Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the only test is drive it yourself, if you like the drive go for it. Take some mechanic with you who could check engine suspension body paint etc's condition.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xain91 View Post
    Thats scary boss. Its still below 35k on the odo and i got the oil changed some 1.5 year back when i guess it was 22k on the odo. The mechanic at suzuki khalid motors told me that this is common issue with all suzukis let it be a cultus, swift or mehran. Well about those deep scratches, i guess they act perfectly like a tillak keeping it safe from evil forces as you know people here are worst than shatan.
    Zain mine is perfect Alhamdulillah no issues with shifting.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xain91 View Post
    Thats scary boss. Its still below 35k on the odo and i got the oil changed some 1.5 year back when i guess it was 22k on the odo. The mechanic at suzuki khalid motors told me that this is common issue with all suzukis let it be a cultus, swift or mehran. Well about those deep scratches, i guess they act perfectly like a tillak keeping it safe from evil forces as you know people here are worst than shatan.
    Zain mine is perfect Alhamdulillah no issues with shifting.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    the only test is drive it yourself, if you like the drive go for it. Take some mechanic with you who could check engine suspension body paint etc's condition.
    let me chime in with due respect to adeel bhai,
    first of all check the quantity of soot at the exhaust,start the engine,check the cluster any sign of MIL{malfunctioning indicator light},open the bonnet listen carefully any doubtful sound especially on higher rpm,check the front ''putty'' for any major accident evidence,put the car on deck go under the car check oil leaks if any,check grease leaks from any of the cv joint boots or rack boot,drive car on cng if applicable,drive it in second gear under 20km/hr and floor the pedal at once listen any back firing or ''phuk'' sound carefully at that moment,watch carefully if any thing messy with the meters,check the gear shift knob,steering wheel and pedals for any sign of over usage,check the paint if any thing found unmatched with other body parts or not.
    There are many more things to check but these are basic things before you buy it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@skill
    good narration sir...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now i officially invite current active members of this club to my city,have a dinner with me any day,or have a lunch with me on any friday.
    It will be my pleasure to have you with me.
    Regards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir g why not have a combined gathering with city fan club members at kallar kahar on 15 April??

Sent through Tapatalk
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomi700 View Post
    Sir g why not have a combined gathering with city fan club members at kallar kahar on 15 April??

Sent through Tapatalk
    Nomee bhai kaisai bataoon my sundays are not off

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tuning

Bought an 06 Liana a few months back. It's otherwise good but it just doesn't have any pick, takes eons to reach speed but once it reaches about 80 it works fine. My question is should i get it tuned or is it just that the car is like this (I am used to driving a civc 95).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by i_fani View Post
    Bought an 06 Liana a few months back. It's otherwise good but it just doesn't have any pick, takes eons to reach speed but once it reaches about 80 it works fine. My question is should i get it tuned or is it just that the car is like this (I am used to driving a civc 95).
    This is a dohc engine will give you pleasure at higher rpm,do not compare it with dolphin,yes tuning tappet, setting,good plugs,new air filter,new oil will definitely help a lot.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    54 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    Nomee bhai kaisai bataoon my sundays are not off
    Sorry. I forgot

Sent through Tapatalk
    Please take care of your near and dear ones. Drive safely.
    https://www.facebook.com/naumansheikhpictography

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    let me chime in with due respect to adeel bhai,
    first of all check the quantity of soot at the exhaust,start the engine,check the cluster any sign of MIL{malfunctioning indicator light},open the bonnet listen carefully any doubtful sound especially on higher rpm,check the front ''putty'' for any major accident evidence,put the car on deck go under the car check oil leaks if any,check grease leaks from any of the cv joint boots or rack boot,drive car on cng if applicable,drive it in second gear under 20km/hr and floor the pedal at once listen any back firing or ''phuk'' sound carefully at that moment,watch carefully if any thing messy with the meters,check the gear shift knob,steering wheel and pedals for any sign of over usage,check the paint if any thing found unmatched with other body parts or not.
    There are many more things to check but these are basic things before you buy it.

First of all thanks for prompt reply, I really appreciate that. Thanks SKILL and IAMADEE

So yesterday evening I went to check that car, unfortunately I wasn't able to take any mechanic with me, still I followed the things mentioned by SKILL, I started the car and there was some minor strange sounds from the left back side of the car, I'm not sure what it was, the owner say it is the sound of loose silencer, but I doubt as the silencer is on Right side.

Anyways the car was below average on Exterior Wise Condition, too many scratches,, no dents but scratches were all over the car's lower body.

One more thing the owner said that he has replaced the stock 1.3l engine with a 1.6l engine. Will this cause any issues?

Also the brakes were not very good, even at extremely low speed of 20Km I had to push the brake pad to the max to stop the car. Isn't Liana has ABS Brakes?

anyways thanks for all the Information guys, I may pass this car but I'll definitely keep on looking for a Good Liana, this car is really nice, with very good features, I wasn't expecting this many features from Suzuki Pak Motors.

Thanks guys.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by majid79 View Post
    First of all thanks for prompt reply, I really appreciate that. Thanks SKILL and IAMADEEno need to mention we are here to learn from each other and thats the best site for this

So yesterday evening I went to check that car, unfortunately I wasn't able to take any mechanic with mesome times its better not to take mechanic with you if you are getting the car from some dealer,try to understand,hmm ehmm, still I followed the things mentioned by SKILL, I started the car and there was some minor strange sounds from the left back side of the car, I'm not sure what it was, the owner say it is the sound of loose silencerif the silencer is out of place or its rubber packing is misplaced the sound will always come from floor,some thing will hit the floor when ever you push the gas pedal and you will feel the thurst on your feet, but I doubt as the silencer is on Right side.

Anyways the car was below average on Exterior Wise Condition, too many scratchesleave this car, no dents but scratches were all over the car's lower body.

One more thing the owner said that he has replaced the stock 1.3l engine with a 1.6l enginereason for this alteration. Will this cause any issues?this will surely bring too much issues if you are new to liana

Also the brakes were not very good, even at extremely low speed of 20Km I had to push the brake pad to the max to stop the carthis is very strange,liana's brakes are too efficient to stop a high speed car in just seconds. Isn't Liana has ABS Brakes?liana eminent have ABS

anyways thanks for all the Information guys, I may pass this car but I'll definitely keep on looking for a Good Lianavery right, this car is really nice, with very good features, I wasn't expecting this many features from Suzuki Pak Motors.true value for money these days

Thanks guys.
    hope this helps.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by majid79 View Post
    First of all thanks for prompt reply, I really appreciate that. Thanks SKILL and IAMADEE

So yesterday evening I went to check that car, unfortunately I wasn't able to take any mechanic with me, still I followed the things mentioned by SKILL, I started the car and there was some minor strange sounds from the left back side of the car, I'm not sure what it was, the owner say it is the sound of loose silencer, but I doubt as the silencer is on Right side.

Anyways the car was below average on Exterior Wise Condition, too many scratches,, no dents but scratches were all over the car's lower body.

One more thing the owner said that he has replaced the stock 1.3l engine with a 1.6l engine. Will this cause any issues?

Also the brakes were not very good, even at extremely low speed of 20Km I had to push the brake pad to the max to stop the car. Isn't Liana has ABS Brakes?

anyways thanks for all the Information guys, I may pass this car but I'll definitely keep on looking for a Good Liana, this car is really nice, with very good features, I wasn't expecting this many features from Suzuki Pak Motors.

Thanks guys.
    My suggestion, bin the idea of getting this car. Try looking for a fresher one. 1.6L engines were came in Japanese LIANA, that must be older than 2005. New 1.6L LIANA Eminent has auto transmission system. And that also has discontinues for about an year. But whatever the case is, I still doubt a clean job relating to replacing LIANA's engine. So not a good idea...
    LIANA Eminent and LXi versions has ABS Brakes. But still the RXi has no such issue with the Braking system as like you are telling.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Q. I started the car and there was some minor strange sounds from the left back side of the car, I'm not sure what it was, the owner say it is the sound of loose silencer, but I doubt as the silencer is on Right side.

A. Must be something wrong with the suspension.

Q. Anyways the car was below average on Exterior Wise Condition, too many scratches,, no dents but scratches were all over the car's lower body.

A. Not a good idea to buy such car as if you'll get it painted the resale will be more down.

Q. One more thing the owner said that he has replaced the stock 1.3l engine with a 1.6l engine. Will this cause any issues?

A. If the new engine number is on the registration book then there should be no such problem, but altered cars do produce more problems as our mechanics can never put things back as they were done by the company itself.

Q. Also the brakes were not very good, even at extremely low speed of 20Km I had to push the brake pad to the max to stop the car. Isn't Liana has ABS Brakes?

A. Even without ABS liana brakes are pretty good and soft as well. ABS Comes only in LXI and Eminent variant.

Q. Anyways thanks for all the Information guys, I may pass this car but I'll definitely keep on looking for a Good Liana, this car is really nice, with very good features, I wasn't expecting this many features from Suzuki Pak Motors.

A. Its better to look for a better car, try to find models above 2006 as 2006 has a manufacturing low pick in 2nd gear fault. A mid 2007 or 2008 model should do the job. A car that is clean outside will sure be clean inside too. It shows your affection towards your vehicle. An abused car from outside will never drive good either.

Just my two cents and thats too on my personal experience..

best regards
    Adeel

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by i_fani View Post

Thats a known fault in 06 liana, low pickup in 2nd gear, even on petrol.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats a known fault in 06 liana, low pickup in 2nd gear, even on petrol.
    Adeel this is not the case,on petrol there is no dip,i am telling it with my personal experience on 06 but yes on cng there is, and that too can be handled with software update at suzuki 3s

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

"our mechanics can never put things back as they were done by the company itself"

Couldn't agree more

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

software update of what? please explain.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

software update of what? please explain.
    software of the ecm.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List