0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default REVO or MEHRAN??

Pakistan Suzuki has been developing Mehran for more than 2 decades!!!!

now i don even want to take its name any more!!!!

every time i see the mehran i feel like SPILING ma inside OUT!

paying more than 300K n still getting a car that looks the same as the one that came in the 80s, MUST STOP!!!

so iz ADAM REVO goin to succeed in doing so? can it outclass meh***??? will people go for Revo instead of meh***??

n in the end....
    WILL U GO FOR MEH*** or REVO????

Blood Type: R

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

With all due respect syedkamal bhai
    if you do not consider Mehran, Cuore, Joy, Santro and Alto to be overpriced pieces of S**T I think you need to get a life and earn some halal money.
    KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys I am just yanking your chain, I think we should support a new company in the market if it has good products we should also support it because they making a real effort to produce some thing locally. Giving our engineers a chance at designing an automobile from scratch. Besides I just saw the picture of a Cherry QQ, no way I not buying anything that ugly, smile.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Welcome aboard syedkamal Bhai. See, if we all do a little, can can do alot collectively. Katra, Katra banay samandar. Revo is just a start for this company. Once they get enough orders, THEY WILL DEFINATELY REINVEST, and make even better cars. A good friend of mine knows Feroz Khan personally and has stated, that Feroz Khan is making this car as a first step, if he sees good support he already has plans for BIGGER CARS, to compete against Toyota and Honda. Imagine Pakistan making cars that are size of Corolla and Civic, in just 4 to 5 years from now. Its possible, only thru LOCAL MAKER. Other assembler will never TRANSFER their technology to Pakistan, Suzuki has been in Pakistan for last 20+ years now, and what have they got to show, nothing just welding/assembling the 20 year old car like mehran, and selling it for twice its worth. Now is the time that we look inwards and SUPPORT a LOCAL Pakistani car maker who will RESPECT the Pakistani consumers and has more than just PROFIT in his mind, when it comes to auto industry development for Pakistan. NO ONE ELSE would do this, except ADAM MOTORS COMPANY.. Why because they are FIRST Pakistan Auto Company, and they FULLY realize, that Auto Industry is the back bone of Prosperity for Pakistan. Its ONE KEY industry which can make a nation prosperous. So far, we only have WELDERS/TECHNICIANS, assembling cars in Pakistan, only Adam Motors, is brave enough to BREAK OUT OF THAT CYCLE.

So, every Pakistani should wake up and realize for their own good, if they ever want to see Pakistan as a developed state, SUPPORT LOCAL Pakistani Automobile Makers, like ADAM MOTORS, or MILLAT TRACTORS if you are ZAMEENDAAR, or SOHRAB, if you are looking for Motorcycle. Buy Local, Make Pakistan prosperous.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pretty Sure COOLI, Nissan Altima does not HAVE the best Cab Forward design. Chihuaua, its the Chrysler LHS sedans that first came up with Cab Forward Design. You numb nut don't know what you're talking about.

Now currenlty, all Chrysler cars, like 300M, 300C, Concorde, etc. have maximum Cab Forward design advantage, in terms of passenger volume.

Plus, I was referring to Engine being mounted transversally, at an angle, which forces the engine to collapse downward and not into passenger cabin. Don't know where you numb nut Moron mixed up cab forward with transversally mounted engine.

Go, do some search before you show your stinking A$$ here again..
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree we have to support at least to some extent the one company that is trying to design and manufacture a car from the ground up in Pakistan. Next couple of years are going to be very crucial for REVO because the company and the automobile will establish a reputation that will either help them or hurt them. Is REVO available with air conditioning? I am tinking about retiring in Pakistan in the next 6 months so I will be faced with a car buying decision. Cheers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Datz...

You know what your problem is..You can overawe the fellow pakis with your American Passport..not me..The way you have got into abusive language and throwing four letter language..shows your class..Money and Passport can't buy class...

You pretty much meant what you wrote..read your post..Cab forward means " ....". Suddenly when you have learnt what it meant..you are back to your demagouge that you are actually..I should do research?? I would request you to know the basics before you open your blo*dy traps....

Keep bullsh*ting..

I have nothing against Pakistan...but the growth of a country is based on truth and knowledge..not on bullsh*tters...

You wont understand...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Attaching your post..from this thread..for your ready reference....

Revo also ulitizes CAB FORWARD design, which means, in case of headon collision, the engine of the car collapses below the firewall of the car, underneath its body, unlike almost all the cars, including Toyota and Honda, which force the engine toward the driver and front passenger.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ist of all salam to all my dear bothers...................... in short.............be pakistani buy pakistani
    i m one of those bad things which happen to good people.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Datz, @Coolidge, we are here to compare the two cars.

Revo is way better in safety features. Bigger size, side beams, stronger body shell, bigger-tyre option. Mehran doesn't compare!
    ++, comfortable drive, chic on the road! People are turning their heads!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are only best at Being what you are. Get it. You are not just a typical Numb Nut, but a Stubborn one as well. I have daignosed your KEERA quiet well, and you are here, just like a dog to get your behind spanked once more, you don't learn do you. Just shut the F*()K UP. OK. No one wants to listen to your BS. So, you are helping us more by your BS. What part of Get the Hell out of here, don't you get. No one wants you here. Name one person that wants you here.

And about the thing that is irking you so much Moron, the Cab forward was one of the feature, coupled with Transversally mounted engine, its a safer feature. YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND, You have not even seen the cars that are Cab forward design. You only seen Nissan Altima, which is NOT PIONEER in cab forward design. Dummy, I live and breath in the auto industry and can PROUD BOAST, that I am a detroiter, the HOME of the World's BIGGEST AUTO INDUSRTY. Your sorry, numbnut INDIAN A$$ would know nothing of Auto design, let alone the state of the ART, Auto Design. Go fool someone else.

You what your problem is.. You are a psycho loner, with no love life. LoL..

You need to find some other activity than comming here and sifting thru someone's posts and try to GIVE some half A$$ advise. Go figure...My idea was right. You are a loner chihuahua puppy with no purpose, friends, in real life and just hang out on a forum that YOU CAN NOT RELATE TO. What is your significance here.. Nothing, nada, zit, zero. ..

Go Find some OLD INDIAN LONERS, club..

Better yet, go join some ***, ******, club.. if you are into that kind of Male bonding stuff.. Don't know, from your rants here.. it shows that, this is probably what you are...

LoL. *** Dog..

Ha ha

If you have any shame or decensy left, YOU SHOULD NEVER show your face here again.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Mr. Datzburier,
    Your last post is very disrespectful and highly objectionable. Please stick to the topic and be respectful of everyone. If Mr. Datzburier continues in his ways I suggest that we all completely ignore everything he posts, do not repond to anything he says. Everyone's cooperation will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all, Syed Kamal.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@syedkamal. With all due respect, you are new here and don't know this guy. He has posted extremely objectionable posts making mockery of Islam and Muslims, Pakistan, etc.
    He does not come for any other reason but to create trouble in various posts that have been deleted by administration. Thank God.

There dozens of people here that attest to this.

I am sorry if you were offended in anyway, but this guy deserved it, this is the only language he understands.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@SyedKamal..Datz is showing his class..and more he is jumping his A$$ up..the more exciting it becomes..

How it started..

He put up a post of Osama's neice half naked on the website...

I said these things happen in the mideast too..there are loads of bars and pubs with Muslim women from Turki Morocco and other countries..

Since he had no clue of the mid-east he lashed out that the cheapest sluts in the west are Hindus and Sikhs..I know this was ******** Since I lived in England for few years..and I know that Hindus and Sikhs are at the top of Corporate ladder in UK..and there was no need to bring religion into the debate...

Ditto in US...He can find listeners on this Website..not in US..there he has to satisfy himself with terms like Indopak (A common among Pakis there)..actually meaning India..like IndoPak IT etc...

THEN...

Somone started quoting shames of India in the mideast..Fact- Indians are doing well in the middle east and Hindus among them doing good too..No need to bring religion into it..but then people dont stop at it...

Well I know what shames people most..I highlighted them...I have got into below the belt remarks only when provoked...

But this Bachelor of Finance..because he lives in Detroit..He is a car expert..If I just check this thread..Two other guys also understood what I understood..that he has no clue what he is talking..so what should be to option..."National Duty"..If I scare away the whole "Paki Nation" then I might be doing quite well...

MONEY CAN'T BUY CLASS....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just to clarify on that term "National Duty".. Datz had made it his "National Duty" to USE HIS MOTHER TOUNGUE against me...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

phir shoro ho gaye paki bros...chaa gaye ho aap sab....koi mauka haath say janay to nahee daitay na....gr8!!! keep it up,
    perfect image building for our land and our ppl u guys puttin up..
    AIRCOOLED!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You don't lean do you....Guess I am talking to a wall here....

If you remember, you started that inflamotory reaction in Osama's niece. In your first reply, you specifically mis labelled Most Muslim Ladies, and even made derogetory remark toward Pakistani women and why they all go to Mid East countries, and I replies, however in anger, I admit, that so do your women in West. But if you back this all up, the blame lies on you squarely.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You don't learn do you....Guess I am talking to a wall here....

If you remember, you started that inflamotory reaction in Osama's niece. You intentionally provoker every Muslim Man. In your first reply, you specifically mis labelled Most Muslim Ladies, and even made derogetory remark toward Pakistani women and why they all go to Mid East countries, its your mind thats in the gutter, and I replied, in kind. But if you back this all up, the blame lies on you squarely.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@COOLI
    See my detailed reply in Kicking COOLI's behind.. Enjoy...LoL

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

COOLI
    And mess up this thread. It about comparing Revo and Mehran. Not a COOLI vs. The DATZ_LION thread...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

COOLI
    You're messing up this thread. Its about comparing Revo and Mehran ONLY. Not a COOLI vs. The DATZ_LION thread...

For that discussion go to my thread at Kicking COOLI's behind.....

Waiting for you There..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List