0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mehran fuel efficiancy in petrol and gas

Dear all i wana know fuel average of mehran on petrol and cng. I am planning to buy a mehran 2007.

i just wana know cost of following items

1- back bumper in back

2. bonut if new purchased
    Muhammad Nawaz
    0332-8490928

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i agree with those who say that a cuore cant give 200+ avg that jst impossible bhai we have 1 cuore n 2 mehran but belive me never had 180 plus on both as u can use ur comen sence cuore has 846cc engine and mehran has 798cc engine not a big diff but can be sorted out that how *** a bigger engine gives bigger mileage than a smaller 1
    (*)Theres always a light at the end of a tunnel, just pray its not a train(*)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have driven 2 times to Islamabad on coure and the best avg i ever got was 150kms on ff cng ..and it was in april (ac on).250 kms is impossible on ff cng..even Toyota and Daihatsu will suicide if they would have knew that
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

4qi wrote

dear i ve mehran 2004 vxr. ma petrol avg in long route near 15 to 16 km/litter.but now i ve install cng 5o cylinder it gives me 180 km in 8.15kg. mean give me 20 km per kg.pehlay petrol pay oil chage 2000 km k bad hota tha filter b air filter b .ab jub say cng ha oil 5000 k bad air filter 1000km k bad agay aap khud andaza laga lo. yeh sub millage wid ac hain long route ki. plus jo yeh kehta ha cuore 250 km kirti ha bakwas marta ha
    Dear plz mind your language while writing something. We should be careful while replying to something we don't like or hard to believe. Where are the mods?? secondly your crapy mehran can't give you more than what you've mentioned here.

Ok dear tomorrow i'm going to lahore and i'll check cuore mileage on CNG on M-2 and would show to everyone here. Because ican't force everyone to believe what they don't want to.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sorry guys the dude still waiting for his 2 other questions thats pending for a long time and we are fighting over coure and mehran sorry mate i dont know about your query otherwise i would have given u that fuel average all i can it varies depends how accurate your car is tuned i often heard people saying cultus gives 150 plus on 55l cylinder and believe in me i have never experience more than 130 in my cultus which seems to be my favourite till now and i have no problem with the car what so ever considering road conditions and stopping over again and again in the city so guys its all depends how far u are travelling and how often u stop in btw not trying to make it a cultus competition now just trying to put my point hope u guys will appreciate it and yea 270 seems a bit aggrovated for me never heard of it dude is so lucky to get it .

regards
    Crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lots of ppl hate liana bt its avg on cng which i observed
    is around 180 km on full cylinder with aC on long route

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Papubhai

@4qi

@ekdrifter

Dear U all plz do one thing first i.e put ur fingers into ur teeth or put ur hand on ur heart and listen

I've just travelled from Isbd to Lahore on Cuore. I got 7.68 Kg Gas and throughout the journey i maintained the speed at 100 km/hr (though it went up and down on uphill and downhill slopes) and i was moving without AC. Believe me my 50 litre cylinder ended completely at 256 kms... yes fortunately i've got the pics and videos to prove my point. i'll upload all pix and videos in a couple of days. I could've got even 270 kms provided i could get Good Gas pressure and at least 8 Kg Gas. So i'll prove with pix and videos that Cuore is the best in fuel efficiency.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by race_addicted

@Papubhai

@4qi

@ekdrifter

Dear U all plz do one thing first i.e put ur fingers into ur teeth or put ur hand on ur heart and listen

I've just travelled from Isbd to Lahore on Cuore. I got 7.68 Kg Gas and throughout the journey i maintained the speed at 100 km/hr (though it went up and down on uphill and downhill slopes) and i was moving without AC. Believe me my 50 litre cylinder ended completely at 256 kms... yes fortunately i've got the pics and videos to prove my point. i'll upload all pix and videos in a couple of days. I could've got even 270 kms provided i could get Good Gas pressure and at least 8 Kg Gas. So i'll prove with pix and videos that Cuore is the best in fuel efficiency.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yar auction ur car...ur car is pricelesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..even daihatsu didnt knew they have made a miraculous ride best of luckkkk..bro never sell it.....yarr its the world most economical ride...a cycle is expensive even...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

papubhai wrote

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yar auction ur car...ur car is pricelesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..even daihatsu didnt knew they have made a miraculous rideMehran fuel efficiancy in petrol and gas - 37 best of luckkkk..bro never sell it.....yarr its the world most economical ride...a cycle is expensive even...

Just wait for pix and videos if u don't believe or if u can have time we can have travelling from isbd to lahore together and i would show u inshallah. BTW there is big difference between CNG quality in Isbd and that of Lahore.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar i lived in islamabd for 2 yrs...quality was same..anyways u really have a grt car...congratrs...i m serious...no offence [plz...

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Assalamoalaikum

Well.. I talk staightly.. I am a total noob in this/these discussions..

The only reason I made an account was...

"race_addicted" said ...
    "
    I've just travelled from Isbd to Lahore on Cuore. I got 7.68 Kg Gas and throughout the journey i maintained the speed at 100 km/hr (though it went up and down on uphill and downhill slopes) and i was moving without AC. Believe me my 50 litre cylinder ended completely at 256 kms... yes fortunately i've got the pics and videos to prove my point. i'll upload all pix and videos in a couple of days. I could've got even 270 kms provided i could get Good Gas pressure and at least 8 Kg Gas. So i'll prove with pix and videos that Cuore is the best in fuel efficiency."

Can't wait for it (^,..,^)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List