Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mlitz80 View Post
    4 Shockers kabli front and rear = 13500
    2 swing arms kabli = 5000
    2 links front kabli = 1000
    All bushes changed = 500
    Tie rod kabli changed = 1000
    Labour = 1000 (he said he is charging labour lesser from me than others) possibly coz i went there with a reference of bilal - a pakwheeler and customer of sardar autos.

He also gave 8 months warranty of parts.

He disassembled all the part and showed me problematic parts and advised me to replace them with kabli.

Car is now like perfect and completly soundless. Driving is now smoother.

Overall person and his job is satisfactory but wont be making my final opinion now. Ill try for couple of more days and then let you guys know how my car is behaving. He asked me to come after two to three days to further examin the car and tighten all bolts/screws again.
    My feedback after 2 days... Sound of tak tak again coming and this time a bit thick sound. I ll be driving more and pay attention to the sound once again and this time i ll make a guy to sit with me.. Will be taking.my car to sardar autos this saturday.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My feedback after 2 days... Sound of tak tak again coming and this time a bit thick sound. I ll be driving more and pay attention to the sound once again and this time i ll make a guy to sit with me.. Will be taking.my car to sardar autos this saturday.
    Can you explain this "tak tak"? Where is it coming from? If it is coming from the front side of the car then 9 out of 10 times the culprit are stabilizer end links of sway bar or the sway bar bushing itself (known as endiyaaan and jumping raaad in desi terms)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius.phoenix View Post
    Guys, I am getting a chance to buy Eminent 1.6. But the car had after market CNG installed and then removed. Is this a major issue? Because improper installation and removal of CNG might cause problems. And an advice what to check for when buying?
    If the body is in good shape, engine is in good health and there is not much wear and tear then I would say go for it. As far as wiring is concerned, just make sure that there is no error code stored in the ECU memory. Take that car for a long drive before buying and try to push it to its limits on an empty road to reproduce if there were any error codes originally and someone wiped them out purposefully. If nothing is shown by the scan tool then I'd say go for it. Btw, check for rust on the shock mounts (both front and rear, behind the rear seat back) and inspect thoroughly for rust. If there is a lot of dirt accumulated there, rub it off and inspect below it. Usually when there is a lot of dirt accumulated on the metal, it is not alone as rust comes with it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cracked View Post
    As it is getting hot these days, im starting to have another problem.if i drive my liana in hot condition with or without AC, and then turn it off, and start it back after 5 mins or so, the car rpm fluctuates and car wont respond at all upon pressing acclerator. But if i keep it off for 15-20 mins, cae would start fine and run good. Any suggestions? I was checking around and i think it is the Cam position sensor failing when hot? Please help
    Do you have an error code? If no, I'd strongly recommend to get your hands on a scan tool and know exactly what's wrong instead of guessing things around. A number of things could be wrong. First thing I'd check is the spark plugs. Are they wet with petrol? If yes, you either have leaking fuel injectors or weak coils and it can cause hard starting on hot car which was recently turned off just a few minutes back. Weak coils lose their strength when hot and the spark becomes half of its normal size. Once the engine cools off, the weak coils return to normal for sometime. On the other hand, leaking fuel injectors make a mess in the cylinders by dumping excessive fuel when the car is turned off and soak the plugs so the next time you try and start it immediately, there is not enough spark and engine hesitates. If these checks pass, then the safest and surest way to proceed is with the help of a scan tool.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, thats why i am the biggest critic of kabli parts. I have always had worst experiences. Go to him asap before he refuses to recognize you

Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    you should use 20 50 or your engine will start making sound cams and bearing wear out, you have old engine 100k + milege 10 40 is not recommended
    Disagree with you on this. I read SAE ratings on some international website and i am fully confident that 10/40 10/30 is the best oil for all types and weathers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any idea where can i get new one? And for how much? Geniune liana parts?
    All parts are easily available in market at all big stores. A bit expensive though but brand new means you are good to go for atleast 3-4years without any major issues..e.g. The control arm pair is of 11k, japanese outer axles range from 8k+ a pair, chinese axle best quality 2500+ a pair, shocks of agri autos are of around 12k a pair - all brand new items.. Tie rod+rack ends both sides for 2700 as i bought them recently...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic.learner View Post
    Do you have an error code? If no, I'd strongly recommend to get your hands on a scan tool and know exactly what's wrong instead of guessing things around. A number of things could be wrong. First thing I'd check is the spark plugs. Are they wet with petrol? If yes, you either have leaking fuel injectors or weak coils and it can cause hard starting on hot car which was recently turned off just a few minutes back. Weak coils lose their strength when hot and the spark becomes half of its normal size. Once the engine cools off, the weak coils return to normal for sometime. On the other hand, leaking fuel injectors make a mess in the cylinders by dumping excessive fuel when the car is turned off and soak the plugs so the next time you try and start it immediately, there is not enough spark and engine hesitates. If these checks pass, then the safest and surest way to proceed is with the help of a scan tool.
    Injectors are not leaking as i had them out and cleaned. The plugs have been replaced with new ones. Old ones were in fine shape and had a little rustic color on top. My guess is coil too but ill have it checked from suzuki this saturday through scanner and then try to move forward.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Bro, thats why i am the biggest critic of kabli parts. I have always had worst experiences. Go to him asap before he refuses to recognize you

Dear he gave me 8 months warranty of parts and his work mentioned over the invoice he gave me. He seems to be a reasonable and down to earth person but if he refuses to recognize me then he can be in trouble.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can you explain this "tak tak"? Where is it coming from? If it is coming from the front side of the car then 9 out of 10 times the culprit are stabilizer end links of sway bar or the sway bar bushing itself (known as endiyaaan and jumping raaad in desi terms)
    It's coming out of the front wheels. Sardar autos opened all of the parts of suspension and suggested me replace parts which i have mentioned in my previous message. Result was sound gone completly but after two days of driving, sound again popped up and this time it's a bit thick sound like dhag dhag defining it as metal to metal contact with bushes not completly damaged.

I have a strong doubt over the parts which he has replaced. All were japani kabli as he said but i have a feeling that those were repaired parts which he repaired himself and fixed in my car considering me his bakra. God knows well.

Anyways, ill take my car to him and then lets see what happens. I ll keep posting about my experiences.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All parts are easily available in market at all big stores. A bit expensive though but brand new means you are good to go for atleast 3-4years without any major issues..e.g. The control arm pair is of 11k, japanese outer axles range from 8k+ a pair, chinese axle best quality 2500+ a pair, shocks of agri autos are of around 12k a pair - all brand new items.. Tie rod+rack ends both sides for 2700 as i bought them recently...

Can you suggest me the name of reliable and trustworthy shop where can i buy these parts from.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear you said kabli will last for around 1 and a half year but mine didn't even last for 2 days. What could have gone wrong?

Any warranty of these parts? My brother is in agri autos. I ll ask him to bring me shockers if mine gets worn out.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's coming out of the front wheels. Sardar autos opened all of the parts of suspension and suggested me replace parts which i have mentioned in my previous message. Result was sound gone completly but after two days of driving, sound again popped up and this time it's a bit thick sound like dhag dhag defining it as metal to metal contact with bushes not completly damaged.

I have a strong doubt over the parts which he has replaced. All were japani kabli as he said but i have a feeling that those were repaired parts which he repaired himself and fixed in my car considering me his bakra. God knows well.

Anyways, ill take my car to him and then lets see what happens. I ll keep posting about my experiences.
    Bro, i mentioned same thing to you before that these are big thugs who always want to keep your original genuine parts and fix in their bakwas repaired rejected parts. All they do is that they make them shiny and calling them 'parts taken out from a very less used japani car'...i have been victim once and was given warranty of 6 months too but what he did is what i cannot explain here and i left my issue on Allah as he is the best judge. And believe me almost all of these mechanics/suspension walay/electricians are not sincere to you and will mint money where ever they can. Its a rule if Mercantile Law that 'the buyer should be aware'. So we all need to be too cautious.

Go to him and dont accept whatever he says and ask him to fix it or change it - talk with anger so that he is not in the position to command the transaction.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear you said kabli will last for around 1 and a half year but mine didn't even last for 2 days. What could have gone wrong?

Any warranty of these parts? My brother is in agri autos. I ll ask him to bring me shockers if mine gets worn out.
    Bro. I was talking about those kabli parts which are ACTUALLY kabli parts...the parts which are taken out from original japanese cars and are in prestine condition. Since they are used too so this is the life span (max 1.5 years). Whereas the parts these mechanics put in in the name of kabli are actually retarded, rejected, ended, rusted, welded parts polished to look new - they buy it for peanuts and sells them for thousands. The car parts of yours taken out by him must be fitted by him in any other liana by calling them original kabli saman. Hope you got my point..

Bro, me ne apni cars me bohat kaam krwaya hai. I know inside out of these mechanics and mistris...even the people i trust most, i do not leave my car unattanded although i trust them alot and tested them numerous times

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My axles were ended and my mechanic said to fit in kabli original japanese he has with him - guarantee of 3 months..i refused and said il go for new..i searched market and bought best quality chinese pair brand new for 2500 and fitted it in..it was jan 2015 and Mashallah still going very strong...kehne ka maqsad hai i do not trust these kabli saman

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sounds like a classic symptom of sway bar bushings worn out. You can do this yourself. Buy a pair of sway bar rubber bushes for your car and jack it up from the front. Loosen the sway bar holding clamps (they are held in place by just two plain bolts, no rocket science) that are holding the sway bar to the rest of the suspension. Slide the old bushing out, clean that area with a rag and put some silicon on top of the metal before sliding the new bushing on top of it. Then tighten things back together. You are done.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sounds like a classic symptom of sway bar bushings worn out. You can do this yourself. Buy a pair of sway bar rubber bushes for your car and jack it up from the front. Loosen the sway bar holding clamps (they are just two plain bolts, no rocket science) that are holding the sway bar to the rest of the suspension. Slide the old bushing out, clean that area with a rag and put some silicon on top of the metal before sliding the new bushing on top of it. Then tighten things back together. You are done.
    O bhai...aap waqai genious hainsalute!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, i mentioned same thing to you before that these are big thugs who always want to keep your original genuine parts and fix in their bakwas repaired rejected parts. All they do is that they make them shiny and calling them 'parts taken out from a very less used japani car'...i have been victim once and was given warranty of 6 months too but what he did is what i cannot explain here and i left my issue on Allah as he is the best judge. And believe me almost all of these mechanics/suspension walay/electricians are not sincere to you and will mint money where ever they can. Its a rule if Mercantile Law that 'the buyer should be aware'. So we all need to be too cautious.

Go to him and dont accept whatever he says and ask him to fix it or change it - talk with anger so that he is not in the position to command the transaction.

This is precisely why I never opt for second hand parts when it comes to suspension. Rest of the stuff can be fine if bought second hand and in good condition but suspension parts are mostly badly worn out. Since suspension has to take an abuse on daily basis on our outclass roads, it's never a good idea to put in second hand suspension parts.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

O bhai...aap waqai genious hainsalute!

Yar is main genius wali konsi baat hai? this is a really small job for which I would never recommend paying big money to some stupid mechanic who beats the hell out of your suspension with a hammer just to change a freaking bolt!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yar is main genius wali konsi baat hai? this is a really small job for which I would never recommend paying big money to some stupid mechanic who beats the hell out of your suspension with a hammer just to change a freaking bolt!
    Feeling really confused. Where to go and what to do with my car's issues. Dealers are thugs too' mechanics are looters. What should i do. Will go to this sardar autos and update you guys about the whole scene. Stay tuned.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List