3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jawad321 View Post
    Abhi ramzan ki waja se thora busy tha 1/2 din mai jakey new battery le luga.Pakka battery hi hai na?
    most probably its battery........u can also ask battery guy to check battery condition.....clean terminals and then attach them to battery and slightly apply vaseline to them.......u can also ask electrician to clean terminals of starter motor and tightning them.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Jawad321 what's your plug conditions? U definitely need to get ur compression test done.

You don't have a good fuel average too.

So check the battery then compression test.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How to know plug condition

Sent from my QMobile S5 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go to any mechanic tell him u want to see the plug condition. They would be black if your engine has any problems.
    If not the would be brown.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cracked View Post
    Liana owners & fan club -1689866Liana owners & fan club -1689867 ok so here is my car pictures. The temp gauge stays at this position no matter what. 2nd picture is showing time and outside temperature when the temp gauge picture was taken.its been pretty hot here in rwp these days. Mind you, the AC was running when pictures were taken and liana is handling this hear waive quite well
    ok so the problem i need guidance for is the car seems under powered. what i mean by under powered is in initial RPMs, the cars response is not as great as it should be. im using shell HX7(5W-30) oil and change it after 5k kms. no oil reduction and no smoke. no problem of head gasket, no startup problem, car starts in half self in morning. on higher rpms, car seems quite responsive, but its the lower rpm, around 2.5ks where it lacks power.
    what ive done in try for getting it rectified.

1-TB serviced.
    2-New plugs NGK (the recommended ones)
    3-new air filter
    4-new clutch plate pressure plate and bearing.
    5-injectors were cleaned by taking off the rail and washed through carb cleaner while connecting them with battery terminals on and off
    6-shims were inspected by one mechanic and as per him they were fine.( car is sound less though)

what next? car has knocking issue as well on rpm around 3.5ks, if i paddle more and rpms crosses 3.5k, knocking vanishes.

what are your suggestions? what should i check next? coils? fuel filter/pump?
    please guide. car really has to struggle to go to 100kmph with AC on and i cant really feel the power DOHC engine is famous for! also if someone from rawalpindi can give me some mechanic's number who is well versed with liana.

PS: i had the car scanned two times, once from suzuki and once from my mechanic from whom i get it tuned and no error code appeared.
    What's the condition of your fuel filter? My car gained massive pick by just replacing the fuel filter. Look at the previous 2-3 pages. I have posted pictures of my dirty fuel pump. That could very well be the cause of your power loss. Second culprit could be a fouled O2 sensor. Regarding knocking, that could be taking place due to too less fuel pressure. Get the fuel pressure checked. If that is within high range of specs, the second suspect is your shims.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic.learner View Post
    What's the condition of your fuel filter? My car gained massive pick by just replacing the fuel filter. Look at the previous 2-3 pages. I have posted pictures of my dirty fuel pump. That could very well be the cause of your power loss. Second culprit could be a fouled O2 sensor. Regarding knocking, that could be taking place due to too less fuel pressure. Get the fuel pressure checked. If that is within high range of specs, the second suspect is your shims.
    Going to get fuel filter and pump inspected this week end. Irony is, about two weeks back i went to suzuki 3s near sadar rawalpindi. A senior mechanic came and asked what i required to be done to my car. I said i need to get shims checked and fuel filter replaced. To my utter surprise he said what are shims? And that liana dosnt have a fuel filter. I was like what? You dont know what are shims? Then i explained what are shims and he was like " wo hum nae krty wo kharadiya kry ga. I said bhai kholo gy tou ap na kharidiya tou baad my kuch kry ga. He said nae woi kry ga sub kuch. When he said this nonsense i already had made up my mind k yahan sy kuch nae karwana. Anyway i asked what about fuel filter n he said iss my fuel filter hota he nae. I said k fuel saaf kaisy hota hy? To this he said another chuss k g injectors saaf krty hain :p i laughed and said k bhai ap rehny he do. Called upon the manager k kisi aur ko bulao. Another mechanic came, asked him just to connect scanner and look if any error pops up. There was no error though. I asked him k fuel filter bhi check krna hy. He raced car few times and said fuel filter tou theek lag raha hy. I told him that the car feels under powered but he was adamant about fuel filter being clean. I just took off from there knowing they know jack about liana.

Now have found another mechanic who seems to know stuff. Ill have him check fuel filter and pump. Btw how to check fuel pump pressure? Desi way is to check through petrol pipe in engine bay and turn ignition. What is the proper way? Im thinking just to get fuel filter and pump changed anyway just to be sure.if that solves problem its good otherwise next is shims.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How to open oxygen sensor? Its location is very awkward and i cant get it out. Any ideas how to take it out? One thing more, jahan oxygen sensor laga hota hy, it has some mesh type thingy inside it, known as jali, that has been hammered out by previous owner in my liana. Could this cause problem?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How to open oxygen sensor? Its location is very awkward and i cant get it out. Any ideas how to take it out? One thing more, jahan oxygen sensor laga hota hy, it has some mesh type thingy inside it, known as jali, that has been hammered out by previous owner in my liana. Could this cause problem?
    That's cat converter without cat car will run lean

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Going to get fuel filter and pump inspected this week end. Irony is, about two weeks back i went to suzuki 3s near sadar rawalpindi. A senior mechanic came and asked what i required to be done to my car. I said i need to get shims checked and fuel filter replaced. To my utter surprise he said what are shims? And that liana dosnt have a fuel filter. I was like what? You dont know what are shims? Then i explained what are shims and he was like " wo hum nae krty wo kharadiya kry ga. I said bhai kholo gy tou ap na kharidiya tou baad my kuch kry ga. He said nae woi kry ga sub kuch. When he said this nonsense i already had made up my mind k yahan sy kuch nae karwana. Anyway i asked what about fuel filter n he said iss my fuel filter hota he nae. I said k fuel saaf kaisy hota hy? To this he said another chuss k g injectors saaf krty hain :p i laughed and said k bhai ap rehny he do. Called upon the manager k kisi aur ko bulao. Another mechanic came, asked him just to connect scanner and look if any error pops up. There was no error though. I asked him k fuel filter bhi check krna hy. He raced car few times and said fuel filter tou theek lag raha hy. I told him that the car feels under powered but he was adamant about fuel filter being clean. I just took off from there knowing they know jack about liana.

Now have found another mechanic who seems to know stuff. Ill have him check fuel filter and pump. Btw how to check fuel pump pressure? Desi way is to check through petrol pipe in engine bay and turn ignition. What is the proper way? Im thinking just to get fuel filter and pump changed anyway just to be sure.if that solves problem its good otherwise next is shims.
    To "check" the fuel filter, you will need to break it open with a hammer like I did. The only thing which will give you a good idea about your fuel filter's condition is the fuel pressure (that hesitation is a VERY good indicator as well). You don't really need to rely on those jackasses for this task. Simply get a cheap fuel pressure measurement kit, or make one yourself. You will need to buy the appropriate size piping, a T connector of the same size and a meter for liquid pressure measurement. You can pull your fuel hose from the car and take it with you to the hardware market for size reference purpose. For exact fuel pressure specs information, consult the service manual. Also, like I said above, don't ignore the O2 sensor. Once it is fouled, the pick can be ruined because a lazy O2 sensor makes the ECU dump loads of fuel into the engine thinking it is still running lean when in reality it isn't. Soaking the O2 sensor in Apple Cider Vinegar overnight and scrubbing with a tooth brush in the morning pretty much completely restores it, unless the heater element inside it is not broken or shorted out.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's screwed on top of the first CAT converter that is right next to your exhaust manifold. You can find it underneath the aluminium protective sheating. Take a 22mm wrench and twist it right out. It will have a plastic connector somewhere around the area where upper radiator pipe goes into the engine.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    That's cat converter without cat car will run lean
    Not only lean but also hotter. Then people say "gasket bohat urti hai is gari ki" without realizing that they themselves destroy the car first and blame Suzuki Japan's designers for their fault.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes radiator fan is auto and T-stat valve is installed along with caltex orange long life coolant.
    ho hi nai sakta k T valve installed ho aur radiator fan auto pe ho aur bahir ka temp 42 ho aur gari ka temp 50 se b low ho.
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    @Jawad321 what's your plug conditions? U definitely need to get ur compression test done.

You don't have a good fuel average too.

So check the battery then compression test.
    liana is not a fuel econo car. if your liana is giving above 10km/l with AC you are blessed.Dont imagine to get 12 or 14+ figures from liana.Liana is having a M13A with non vvt and swift is with VVT.My liana gives me 10+ with AC in malir cantt.
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai app Suzuki choron k pass kyoo gayei aur Shims kholta b kharadia hai aur kaam b wohi krta Suzuki dont know a **** about liana.So avoid going to them not to be looted.Fuel pump of liana from Suzuki Sawan costs Rs 45000 and replacement charges Rs 2500 i got mine bought from Waseem autos Saddar for Rs 4500 and labour Rs 500.

akhir 2 liana rakh chuka hn abb Phd kr li hai liana k kamon ki siwayei gasket issue ke.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by car_bus2008 View Post
    ho hi nai sakta k T valve installed ho aur radiator fan auto pe ho aur bahir ka temp 42 ho aur gari ka temp 50 se b low .
    It is very much possible and it happens with my car all the time. By the way, temperature gauge needle in the midway does not mean temperature of engine is 50 degrees. Its the optimum engine operating temperature which is around 90 some degrees.
    It almost touched 50 in Lahore in recent days and my car never crossed midway mark on the temperature gauge. If your cooling system is clean and coolant is also fresh (not a mixture of rust particles and gunk formed from a previously leaked out head gasket), you will have absolutely no problems no matter if it's 55 degrees outside.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

liana is not a fuel econo car. if your liana is giving above 10km/l with AC you are blessed.Dont imagine to get 12 or 14+ figures from liana.Liana is having a M13A with non vvt and swift is with VVT.My liana gives me 10+ with AC in malir cantt.
    Mine gives me 13+. Your car's mileage heavily depends upon the condition of your O2 sensor.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=enthusiastic.learner;5103922]
    Quote Originally Posted by 03154040868 View Post
    Visit mumtaz motors on Montgomery road. Brand is original Denso
    Please share the price

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

vvt swift???
    lol
    Just Do It Your Self!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I press the accelator hard so can this be a problem or it's normal .My car is totally on petrol.

Sent from my QMobile S5 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ho hi nai sakta k T valve installed ho aur radiator fan auto pe ho aur bahir ka temp 42 ho aur gari ka temp 50 se b low ho.
    When the gauge is at this level, coolant temperature is around 98-100 C. Ive had it checked multiple times. And i myself bought t stat from suzuki for 2200 n had it installed infront of me. Dont come and say k "aisa ho he nae sakta"!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List