Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: (urgent help required! )suzuki liana eminent cng problem!!!

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammad.irtiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Angry (urgent help required! )suzuki liana eminent cng problem!!!

    Assalam O Alaikum!
    I had started a thread some weeks ago about buying a Liana Eminent. Now the BIG problem is that I can only afford it on CNG. My Mechanic Mobeen Says Liana Automatic does not pick cng properly. I know he is a big lyer, because he wants to sell an older rxi he owns to me. I am getting the Vurv. So what do you think guys??
    Should I install a Landirenzo kit after buying Eminent? It will be a huge risk for me as will drive the car very much. Only Cng will be affordable then. Expert help is appreciated. BIG question is..

    I WILL INSTALL THE CNG ON EMINENT, THEN? If IT LAGS I AM A GONER....IF IT WORKS, I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH!

    PLEASE DONT SAY THAT BUY AN RXI OR LXI.. IT IS MY FAMILY's FINAL DESCISION TO BUY AN AUTOMATIC LIANA...

    A pakwheels member suggested me not to install FF CNG. But I need to install Landirenzo Cng. I talked to the Hyderi branch they were showing me their kit for liana. it was attractive.

    Jazakallah in Advance!

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    john0995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hari pur
    Posts
    1,532
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Brother what mileage you are getting ?
    CoMmiNg SoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOn

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammad.irtiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john0995 View Post
    Brother what mileage you are getting ?
    I have not brought it yet because of this problem.... I wll buy before ramzan Inshallah if this problem solves

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dont Buy A liana and install CNG in It. I Repeat DONT BUY A LIANA AND INSTALL CNG IN IT. Liana is extremely problematic on CNG even on Manual Tranny. You would end up crying and paying to mechanics.Personal Experience....
    Dont go for a liana with CNG.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shereabdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lala musa
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,626
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    first tell me eminent is pakistani or jdm??
    every man sleeps 1/3 part of a day,, if he makes ABLUTION before sleeping, 1/3rd of his life will be counted as virtue

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammad.irtiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shereabdullah View Post
    first tell me eminent is pakistani or jdm??
    Pakistani....

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammad.irtiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Dont Buy A liana and install CNG in It. I Repeat DONT BUY A LIANA AND INSTALL CNG IN IT. Liana is extremely problematic on CNG even on Manual Tranny. You would end up crying and paying to mechanics.Personal Experience....
    Dont go for a liana with CNG.
    There are so many different opinions about Liana... But I cannot buy Liana without CNG

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad.irtiza View Post
    There are so many different opinions about Liana... But I cannot buy Liana without CNG
    Don't buy it then. Buy a cultus vxl instead as it won't trouble u much. Liana is a headache on CNG whether auto or manual. If you can afford to keep it on petrol than only go for it.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aamirq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,730
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    liana is a very problematic car! aus mein coils ka issue ah jata hai humesha! its a loser car! if u love ur mechanic and love gng to him often then buy the car! aaj tak jitne logoon ne liana li hai sab ne problems face ki hai and what was the most common problem? COILS!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammad.irtiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Don't buy it then. Buy a cultus vxl instead as it won't trouble u much. Liana is a headache on CNG whether auto or manual. If you can afford to keep it on petrol than only go for it.
    Yar I already have a cultus vxr since 10 years! I just need a good 1300cc car in range 800000 - 900000.. but merey bank ki chirand dekhiye I cannot buy cars older than 5 years ! Only liana is in the budget! My family doctor asfar mehmood has liana 2006 and he is soooo satisfied with it!

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad.irtiza View Post
    Yar I already have a cultus vxr since 10 years! I just need a good 1300cc car in range 800000 - 900000.. but merey bank ki chirand dekhiye I cannot buy cars older than 5 years ! Only liana is in the budget! My family doctor asfar mehmood has liana 2006 and he is soooo satisfied with it!
    Liana is good for short trips like going to the office and back home and once a week family outing and thats it. It cannot survive rough and whole day running and give coils problem as mentioned above. Rest is your wish
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,469
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad.irtiza View Post
    Yar I already have a cultus vxr since 10 years! I just need a good 1300cc car in range 800000 - 900000.. but merey bank ki chirand dekhiye I cannot buy cars older than 5 years ! Only liana is in the budget! My family doctor asfar mehmood has liana 2006 and he is soooo satisfied with it!
    buy sunny or lancer in same budget .. up model .. both are good on cng ... if its a factory fitted cng all the more better .. both are more spacious, comfortable and pleasure to drive cars ... liana was a failure on cng ... still if you are reluctant then go ahead and buy one
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bravo122's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Other
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,730
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad.irtiza View Post
    Yar I already have a cultus vxr since 10 years! I just need a good 1300cc car in range 800000 - 900000.. but merey bank ki chirand dekhiye I cannot buy cars older than 5 years ! Only liana is in the budget! My family doctor asfar mehmood has liana 2006 and he is soooo satisfied with it!
    2008 Lancer is also another option you can consider
    :a

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shereabdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lala musa
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,626
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    coills problem occurs when u wash engine with water,, t is not a big issue,, u can purchase new for 10 thousand
    u should consider liana axi 1.6 jdm,, it have no such problem
    every man sleeps 1/3 part of a day,, if he makes ABLUTION before sleeping, 1/3rd of his life will be counted as virtue

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    sammalik1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro u can get Kabli coils n leads fr 7000 frm lahore township shakeel autos


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,405
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    I usually saw Lianas in karachi with coils being swapped out and the owners promptly washing the engine bay like a buffalo is bathed. Dont do it, and when you install the coils - always apply some dielectric silicone grease on the end boot to prevent arcing and dont disturb the coils on a regular bases (cleaning plugs etc).

    Install platinum tipped plugs, use silicone grease on the coil end boots, install and dont mess with it. 99% of the problems I saw with this issue was the owners doing the "tuning" umrah to the mechanics shop every month - in hopes of magically getting 20 km/lit.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    bobbylink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad.irtiza View Post
    Assalam O Alaikum!
    I had started a thread some weeks ago about buying a Liana Eminent. Now the BIG problem is that I can only afford it on CNG. My Mechanic Mobeen Says Liana Automatic does not pick cng properly. I know he is a big lyer, because he wants to sell an older rxi he owns to me. I am getting the Vurv. So what do you think guys??
    Should I install a Landirenzo kit after buying Eminent? It will be a huge risk for me as will drive the car very much. Only Cng will be affordable then. Expert help is appreciated. BIG question is..

    I WILL INSTALL THE CNG ON EMINENT, THEN? If IT LAGS I AM A GONER....IF IT WORKS, I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH!

    PLEASE DONT SAY THAT BUY AN RXI OR LXI.. IT IS MY FAMILY's FINAL DESCISION TO BUY AN AUTOMATIC LIANA...

    A pakwheels member suggested me not to install FF CNG. But I need to install Landirenzo Cng. I talked to the Hyderi branch they were showing me their kit for liana. it was attractive.

    Jazakallah in Advance!

    AOA to ALl !

    Liana its self is not a problem car, its run fine if your mechanic do only work is needed
    for Suzuki Liana & swift (engine code M-13) Landi renzo has complete Kit box available in Cng market the components inside the box are as follow.

    1- TN-1B Cng regulator
    2- LR-27 Emulator
    3- STAP-600 for M-13 engine
    4- LC-01 ECU of Lambda Control system
    5- Stepper motor for Lambda Control system
    6- Complete wirings for system installation
    7- high pressure & low pressure pipes & other required fittings

    so please don't worry about the performance cause spark coils creates problem when your car is runing with SIS cng system which comes in FF cng Liana Lxi or rxi. and you are going to buy petrol Liana then you have to go for above mention system to convert your car.

    M, Sohail shafi
    Landi Renzo R&D
    03333118008
    BoRn 2 r!de (Dr!Ve $@Fe|Y ;-)

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarkhan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Posts
    2,312
    Follows
    6
    Following
    8
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Can you plz pm me the price only for the stepper motor


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Just Do It Your Self!!!!!

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbylink View Post
    AOA to ALl !

    Liana its self is not a problem car, its run fine if your mechanic do only work is needed
    for Suzuki Liana & swift (engine code M-13) Landi renzo has complete Kit box available in Cng market the components inside the box are as follow.

    1- TN-1B Cng regulator
    2- LR-27 Emulator
    3- STAP-600 for M-13 engine
    4- LC-01 ECU of Lambda Control system
    5- Stepper motor for Lambda Control system
    6- Complete wirings for system installation
    7- high pressure & low pressure pipes & other required fittings

    so please don't worry about the performance cause spark coils creates problem when your car is runing with SIS cng system which comes in FF cng Liana Lxi or rxi. and you are going to buy petrol Liana then you have to go for above mention system to convert your car.

    M, Sohail shafi
    Landi Renzo R&D
    03333118008
    Does landirenzo make any venturis for carburetor engines? like a margalla, i see a special kind of cng injection system in the air filter box of the old cultus (carburetor engine one), that does not disturb the air flow when the car is running on petrol and also works well for cng.

    the venturi setup in cultus can be fitted in margalla as they use the same carburetors, but is it available?
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarkhan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Posts
    2,312
    Follows
    6
    Following
    8
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    Does landirenzo make any venturis for carburetor engines? like a margalla, i see a special kind of cng injection system in the air filter box of the old cultus (carburetor engine one), that does not disturb the air flow when the car is running on petrol and also works well for cng.

    the venturi setup in cultus can be fitted in margalla as they use the same carburetors, but is it available?
    That Venturi restricts the air flow and air blockage is also present


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Just Do It Your Self!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •