0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default REVO or MEHRAN??

Pakistan Suzuki has been developing Mehran for more than 2 decades!!!!

now i don even want to take its name any more!!!!

every time i see the mehran i feel like SPILING ma inside OUT!

paying more than 300K n still getting a car that looks the same as the one that came in the 80s, MUST STOP!!!

so iz ADAM REVO goin to succeed in doing so? can it outclass meh***??? will people go for Revo instead of meh***??

n in the end....
    WILL U GO FOR MEH*** or REVO????

Blood Type: R

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

LoL...

Yes Revo will WIN... Its already Winning the race. I read somewhere that Suzuki will stop making Mehran, and will instead focus on its ALTO VXR.
    And if REVO succeeds, there is good news everywhere.

The Suzuki may end up lowering the price of ALTO VXR to somewhere between 4Lakh Rupees to compete with now entrants.

Look yourself.

Both OUR Pakistani REVO.. All modern and in the 2005. While old.. MEH### with 1980s design..

REVO or MEHRAN?? -626359
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Definately .........

REVO or MEHRAN?? -626575
    Live life to the fullest.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gentlemen the real question is which of these two cars will actually get you from here to there every day, day after day. I think the Pakistani Automobile Manufacturer's association are the biggest rip-off artists the world has ever known. So I am not a friend of either of the two makes.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO REVO

KICK OFF MEHRAN KICK OFF MEHRAN KICK OFF MEHRAN
    It's been a long journey

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

REVO.. because the future is REVO
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This tells us you are devoted to Revo, but please tell us why? Give us some facts and figures or personal experience. I understand Revo has been on the market only a short time, so it may not be based on long term performance. Has anyone done accelerated long term use testing? Thanks for your response.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Revo has been put thru rigorous tests, by independent group of engineers hired by Adam Motor to evaluate the car before its launch. Test included a 40,000 Kilometer Road test in Harsh road conditions all over Pakistan. The Car performed flawlessly, with minor wear as is expected. The body of car uses 22 gauge steel much more stronger than 18 gauge steel used in Mehran. Revo also ulitizes CAB FORWARD design, which means, in case of headon collision, the engine of the car collapses below the firewall of the car, underneath its body, unlike almost all the cars, including Toyota and Honda, which force the engine toward the driver and front passenger. The sides of the car are reinforced with steel beams, something not at all seen on any of small cars, let alone mehran. REVO meets all of EURO IV safety standards, as it was designed IN PAKISTAN with engineers of Pak origin based in EUROPE who contributed in designing of this car.

Still any questions... Doubts....
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My thanks to the honorable gentleman for enlightening us. Just one small correction the way sheet metal thickness is measured 18 GA is thicker and stronger than 22 GA. While thicker metal may help with strength of the body it will also make the vehicle heavier and may therefore adversly impact its fuel eficiency.
    How long has the Revo been out, and how is its value in the used car market holding up?
    Most Pakistani site I go to either don't function at all or function in a limited way. At this site all the features seem to be working as expected. Good to be here and good to know you all.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Welcome to Pakwheels syedkamal Bhai. This site is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. You will find yourself punching www.pakwheels.com automatically, whenever you log on.. LoL..This has happened to all of us long timers here. On the other hand, its a positive addiction, you learn something new everyday here.

Thanks for correcting. I was parroting what was said earlier by another gentleman, as I am just an ole Revo Fan. Revo was released in Pakistan, actually in Karachi only on April - 26, 2005. We Revo Fans remember that day as BIRTH DAY, of Pakistan's true independence from Evil Auto assemblers. As you may come to know, there are many groups here, some are die hard Honda Civic fans and don't want to hear anything against it, and some are Toyota dudes for life and you can often find them putting down Honda guys. And then there are people with or outside of Pakistan that are member of REVO fan club, and also there are Chinese Imports like Chery QQ supporters out here too. There are also some Pakwheelers from India that post what is happening in Auto scene in India, etc. So, you can easily find your liking and joing in any debate. All comments, suggestions are welcome here.

Good luck and enjoy your time at Pakwheels brother. Now you are one of Pakwheelers....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

THE TRUE MEANING OF CAB FORWARDDONT BELIEVE THE BULLSH*T of "PRETTY SURE" GUYS)

Cab forward means the Cab (Seating area of the people ) Gets priority in the design of the Car over non-cab areas like the engine bay or the boot space (This does not mean compromise on boot space..just the styling of car will be done in a way that Cab Volume will be maximized)..

So thats Cab Forward..Not some cr*p about engine flying below..(Idea sounds wonderful)..

The best example in the current crop of Models..the New NISSAN ALTIMA is an excellent example of Cab forward Design...The other good Example is a recently launched NISSAN TIIDA sedan...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam to ALL.

I totally agree with the original topic that Pakistan automotive industry should bury Mehran and all the vehicles of that era six feet under !

YES ! One feels like puking for paying more than Rs. 300,000 for such a pathetic car!

Competition is already there. Likes of Chevy Joy, Santro, and recently Revo and QQ. But the problem is after sales services and maintenance. Suzuki Products are so simple that even a layman can fix them... (Just Kidding)But to make a point.

As I myself am a Mechanical Engineer and a car enthusiast, I open heartedly appreciate the effort put in by our engineers in REVO.

I wud also want to second COOLIDGE on the definition of CAB FORWARD design. CAB FORWARD has nothing to do with Crash worthiness of the vehicle but it is about making the cabin more spacious.
    AFTERBURN

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Datz..

Bro..No offence meant..but you should reduce your quantity..to improve on your quality..

actually most of your posts are getting too repetitive..I am sure you are capable of much better...

Best wishes to one of the most active pillar of PW...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam to all.the matter is that everyone has its own chice .everybody can display his choice.i hav a corolla 86 model.i appriciate it as it is good performance car.recently revo lanuched in the markete and it put down other cars.....like mhran.definately a great car.where the concern is that it has no markete...totaly false.it will make its markete after some time.in shot we should support a pakistani product car revo being a pakistani..that s all. if yopu are a true patriot and a true pakistani...just support it.support it due to its goood quality.thats all.thanks
    i m one of those bad things which happen to good people.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All comments are welcomed from brothers exept the COOLI Man.

LoL

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I want to examine one of the statements just made about supporting Pakistani brands. Would you consider me less of a Pakistani if I expect that all vehicles offer comparable quality and features at competitive price Pakistani or foreign. This is how Pakistani products will be judged if they are exported. Remember religion and patriotism are the last refuge of scoundrals. Comments welcome.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@syedkamal
    First u asked, why revo?
    Revo because we want change and to get rid of mehran monopoly, best still change is coming from within pakistan.
    You think we are scoundrels coz we are patriotic, fine by me, at least we have a valid point and are not throwing arguements just for the heck of it
    Keep a cool head and wear seatbelts!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

By your definition, all the developed world, Japan, USA, Germany, British were also scoundrels, because they supported their national brands when they were in their DEVELOPMENTAL phase.

Why curse your own country, and your own people that are doing something to change this country.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Don't get up set my dear friends. Americans don't buy either American cars out of patriotism they buy em because they have determined it to be in their best individual interest. It is a personal decision. All I am saying is if Pakistani manufacturer's want us to buy their products they just have to turn out a good product. I love my country as much as the next guy but I am not willing to accept overpriced and substandard products. God bless you all.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its all good syedkamal Bhai, me no upset. Just, support atleast verbally, at this point. Adam Motor has alot of potential if we the Pakistanis just give it a shot. Otherwise, Suzuki, Toyota and other brands have been just been ripping us off, with their Just run of the mill products that the are selling to Paks at twice their international market value. Ask how much is Toyota Corolla in India, it sells for 8Lakh, then why are they, meaning Japs and their Pak, assebling partners, fooling Paks and selling this car for 12 Lakh in Pakistan. Where I am in US, this car is no more than $13,000 automatic transmission and all power package included, thats roughly 7 Lakh 80,000 Rupees. So, this cars is not worth more than 8Lakh, and Pakistanis are being forced to pay 12 to 13 lakh for it. Its not just Corolla, but all of the cars are overpriced, Even Mehran.

Mehran in India sells for 2 lakh, I know their Rs. now is higher than us, even then it should not be sold for more than 240,000 RS. in Pak.

And Adam Revo is the only company that has ambition to make a product in Pakistan, its first ever, to be Made in Pak, why not support it. Just like all the other Nations did, Japan, Korea, US, INDIA, etc. when their own first automobile came about.

No disrespect intended Brother..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List