Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when will pak suzuki ditch the mehran shape...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default when will pak suzuki ditch the mehran shape...

we must all know atleast one case where we have seen a man, his son & his grandson all have bought a zero meter "MEHRAN" I am not against the "awami car" but for Godsake, do we have to live with this shape for ever. The quality of Pak suzuki speaks for itself, but in case of mehran they have gone many times beyond their limits,
    i was quite optimistic before indulging in the sin of buying one for myself, (that i had to buy just to keep me mobile during my hunt for a reasonable family sedan in limited budget) i am still in disbelief what happened to me yesterday, the driver side mirror just fell off, with out any reason there was only my car not even a single being on the road....the incident scared me to a point where i started thinking that it must be some sort of sign for me before anything worse could happen to me since it had no other logic at all. i must mention its a new mehran.. no need to mention the feeble breaks it has..
    i know there will be ppl who will differ with my words but please pak wheelers try to understand, what we r paying, ppl in other developed or even thrid world countries get quite handsome vehicles for this much amount of money.
    the point is,, can we make Pak Suzuki stop making these crapy things they call cars, if yes than what is it? or can we justbeg them to atleast change the shape of Mehran and roll it out of their factory with atleast the basics of a car like functional breaks, a rust protection layer for the body under paint, de-fogger, power assisted steering, funtional electricals like auto indicator cut off, wipers & pump, & so on...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

WAAHAHAHAHAHHA all i have to say is DREAM ON...this aint going to happen my friends...the fact is if they replace mehran with something "better" with all the extra features listed then can you imagine the price..hmm i say i will be able to buy bimmer or merc for that price lol
    One has a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am going to forgive and forget everyone but the *(#&*(#^ pak suzuki ppl. inshallah they ll pay for what they are giving to our nation. the bloody owners of the fu*&%#$%& company never bothered to improve it. not for themselves nor for the nation. this is what we truly are. dont even giv a **** to the progress of our country. wid all the huge sales they are making they never bother to imrpove the brakes. the mehran **** not only bothers the ppl who own them, it bothers the other ppl driving on the road. these bloody vehicles take a century to get going on a green signal. cannot stop easily so the owners try their best not to stop and give way to other ppl.
    GODDDD... I HATE MEHRAAAAAAN.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@retaliator oh paa jee relax its not only suzuki...do include toyota too....hahahaha my friend welcome to Pakistan
    One has a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Retailer
    Dont Hate Mehran Hate them who made it like this.
    Two of the best quotes of Punjabi : 1. Rull tan gae aan! Per Chass aa Gae ai!, 2. Gal Pya Dhol Ty Wajana Penda ay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List