Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zank View Post
    Hello All
    I will be getting my LIANA on Tuesday. Its an LXi, Dec 2007 karachi registered, driven 44K kms. Its a standard car with aftermarket CNG.
    So, what you people will recommend "must do" things after purchasing a LIANA?

Some users of LIANA asked me to get the Dashboards front panel locked by soldering its clips, as this is a very common thing that goes missing with the sound system and costs around 80K from Suzuki.

From where can I make a duplicate key for LIANA (not 3S)? And is that really required?

Should I go to add LAMBDA with the CNG system or not? As I personally think that it will help improving the performance. Its Pros and Cons in LIANA please...?

What mileage does it give in city with AC?

All the fluids will be replaced shortly by the way.
    First of all many congrats!!!!
    As its a lxi addition and overmore with an after market cng,this is realy great cause i am using aftermarket cng on rxi and ALhamdulillah no issue at all.
    Dont get the second concern which clip and which sound system
    For key making,a pakwheeler is offering but he is in fsd,if you ever need his contact # i am here
    As its already aftermerket cng i dont think it need lambda
    Rxi gives 130 with AC intercity and 150 without AC with one cylinder of cng.
    For fluids,ZicA is the best,you may opt for lequimoly i preffer it over zic but the issues are of availabilty for gear and steering, ZIC is again recommended brand,for brake and clutch oils seiken is the best,for antifreeze i am happy with the performance of GS coolants.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Skill bhai ... mei ne apni Liana ki coils k saath chamatkar kr lia ... Did not listened to the advices & got the engine washed two weeks ago.... Since then, car's engine is noisy & is producing "Patakha" on low RPMs on CNG only... ..... Car's pick is also affected ....

Pehle CNG per bilkul chal hi nhii rahi thee aur Patrol per b missing & backfiring kr rhi thee, but then a mechanic wrapped tape around the cables just above spark plugs..... So ab chal rhii CNG per but low RPM (below 1.5) per patakha marti hai aur missing krti hai. Once RPM goes above 2.0, everything is normal, have driven it upto 110Km/h but no problem at all....... I think I need to change the coils or may be only plug cables are faulty because cables per tape lagane se significant improvement aaee hai....
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    Skill bhai ... mei ne apni Liana ki coils k saath chamatkar kr lia ... Did not listened to the advices & got the engine washed two weeks ago.... Since then, car's engine is noisy & is producing "Patakha" on low RPMs on CNG only... ..... Car's pick is also affected ....

Pehle CNG per bilkul chal hi nhii rahi thee aur Patrol per b missing & backfiring kr rhi thee, but then a mechanic wrapped tape around the cables just above spark plugs..... So ab chal rhii CNG per but low RPM (below 1.5) per patakha marti hai aur missing krti hai. Once RPM goes above 2.0, everything is normal, have driven it upto 110Km/h but no problem at all....... I think I need to change the coils or may be only plug cables are faulty because cables per tape lagane se significant improvement aaee hai....
    Very sad,if you must had to wash then you should use very less amount of water.
    Yes this is symptom among coil malfuctioning,but first of all try from A then move stepwise towards B and C.
    1.Get the sensors especially tps washed and dried first,2.Get ultima wires,will cost you around 1500 PKR,3.cahnge plugs if they are not less used,4.and if its a coil issue,go for chinese one in 2500 per piece,dont remember the shop name,its located in saddar.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    Very sad,if you must had to wash then you should use very less amount of water.
    Yes this is symptom among coil malfuctioning,but first of all try from A then move stepwise towards B and C.
    1.Get the sensors especially tps washed and dried first,2.Get ultima wires,will cost you around 1500 PKR,3.cahnge plugs if they are not less used,4.and if its a coil issue,go for chinese one in 2500 per piece,dont remember the shop name,its located in saddar.
    Thanks a lot Skill bhai for the suggestions, lesson learnt the hard way.... I think the coil/or plug cable on 2nd number from driver side is creating problems as when I opened the head cover, the 2nd plug hole was filled with water, also the plug was blackened...
    I am also thinking to put thick layer of Silicon gel on the plug cables... I think this should help as just single ply of scotch tape improved the performance alot. Unfortunately I don't have required tools to do these simple experiments myself
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very sad incident
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First of all many congrats!!!!
    As its a lxi addition and overmore with an after market cng,this is realy great cause i am using aftermarket cng on rxi and ALhamdulillah no issue at all.
    Dont get the second concern which clip and which sound system
    For key making,a pakwheeler is offering but he is in fsd,if you ever need his contact # i am here
    As its already aftermerket cng i dont think it need lambda
    For fluids,ZicA is the best,you may opt for lequimoly i preffer it over zic but the issues are of availabilty for gear and steering, ZIC is again recommended brand,for brake and clutch oils seiken is the best,for antifreeze i am happy with the performance of GS coolants.
    Thanks dost.
    Second concern was the front panel dashboard middle piece which has AC and Fan buttons and deck etc...

If anyone can refer me to any key maker in Karachi, who does not mess with the job

Liqui Moly is being distributed by my friend here in Karachi at limited places only. And over here at PakWheels I am the person who used to create an awareness for LM products, as I simply love this brand. Many PW'ers used to get LM Oils and Additive from me at considerable discounted rates.

Interesting to know that LIANA does not have EPS installed and using hydroulics for Power Steering :-( Even in my Cultus I am using after-market EPS. That project was also the very first one over here at PW :-)

And just read the complaints of washing Engine Bay with water spray above. It is a highly NOT advisable act. And more to that using diesel and oils after servicing is killing to many engine parts specially covered by rubbers and plastics. Even I dont wash the Engine area of my Cultus with water spray, just a mild spray over the grills of radiator and condenser.

I am thinking to get the car treated with Royal Shield. It is in Eminent Blue color. What do you people suggest for this? My car is used to be parked in open area all the time day/night.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And in one cylinder how much Kgs of gas is carried approx? 8.5 Kg?
    I think usually LIANAs have 60L cylinders.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks dost.
    Second concern was the front panel dashboard middle piece which has AC and Fan buttons and deck etc...

If anyone can refer me to any key maker in Karachi, who does not mess with the job

Liqui Moly is being distributed by my friend here in Karachi at limited places only. And over here at PakWheels I am the person who used to create an awareness for LM products, as I simply love this brand. Many PW'ers used to get LM Oils and Additive from me at considerable discounted rates.

Interesting to know that LIANA does not have EPS installed and using hydroulics for Power Steering :-( Even in my Cultus I am using after-market EPS. That project was also the very first one over here at PW :-)

And just read the complaints of washing Engine Bay with water spray above. It is a highly NOT advisable act. And more to that using diesel and oils after servicing is killing to many engine parts specially covered by rubbers and plastics. Even I dont wash the Engine area of my Cultus with water spray, just a mild spray over the grills of radiator and condenser.

I am thinking to get the car treated with Royal Shield. It is in Eminent Blue color. What do you people suggest for this? My car is used to be parked in open area all the time day/night.
    ooo hooo my bad,i forgot you,i know you were annoyed at Mods for their act of deleting your post in a thread where you promoted LM very sad.
    About engine bay cleanliness i reffer you to my thread THE RXI in members ride section where i have tried to explain a little effort,hope you will like.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And in one cylinder how much Kgs of gas is carried approx? 8.5 Kg?
    I think usually LIANAs have 60L cylinders.
    you are right,sir

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ooo hooo my bad,i forgot you,i know you were annoyed at Mods for their act of deleting your post in a thread where you promoted LM very sad.
    About engine bay cleanliness i reffer you to my thread THE RXI in members ride section where i have tried to explain a little effort,hope you will like.
    Yes, it was just for the benefit of PW'ers, none of my personal interest.

I am also a silent listener of the Detailing Thread, you have posted detailing tips very nice over there too.

12. 05-03-2012, 05:41 PM

Reason
    spam

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sir think me as learner licency in the field of detailing,it a passion
    Detailing is far ahead of me

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Asad!
    any updates on your car's problems?
    Any plan for comming lahore on annual event?
    Nomee,
    my plan is to meet you and adeel and also i have to be with usman first who 'll be a big help for polishing rxi.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@skill
    count me in ...

@asadghuman

Im waiting for updates too bro..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Skill bhai, nomi700 & iamadee for your kind words... Well I have a very good update to share with you...

As mentioned earlier, tried wrapping Nitto Tape, still problem was not solved completely. I tried to remove the remaining water with pressurized air but all in vain. I found Kabli coils with 1 month warranty at PKR 7500 but then I thought to purchase Chinese one as advised by Skill bhai.
    But a pleasant surprise was waiting for me .
    After producing "Backfire/Patakhas" for about 2 weeks, the car is perfectly fine now, running smoothly without any problem. Previously I had decided to change the coils/cables on coming Sunday i.e tomorrow but the car healed itself before that & now I don't feel any sort of problem at all. Drive is just same as it was before that problem & feels as if nothing ever happened to it. So I think "All is Well" now .

Thanks again everyone for your kindness & thanks Allah for teaching me a lesson while saving me from a bigger trouble & loss of money.

Asad!
    Nomee,
    my plan is to meet you and adeel and also i have to be with usman first who 'll be a big help for polishing rxi.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    @skill
    count me in ...

@asadghuman

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One sad incident also happened earlier that I was totally unaware of before this backfiring problem.
    Actually Irridium plugs were installed in my car by previous owner. I did not know what iridium plugs were before I saw 'Jz's" thread. What actually happened is that I got my car tuned-up from Suzuki Islamabad Motors I-9 Islamabad 2 months ago. As per their policy, they don't allow customers' presence in working area or chit chatting with mechanics. So I did not see them performing their juggleries with my car. Now; due to backfiring issue, I got the plugs inspected in front of my eyes from a roadside mechanic, I was astonished to see that the iridium plugs were no more there rather stolen by Suzuki 3s & plane NJK plugs were installed intead .

Initially, I thought of reporting the same to Suzuki Islamabad motors but then changed my mind as I m sure they can easily figure out the culprit mechanic from computer records & may fire him which I don't want obviously. The plugs had already served half their life so I think better to ignore this minor thing as recently Allah has saved me from a bigger trouble.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Asad!
    Nomee,
    Skill konsa annual event & kab ho raha hai ye????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Asad good to knoww that your car is fixed.

You ppl planing meet that's great I will mis it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I've been following Rxi, detailing and Liana fanclub thread since day 1. Just logged into tell that I.A i'll be attending the PW 23 march meet and hope to meet skill chachu . Good going memad, skill and asadghumman!

P.s check my profile for my ride.
    I used to want to change the world. Now I just want to leave the room with a little dignity.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    @skill
    count me in ...

@asadghuman

Adeel i am having your number in my phonebook,will update you

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Skill bhai, nomi700 & iamadee for your kind words... Well I have a very good update to share with you...

As mentioned earlier, tried wrapping Nitto Tape, still problem was not solved completely. I tried to remove the remaining water with pressurized air but all in vain. I found Kabli coils with 1 month warranty at PKR 7500 but then I thought to purchase Chinese one as advised by Skill bhai.
    But a pleasant surprise was waiting for me .
    After producing "Backfire/Patakhas" for about 2 weeks, the car is perfectly fine now, running smoothly without any problem. Previously I had decided to change the coils/cables on coming Sunday i.e tomorrow but the car healed itself before that & now I don't feel any sort of problem at all. Drive is just same as it was before that problem & feels as if nothing ever happened to it. So I think "All is Well" now .

Thanks again everyone for your kindness & thanks Allah for teaching me a lesson while saving me from a bigger trouble & loss of money.
    Happy to read your feedback

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List