begun/begin has started to make sound and it is in initial stage right now. He said it needs to be addressed asap or the engine assembly will be changed. The sounds appear only when we revv/accelerate the engine. So, whats yr say? He said this occurs mostly cuz if car runs on low oil level. He has said that new begun/begin will be installed and engine will be opened up from beneath the car. He has quoted me 4.5k for a full day job. What should i do.?
    If you recall I told you a cold running engine will kill itself, This is exactly how it kills itself, If your engine has gone to the point of crank bearing destruction then Im pretty sure its not your only problem. Yes - noise on accelerating can be worn crank bearings - check with an oil pressure gauge first.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    If you recall I told you a cold running engine will kill itself, This is exactly how it kills itself, If your engine has gone to the point of crank bearing destruction then Im pretty sure its not your only problem. Yes - noise on accelerating can be worn crank bearings - check with an oil pressure gauge first.
    Ok.. So is the mechanic saying correct? The crank shaft's bearings will be changed or repaired? Plz tell me in desi terms which i can say to him for best possible work. So, once this is changed, all will be good since there is no other sound in engine whatsoever.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok.. So is the mechanic saying correct? The crank shaft's bearings will be changed or repaired? Plz tell me in desi terms which i can say to him for best possible work. So, once this is changed, all will be good since there is no other sound in engine whatsoever.
    the right terms are "main and big end bearings" - the desi terms are "main and begin" - Your engine needs to come out of the car and taken to bits, you can just remove the crank from the engine - but it still needs to be out of the car to do this.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today went to get the axle installed which i bought from rawalpindi.So now the axle is installed my ride is smooth than before but i feel that something is loose in suspension like my car is drunk on slow speeds.
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List