Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Was also stuck on Natha Khan pull while going to pick my guard my Ghazi Security Baloch pull.Stuck for 1.30hr....One liana's gasket blown in front of me with a boom and one alto also tasted its death.
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by car_bus2008 View Post
    O bhai nai jaliiii am the only legend in this group never ever got in trouble of this gasket jalli symptom.Masha Allah Allah ka shukar hai today smoked Civic VTi 2005 on Malir to Highway road with AC On and civic was with AC Off.

Bro asked me to slow down i said ajj to meter marr k chorrna hai.
    Never ever faced a single issue with liana hifive

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Was also stuck on Natha Khan pull while going to pick my guard my Ghazi Security Baloch pull.Stuck for 1.30hr....One liana's gasket blown in front of me with a boom and one alto also tasted its death.
    Not sure about what you think but I personally think that head gasket of a solid car like Liana can blow up like this if and only if a REAL MORON is driving & maintaining it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3990 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Direct fan and tstat out is the best thing for hot areas like khi (all science/physics apart). All my issues of car resolved just by making the above 2 things...i have even done same for my mehran which is just 29000 driven and now it works perfect. Car's temp shud not cross 50%...if it does it means there is some leak, gasket weak or so

Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    I beleive your car is either scrap or your mechanics are insane level idiots.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    The latter being the prevalent mindset , to them an engine running hot is like a ''bukhaar ka mareez'' type situation , numbskulls take the T.STAT valve out and hotwire the rad fan to fun on constant as their first order of business, and then proudly showcase it as ''Sir ji dekhain aap ki gari quarter se upar sui nahi aanay deti ..... yeh waal aur auto fan company fault hai thanday ilakon ke liye''
    The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

O bhai nai jaliiii am the only legend in this group never ever got in trouble of this gasket jalli symptom.Masha Allah Allah ka shukar hai today smoked Civic VTi 2005 on Malir to Highway road with AC On and civic was with AC Off.

Bro asked me to slow down i said ajj to meter marr k chorrna hai.
    Which liana u have bro?
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No doubt you're good but this doesn't means you will go on demoralizing anyone.

The things he is mentioning might have fixed is problem.

You can suggest anyone with your ideas but mocking is not a good policy. Thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3990 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    No doubt you're good but this doesn't means you will go on demoralizing anyone.

The things he is mentioning might have fixed is problem.

You can suggest anyone with your ideas but mocking is not a good policy. Thanks.
    its not mockery, its pointing to showcasing of ignorance when such is claimed - so either the engine under discussion works on a principle other than energy transfer or the user is getting his car repaired by certified, warranted A spec idiots.

In all my life working on all engines of all sizes - never have I come across any manufacturer that claims running a fully dead cold engine is "normal" - its actually prohibited.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3990 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saadzae92 View Post
    The latter being the prevalent mindset , to them an engine running hot is like a ''bukhaar ka mareez'' type situation , numbskulls take the T.STAT valve out and hotwire the rad fan to fun on constant as their first order of business, and then proudly showcase it as ''Sir ji dekhain aap ki gari quarter se upar sui nahi aanay deti ..... yeh waal aur auto fan company fault hai thanday ilakon ke liye''

i think they have nazuk chambeli haath with mehndi on them,, the hot engine hurts them..

plot twist - they know a cold engine is bad, but yet they have secret meetings to ensure every mechanic always does these two jobs so their business keeps on thriving.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Xulfiqar you're absolutely right, what science says is different.
    Removing tvalve also disturbs the fuel average. Kisi wajha se hai Zahir hai, mechanic apni science Martay hain.

What i am saying mostly people don't know much details so you can explain with logics.. Swaggering isn't always necessary. You must be good.

Cheers.!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by welcome786 View Post
    oh bad luck aap ki jal gai,

gaskit. lolz
    @car bus.. sorry tu hear that ur gasket got burnt. I never faced this issue.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    @Xulfiqar you're absolutely right, what science says is different.
    Removing tvalve also disturbs the fuel average. Kisi wajha se hai Zahir hai, mechanic apni science Martay hain.

What i am saying mostly people don't know much details so you can explain with logics.. Swaggering isn't always necessary. You must be good.

Cheers.!
    Pyaaray bhai mein bhi yahan kai dafa sir mar chika hoon saari science k saath magar yahan muaamla us se agay nikal chukanhai

Sent using Curiosity's onboard communications sytem.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think they have nazuk chambeli haath with mehndi on them,, the hot engine hurts them..

plot twist - they know a cold engine is bad, but yet they have secret meetings to ensure every mechanic always does these two jobs so their business keeps on thriving.
    janab first which part of country you live ? second mocking and direct hit on somone is considered immoral, different cars have different engine rad and waterbody conditions , all though no one doubt factory setting is best but what if a man is running car on hard water or 10 years what will be the condition of his engine water body and rad ? definatly he need to alter setting to avoid upcoming trouble here in karachi we have heck of traffic and temeperature always remains above 35 when you ran car on direct fan and t stat removeed in city it always stay near half so no chance of running a cold engine.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I suggest @Xulfiqar to say good luck to Sciachen Glacier and start the urban life in some metropolis like Karachi where Hotwiring the fan keeps the upper chamber cool.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3990 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    janab first which part of country you live ? second mocking and direct hit on somone is considered immoral, different cars have different engine rad and waterbody conditions , all though no one doubt factory setting is best but what if a man is running car on hard water or 10 years what will be the condition of his engine water body and rad ? definatly he need to alter setting to avoid upcoming trouble here in karachi we have heck of traffic and temeperature always remains above 35 when you ran car on direct fan and t stat removeed in city it always stay near half so no chance of running a cold engine.

I lived most of my life in karachi, Pakistan. You are presenting a one off situation here - a person putting well/river/hard water in the cooling system is considered "wrong" translated to "This act will destroy parts". The manufacturer proved that the system is capable of cooling down very efficiently with the given design of the system, the manufacturer also gave a small book with the car telling what to use in the cooling system. (if a doctor tells you to take panadol for headache but you are adamant to swallow actos instead - its not the doctors fault - and neither should you come on a forum saying to take actos instead of panadol)

For myself I had older model cars in karachi that I never had to check the coolant level unless there was an anomaly (like ruptured pipes etc) - otherwise the radiator cap stayed on for years and I checked the coolant (coolant/water mixture) in the expansion tank just like the manufacturer recommended.

Mind you these were ancient/old cars whose A/Cs were never switched off either. I didnt care if the weather was 30C or even 45C - those machines never failed me and I drove a collective of more than 500,000 kms on them in Karachi traffic.

So please take a break - pay attention to what is written. - A person comes over on a public forum claiming without any factual evidence that his behtreen modification of cooling system because its internally rotten is 100% solid/proven and beats the designer/manufacturer - is downright laughable.

If you go back in this same thread - I posted that the head bolts needed to be changed when they are removed (e.g. changing headgasket) as they are torque to yield loss type items. - This sounds alien to Pakistani desi ustaad shaagird mechanics, (loha khinch kese sakta hai). and they proceed to reuse them which promptly blows out the headgasket again because there is less clamping load - right then the words of "fel taknalojee" are issued from them to relieve them of any responsibility of their lack of service knowledge.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why is he running his car on hard water in the first place ?
    I also live in Karachi and didn't "Alter" any setting for my car heck even drove it with A/C running when the temperature was 40+ still on the factory set up with coolant (no juggars)
    P.S my car was made in 2004

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I totally agree with xuliqar bhai. Ive kept a khyber 99 model for 8 years. Bought it and had to rebuild it engine. While at it, changed all pipes, got it cleaned throughly. Poured zic coolant and drove that car around 100k kms before selling it. Had t stat installed which and ran it on auto fan. The car never over heated even with ac and in hot summers in lahore. Same thing liana, bought it with direct fan and no tstat. Got it installed, got fan auto. Have poured caltex long life coolant and no problem if overheating with or without ac. If you cheap it at car maintaince n then end up with jugaar, dont advocate it to others.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Has anybody changed the fuel cap of their liana?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I lived most of my life in karachi, Pakistan. You are presenting a one off situation here - a person putting well/river/hard water in the cooling system is considered "wrong" translated to "This act will destroy parts". The manufacturer proved that the system is capable of cooling down very efficiently with the given design of the system, the manufacturer also gave a small book with the car telling what to use in the cooling system. (if a doctor tells you to take panadol for headache but you are adamant to swallow actos instead - its not the doctors fault - and neither should you come on a forum saying to take actos instead of panadol)

For myself I had older model cars in karachi that I never had to check the coolant level unless there was an anomaly (like ruptured pipes etc) - otherwise the radiator cap stayed on for years and I checked the coolant (coolant/water mixture) in the expansion tank just like the manufacturer recommended.

Mind you these were ancient/old cars whose A/Cs were never switched off either. I didnt care if the weather was 30C or even 45C - those machines never failed me and I drove a collective of more than 500,000 kms on them in Karachi traffic.

So please take a break - pay attention to what is written. - A person comes over on a public forum claiming without any factual evidence that his behtreen modification of cooling system because its internally rotten is 100% solid/proven and beats the designer/manufacturer - is downright laughable.

If you go back in this same thread - I posted that the head bolts needed to be changed when they are removed (e.g. changing headgasket) as they are torque to yield loss type items. - This sounds alien to Pakistani desi ustaad shaagird mechanics, (loha khinch kese sakta hai). and they proceed to reuse them which promptly blows out the headgasket again because there is less clamping load - right then the words of "fel taknalojee" are issued from them to relieve them of any responsibility of their lack of service knowledge.
    i agree with what you said but i said in first place,
    WHAT IS HE IS RUNNIING ON HARD WATER which happpens most time 70 % people model older then 2010 are running hard water ,, this type of modification is for them ... please agree with this

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i agree with what you said but i said in first place,
    WHAT IS HE IS RUNNIING ON HARD WATER which happpens most time 70 % people model older then 2010 are running hard water ,, this type of modification is for them ... please agree with this
    This statement is wrong on so many levels. If the cat had been running on water, the system needs to be cleaned with a cleaning agent and reversed back to factory specs.

I used to own an 85 Charade with a stock CB23 driven and owned by a lady which I later understood, is never a plus point. Owned the vehicle for many bur reversed all the jugaarrs to factory specs one by one in the first year and our room me everywhere without trouble on its original climate controlled A/c. Nevertheless over heated in Lahore or even up north where local Corollas would all boil their water.

Sent using Curiosity's onboard communications sytem.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List