Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 564 of 652 FirstFirst ... 64464514554562563564565566574614 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,280 of 13033
Like Tree3139Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #11261
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalawan774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracked View Post
    I had one guy look at shims and as per him shims were good. He was ex suzuki mechanic. Can anyone tell me how to adjust shims. What are the values for adjustment of shims
    shims are placed in between valves and cam shaft its job is to press valves as required, it transfers press force from cam to valves in order to lift the valve inside for intake and exhaust , how ever with point of time they wear out and does not life or press the valves as required due to which respective cylinder suffocate in burning fuel and expelling exhaust gases and it even knock due to suck force of cylinder and less opening of valve,

    Shimm job is necessary after 35 k and knocking is 90 % due to shimms in M Series engine else 10 % chances your valves or cam is worn out

  3. #11262
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Guys, issue is as it is. Electrician tried his best to keep ac on thru blower but to no avail. There is some circuit which keeps the ac fan running itself even when car is off and keys out of ignition. I somehow saw the issue of fan running itself and was very worried. So took the grip of it out plus the 2 relays. Yesterday spent 4 wasted hours with the electriciam who ultimately said to change the panel along with alot of gaalian to suzuki for even imagining a car like liana..he said iska panel iski aik bohat bari beemari hai - kharab hua tou change it...no other option. Aur panel dhundna is a pain...mil gaya tou bohat mehenga! Ab sirf ye hai k ac chalana hai tou panel chahye warna.....Name:  1461558203548.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  76.6 KB

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Do yourself a favour and ditch that bloody jugaari electrician before he destroys your car's wiring. As I told you this issue is very minimal and requires just a couple of wiring checks. If you were in Lahore, I would fix this for you in 10 minutes.

  4. #11263
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    cracked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    Bro a very simple thing you should do is. Take your car to samandar khan in saddar.
    He will charge you 1000-1500 his. Mazdoori but will only take money of parts when u feel car is okay. He will bring new coils test the car on it if problem disappears, it will be coils and he will charge u 7k for both coils. If it's one then 3500+1500 so in that case your money won't be wasted at all. So this is very safe method.
    Contact number of samandar khan? And he can work on shims as well?

  5. #11264
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Guys, issue is as it is. Electrician tried his best to keep ac on thru blower but to no avail. There is some circuit which keeps the ac fan running itself even when car is off and keys out of ignition. I somehow saw the issue of fan running itself and was very worried. So took the grip of it out plus the 2 relays. Yesterday spent 4 wasted hours with the electriciam who ultimately said to change the panel along with alot of gaalian to suzuki for even imagining a car like liana..he said iska panel iski aik bohat bari beemari hai - kharab hua tou change it...no other option. Aur panel dhundna is a pain...mil gaya tou bohat mehenga! Ab sirf ye hai k ac chalana hai tou panel chahye warna.....Name:  1461558203548.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  76.6 KB

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Go to sabir car ac he will do your job surely, the panel will cost you no more than 2000rs.

    Sent from my GT-I9500
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  6. #11265
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    He will tell you about shims after completing his electric checkup. He will tell you to go to mechanic. But he won't charge u a penny unless your fault has been fully solved.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  7. #11266
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    He will tell you about shims after completing his electric checkup. He will tell you to go to mechanic. But he won't charge u a penny unless your fault has been fully solved.
    His contact number and exact location

    Sent from my GT-I9500
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  8. #11267
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    You can call on this number
    0313 5646236
    Ameer ustad
    And ask him for fakeer ustad.

    Fakeer ustad is the owner of samandar khan. And it's near rawalpindi station.
    You can go near station and ask anyone where is samandar khan.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  9. #11268
    PakWheeler Follow
    ayaz.farrukh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    44
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    One of my relatives have Liana 2006 only driven 81000 KM. In recently past pickup problem was started. On CNG car engine was not stable and always die on rushy areas or at signals. No even on petrol engine was not stable, so consulted 3S on this issue they have diagnosed some problem in Head and quoted following:
    Head Value = Rs. 35410
    Value Guide = Rs. 25100
    Head labour O/F = Rs. 7500.

    I also consulted my road side mechanic who told me different story and advised to replaced whole engine with Kabli with expense of 25000 to 30000 with old one.

    Respected Pakwheelers friends are requested to advice me on this, what to do on this issue. Don't want to change engine since it is only driven 81000+ and was not reducing oil.

    Regards

    Ayaz

  10. #11269
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Is your car rising temperature?
    Idle is rough?
    When you suddenly press the throttle the car lags?
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  11. #11270
    PakWheeler Follow
    ayaz.farrukh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    44
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    Is your car rising temperature?
    Idle is rough?
    When you suddenly press the throttle the car lags?
    Car is not rising temperature.
    idle is rough
    and yes engine lags.

  12. #11271
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalawan774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayaz.farrukh View Post
    One of my relatives have Liana 2006 only driven 81000 KM. In recently past pickup problem was started. On CNG car engine was not stable and always die on rushy areas or at signals. No even on petrol engine was not stable, so consulted 3S on this issue they have diagnosed some problem in Head and quoted following:
    Head Value = Rs. 35410
    Value Guide = Rs. 25100
    Head labour O/F = Rs. 7500.

    I also consulted my road side mechanic who told me different story and advised to replaced whole engine with Kabli with expense of 25000 to 30000 with old one.

    Respected Pakwheelers friends are requested to advice me on this, what to do on this issue. Don't want to change engine since it is only driven 81000+ and was not reducing oil.

    Regards

    Ayaz
    dont ever listen to 3S guy and that road side mechanic what you need to do is first reset your car ECU computer and share results,

    remove baterry terminals for 10 mins and then place it back and start car after 5 mins , let the car remain idle for 10 mins then drive for 10 -20 mins share results,

    Liana is modern car and it need diagnoses before assuming any thing else it will suck single penny out of your pocket , feel free to call me i will assist you through out check up 0300 200 6265

  13. #11272
    PakWheeler Follow
    adnan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    36
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Last week I changed front brakes of my 2013 liana. Changed tire(yokohama) also. Yesteday I was on my way to islamabad on mptorway it was like there is some drag on car and at the speed of 70-80 I could hear moaning noise like a bad wheel bearing. So today I checked price o bearing its 5500/pc at 3s.
    Just now I lifted up front of my car and checked free rotation of tires. There is a grinding noise like pads contacting rotors more from driver side.
    I changed brake pads at suzuki raiwand motors but I was not satasfied with their work as they had 2 new guys to do work on my car and I had to get brakes from madni motors as raiwand suzuki was out of stock. so my question is should I check bearings or is it brake job issue? My car mileage is 36000km and that too is mostly motorway

  14. #11273
    PakWheeler Follow
    adnan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    36
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    One more thing. I checked the same om my belta and there is no such grinding noise during jack up free tire rotation

  15. #11274
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adnan1 View Post
    Last week I changed front brakes of my 2013 liana. Changed tire(yokohama) also. Yesteday I was on my way to islamabad on mptorway it was like there is some drag on car and at the speed of 70-80 I could hear moaning noise like a bad wheel bearing. So today I checked price o bearing its 5500/pc at 3s.
    Just now I lifted up front of my car and checked free rotation of tires. There is a grinding noise like pads contacting rotors more from driver side.
    I changed brake pads at suzuki raiwand motors but I was not satasfied with their work as they had 2 new guys to do work on my car and I had to get brakes from madni motors as raiwand suzuki was out of stock. so my question is should I check bearings or is it brake job issue? My car mileage is 36000km and that too is mostly motorway
    Do you hear a 'goonj' in car when car is at 40+ speed?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #11275
    PakWheeler Follow
    adnan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    36
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yes. Bu that goong is btween 80 and 100. I just checked brake reservoir level and its well above full close to top. I drained some of it. I dont want to go for these expensive bearings until I am satisfied.

  17. #11276
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalawan774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Liana owners & fan club -1679748

  18. #11277
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalawan774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Liana owners & fan club -1679749

  19. #11278
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalawan774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adnan1 View Post
    Yes. Bu that goong is btween 80 and 100. I just checked brake reservoir level and its well above full close to top. I drained some of it. I dont want to go for these expensive bearings until I am satisfied.
    Brother its just (below attached thing which are rubbing against your disc or may b you have some play in ur brake clippers ) dont worry just remove tire brake pad oil them and fix again properly and check play in clippers

    Liana owners & fan club -1679750Liana owners & fan club -1679751

  20. #11279
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Fahad.Ayub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,959
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    Brother its just (below attached thing which are rubbing against your disc or may b you have some play in ur brake clippers ) dont worry just remove tire brake pad oil them and fix again properly and check play in clippers

    Liana owners & fan club -1679750Liana owners & fan club -1679751
    oil the brake pads ?

  21. #11280
    PakWheeler Follow
    farhan65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear Abid, Sabir is excellent in his work, my all cars goes to him from last 10 years, and he fix the cars well with right part and reasonable charges. His contact #0321-2364690/0300-2152051. His shop is behind Aga Khan Laboratory at North Nazimabad Shaki Hassan near Farooq-e-Azam Masjid.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •