Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 580 of 652 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,600 of 13026
Like Tree3138Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #11581
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    My temp needle remains at middle. Means engine runs at optimum temp.

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Without thermostat and with a direct fan, that's not possible. Btw, țry the vinegar method. Your o2 sensor should be super clean to attain maximum pick.

  3. #11582
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,904
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic.learner View Post
    Without thermostat and with a direct fan, that's not possible. Btw, țry the vinegar method. Your o2 sensor should be super clean to attain maximum pick.
    Karachi me bht garmi. Its possible..

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #11583
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Karachi me bht garmi. Its possible..

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Well the thing is that after running in open loop for extended periods of time on daily basis, o2 sensor is bound to get fouled. Ideally it should not run in open loop for longer than a few minutes. My car runs like a jet ever since i cleaned my o2 sensor. It was fouled due to leaking fuel injectors in my case. Give it a shot.

  5. #11584
    PakWheeler Follow
    mlitz80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Headlights have a silver kind of cup over bulb. What is it for? I got HID installed but result was not satisfactory for me as i can still feel reflection of oncoming traffic. HID guy suggested me to remove these cups..

  6. #11585
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mlitz80 View Post
    Headlights have a silver kind of cup over bulb. What is it for? I got HID installed but result was not satisfactory for me as i can still feel reflection of oncoming traffic. HID guy suggested me to remove these cups..
    Removing those cups is illegal because that way you are going to blindside the one coming from front. Be responsible and keep those reflector cups on to avoid any possible accidents.

  7. #11586
    PakWheeler Follow
    03154040868's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    185
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    agar gari ki check light kabhi b on na ho.to kia phir b scan laganay ki zarorat hoti hay.I mean check light on huay bagair b error code asakta hay.2 question is engine ki tuning karwani hay petrol ki milage 12km hay maximum with ac on long route.ac k bagair milage 14 hay mechanic kahta hay min tuning kar deta ho throtle body.shims.or computer lagao ga or 2000 rs lon ga.jab k throtle body or shims minay kuch arsa pahlay check karway thay. 2nd option ye hay k minay electration ko milage k baray min bataya to us nay kaha hay k wo tamam sensor clean karay ga.fuel injector saf karay ga.coils check karay ga.throtle body clean karay ga.computer lagay ga.or 2000 lay ga.ab ap bhai log batao k konsa kam karwao electration say ya mistry say.I m very confused.pls reply

  8. #11587
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,904
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03154040868 View Post
    agar gari ki check light kabhi b on na ho.to kia phir b scan laganay ki zarorat hoti hay.I mean check light on huay bagair b error code asakta hay.2 question is engine ki tuning karwani hay petrol ki milage 12km hay maximum with ac on long route.ac k bagair milage 14 hay mechanic kahta hay min tuning kar deta ho throtle body.shims.or computer lagao ga or 2000 rs lon ga.jab k throtle body or shims minay kuch arsa pahlay check karway thay. 2nd option ye hay k minay electration ko milage k baray min bataya to us nay kaha hay k wo tamam sensor clean karay ga.fuel injector saf karay ga.coils check karay ga.throtle body clean karay ga.computer lagay ga.or 2000 lay ga.ab ap bhai log batao k konsa kam karwao electration say ya mistry say.I m very confused.pls reply
    modern cars doesnt need tuning on regular basis - they do not have points, distributors, carb which need any sort of work in 4-5k kms...we have serious misconception that tuning krwa lo, car rocket ho jaegi, mileage me izafa ho jaega, engine aik dum lush ho jaega etc etc...aisa kuch nahi...jaise liana doesnt have tappets so no adjustment needed at all - shims need replacement not before 25k kms atleast. All you need to do is to keep track of check engine light - if it pops up, just find the issue and thats all. When i was buying liana, all car dealers+mechanics+my car dealer uncle said to me that there will be no need for any sort of work in these efi cars except for regular check of radiator water and engine oil - thats the total maintenance the engine needs. So chill and enjoy the ride. You are already getting an excellent mileage. Mechanics ko apne paise bananay hain tou zabardasti tuning krwa lo bus unse!

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #11588
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,904
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic.learner View Post
    Well the thing is that after running in open loop for extended periods of time on daily basis, o2 sensor is bound to get fouled. Ideally it should not run in open loop for longer than a few minutes. My car runs like a jet ever since i cleaned my o2 sensor. It was fouled due to leaking fuel injectors in my case. Give it a shot.
    Is taking out oxy sensor a technical and sensitive job?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #11589
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Is taking out oxy sensor a technical and sensitive job?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Nope. You just have to take the connector off that is in front of your engine somewhere around the aluminium heat shielding. The sensor itself is tightened into the left most pipe of the exhaust manifold. You'll need a 22mm wrench to take that off. It will simply unscrew right out. Nothing difficult.

  11. #11590
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalawan774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Today i saw an Aerio going in front of me...it was registered im AZP series of Karachi i.e. 2013...means it was imported in 2013 from uk or somewhere as it was RHD... Could take these pics as road was too fast (Karimabad's long bridge)Name:  1463506975768.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  54.2 KBName:  1463506982970.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  53.6 KBName:  1463506989578.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  50.0 KB

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    i know this Aerio , KE employee owns it

  12. #11591
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,904
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    i know this Aerio , KE employee owns it
    Wow...kya scene hai iss car ka phir?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #11592
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalawan774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Wow...kya scene hai iss car ka phir?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    custom sa pakri hui car hai or imisty scheme me clear hui ha ,, iska dashboard b alag hai and its auto tranny.

  14. #11593
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,904
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    custom sa pakri hui car hai or imisty scheme me clear hui ha ,, iska dashboard b alag hai and its auto tranny.
    Import kisne kii hai ye car wo bhi 2013 me? Iska digital wala dashboard hoga i think

  15. #11594
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Import kisne kii hai ye car wo bhi 2013 me? Iska digital wala dashboard hoga i think
    EK aerio FB area mai bhi hai Lahore 06 registered hai

  16. #11595
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,904
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    EK aerio FB area mai bhi hai Lahore 06 registered hai
    Acha....never saw it...apne 14/15 block me?

  17. #11596
    PakWheeler Follow
    m_ali98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    i had the plastic change work done recently..shared the pics that time too..sharing again...original pics of my car during and after the work
    Assalamualaikum Abid bhai. Where did you get this work done from and how has it held up so far?
    I'm having the same problem with my Liana. The crack on the dashboard is unnoticeable right now but its growing quickly. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to stop it from increasing?

  18. #11597
    PakWheeler Follow
    m_ali98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    My dashboard got two hair line cracks any way to cover them up or save it from further damage :-(

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Tapatalk
    Same problem here Did you manage to find a solution for this?

  19. #11598
    PakWheeler Follow
    mlitz80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic.learner View Post
    Removing those cups is illegal because that way you are going to blindside the one coming from front. Be responsible and keep those reflector cups on to avoid any possible accidents.
    So basically it controls the light from being scattered and glared alot and removing them will increase my
    light range but will affect oncoming traffic.

  20. #11599
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mlitz80 View Post
    So basically it controls the light from being scattered and glared alot and removing them will increase my
    light range but will affect oncoming traffic.
    There will be practically no difference in your light range. The only difference will be in the visibility of the person coming from front. If you want long visibility range, turn on the high point instead of the regular low. That should be enough, even on the darkest possible roads. Unless your lights are dulled out and covers need buffing. By the way, if you put in super high power HIDs, you can actually damage the lights due to super high temperatures produced by the HID bulbs. You will have to remain extra watchful.

  21. #11600
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalawan774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03154040868 View Post
    agar gari ki check light kabhi b on na ho.to kia phir b scan laganay ki zarorat hoti hay.I mean check light on huay bagair b error code asakta hay.2 question is engine ki tuning karwani hay petrol ki milage 12km hay maximum with ac on long route.ac k bagair milage 14 hay mechanic kahta hay min tuning kar deta ho throtle body.shims.or computer lagao ga or 2000 rs lon ga.jab k throtle body or shims minay kuch arsa pahlay check karway thay. 2nd option ye hay k minay electration ko milage k baray min bataya to us nay kaha hay k wo tamam sensor clean karay ga.fuel injector saf karay ga.coils check karay ga.throtle body clean karay ga.computer lagay ga.or 2000 lay ga.ab ap bhai log batao k konsa kam karwao electration say ya mistry say.I m very confused.pls reply
    for check light ignation ON karny sa light ON huni chahie or start huny pa Off huni chahie,

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •