Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 652 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577617 ... LastLast
Results 11,321 to 11,340 of 13033
Like Tree3139Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #11321
    PakWheeler Follow
    alizai1127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear All!
    I am gonna buy 2007 liana.
    Any advice things necessary to check and verify?
    How do I make sure the condition of vehicle?
    Any senior here to advise about this specific vehicle keeping in View that I am gonna buy for the very first time in my life for me.
    Need serious advice.

  3. #11322
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alizai1127 View Post
    Dear All!
    I am gonna buy 2007 liana.
    Any advice things necessary to check and verify?
    How do I make sure the condition of vehicle?
    Any senior here to advise about this specific vehicle keeping in View that I am gonna buy for the very first time in my life for me.
    Need serious advice.
    Suspension restoration is hell expensive - make sure its totally fit suspension wise.

    Engine is usually not overhauled and is changed in case of any big issues so ensure engine is in zabardast condition.

    Do not buy a ff cng kit liana (my own suggestion, and i will face face fire for this from fellows here) - this kit is workable only by pak suzuki people and noone else will be able to help you - this is the kit due to which such a good car failed in paki.best is to have the local lendi renzo kit fitted with the double small cylinders in diggy - best combination.

    Have a look at physical wiring - a bad electronic car is as good as a donkey cart

    No major accident car - check the paint during daylight only - raat ko harr car achi lagti hai - it must have a shine of its own (not dim, faded).

    And then obviously the genuineness of papers, token paid etc etc...






    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #11323
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azyy View Post
    ek thread hona chahiye .....Abid bhai loves Liana and vice versa
    Yar ye kya baat hui - plz elaborate

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  5. #11324
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Liana is the best car lol.
    Good reasonable price.
    I own a 2009 eminent
    With abs
    People were like don't buy this car it has sick handling and stability. Seriously they were haters. I've literally nailed all these corollas, civics and these dohc engine cars.
    City if compared with liana is piece of ****. Sick handling, light chasis, abs engages too early I've saved accidents many times by pulling of the ebrake to stop the car. Even in hilly areas city is not that stable. But liana is way too stable.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  6. #11325
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    Liana is the best car lol.
    Good reasonable price.
    I own a 2009 eminent
    With abs
    People were like don't buy this car it has sick handling and stability. Seriously they were haters. I've literally nailed all these corollas, civics and these dohc engine cars.
    City if compared with liana is piece of ****. Sick handling, light chasis, abs engages too early I've saved accidents many times by pulling of the ebrake to stop the car. Even in hilly areas city is not that stable. But liana is way too stable.
    Actual issue is that people sastay k chakkar me kharab car buy kr lete hain. And that comes up to be a retired unit

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #11326
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Yes exactly abid bhai you're right. Only issue that liana has, is the m13 engine.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  8. #11327
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    Yes exactly abid bhai you're right. Only issue that liana has, is the m13 engine.
    'M13' is an issue why?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #11328
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    People say m13 has poor fuel economy and the car doesn't accelerates that much on m13a. I've heard that engine has tik tik sound of coils.

    And is a non vvti engine.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  10. #11329
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    Liana is the best car lol.
    Good reasonable price.
    I own a 2009 eminent
    With abs
    People were like don't buy this car it has sick handling and stability. Seriously they were haters. I've literally nailed all these corollas, civics and these dohc engine cars.
    City if compared with liana is piece of ****. Sick handling, light chasis, abs engages too early I've saved accidents many times by pulling of the ebrake to stop the car. Even in hilly areas city is not that stable. But liana is way too stable.
    I have kept liana and city both at the same time mate. I really like Liana in every aspect but lets not get biased here, give credit to a car where she really deserves it . City has way better handling then Liana in every aspect. Infact, thats where city completely knocks the Liana out .

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  11. #11330
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    Yes exactly abid bhai you're right. Only issue that liana has, is the m13 engine.
    I think M13a is an excellent engine. Its a workhorse, never gives up on you.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  12. #11331
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    No way dude no way. I'm talking about liana eminent.
    I'm not a daily driver like you, we're in to racing and stuff.
    We maximize the cars performance in every aspect. You'll take turns on 50-60 we take turns on 100kph like in muree. So city is very light car. It leans on one side and even slips. Liana eminent has m16a. Engine. Very good acceleration and it's auto.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  13. #11332
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    I think M13a is an excellent engine. Its a workhorse, never gives up on you.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    What do you mean by that? Is it much better than the really loved engines of historic margalla, khyber, cultus? I mean the durability, reliability?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  14. #11333
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    I have kept liana and city both at the same time mate. I really like Liana in every aspect but lets not get biased here, give credit to a car where she really deserves it . City has way better handling then Liana in every aspect. Infact, thats where city completely knocks the Liana out .

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Bro, i have driven some excellent maintained 2004/05 model of city and believe me it disappointed me - acceleration was not that quick even on petrol as compared to my liana on cng all the time. Body wise too this model of city seemed very light. But yes, the current model of city (2008+) is a charm - its an excellent thing to have in all aspects

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  15. #11334
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    No way dude no way. I'm talking about liana eminent.
    I'm not a daily driver like you, we're in to racing and stuff.
    We maximize the cars performance in every aspect. You'll take turns on 50-60 we take turns on 100kph like in muree. So city is very light car. It leans on one side and even slips. Liana eminent has m16a. Engine. Very good acceleration and it's auto.
    How does an auto liana perform? I mean is it easily maintenable?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #11335
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    No way dude no way. I'm talking about liana eminent.
    I'm not a daily driver like you, we're in to racing and stuff.
    We maximize the cars performance in every aspect. You'll take turns on 50-60 we take turns on 100kph like in muree. So city is very light car. It leans on one side and even slips. Liana eminent has m16a. Engine. Very good acceleration and it's auto.
    Your assumptions are praiseworthy. You dont even know who i am , let alone my driving style.
    You can live with your opinion, i hope you know i am talking about city 2009 onwards model though.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  17. #11336
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    What do you mean by that? Is it much better than the really loved engines of historic margalla, khyber, cultus? I mean the durability, reliability?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    M series engine is superior to the G series engine cars you mentioned mate.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  18. #11337
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Bro, i have driven some excellent maintained 2004/05 model of city and believe me it disappointed me - acceleration was not that quick even on petrol as compared to my liana on cng all the time. Body wise too this model of city seemed very light. But yes, the current model of city (2008+) is a charm - its an excellent thing to have in all aspects

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    You are right. I was talking about the current gen city.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  19. #11338
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Yes it is easily maintainable. 1.6 auto, too quick.
    And after 25-30k km tranny oil has to be changed.
    But mashallah great braking due to abs.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  20. #11339
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Friend of mine has swift 2010 and is powered by m18a. It beats 4efte engines easily
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  21. #11340
    PakWheeler Follow
    azyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Yar ye kya baat hui - plz elaborate

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    just kidding....na aap Liana ko chorte he na wo apko

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •