Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Problems with Transmission in my Suzuki Mehran 1989

AOA Pakwheels Brothers,

I have been a member of Pakwheels for a while but have never posted a thread so here is my first thread.

From the day that i bought my Mehran i started having problems with the gear box. I love my car alot but its draining me dry of money. Recently i changed the Clutch plate about two months ago and i am having the same problem again.

Thats not the end of it few months back i had a unique problem with the gear box and about 5 mechanics couldnt figure it out. The problem was that the gear oil was coming out from the exhaust pipe on the gear box and it wasnt just few drops it was by the liters in the end i fixed the problem but the gear box is driving me nuts.

All i request is the name and address of the mechanic in Rawalpinid or Islamabad please. Help will be appreciated brothers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i cant understand...... wich exast pipe....
    *''*Someone has to fix the problems*''*

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. It was the plastic pipe on the gear box for air to escape ( the little black one). But that problem is now fixed. Its the expiring of the clutch plate after two months that is driving me nuts. Every other mechanic has a different view. Man is it too much to ask for an honest mechanic.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default suzuki mehran gear problem

Dear All,

i need help on below issue. please any body there to help me on this.

my suzuki mehran model 2001 has a problem with gear. it is ok while if i am going in 3rd or 1st 2nd gear but when i change my car gear from 3rd to 4th and then i want to go back to the 3rd at the same time the gear jam and after several tries with great efforts this come back to 3rd grear. i dont know what is happend with this??

one more problem with gear is that when i change it after press the cluch i hear a sound like crunch. what is this and why this happens if i push the clutch in full mode while changing the gear.

thanks and best wishes.

Ahmed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muddassirmalik View Post
    I am sorry for the misunderstanding. It was the plastic pipe on the gear box for air to escape ( the little black one). But that problem is now fixed. Its the expiring of the clutch plate after two months that is driving me nuts. Every other mechanic has a different view. Man is it too much to ask for an honest mechanic.
    it might be problem with the way u drive.....i mean in these cars we dont have a foot rest so left foot is always on the clutch paddle so......if in any case it remains depressed a bit it ruins the clutch plate and pressure plate....hope u got what i mean
    "Women - always in trouble with them, but can`t live without them."
    Ayrton Senna

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedjan27 View Post
    Dear All,

i need help on below issue. please any body there to help me on this.

my suzuki mehran model 2001 has a problem with gear. it is ok while if i am going in 3rd or 1st 2nd gear but when i change my car gear from 3rd to 4th and then i want to go back to the 3rd at the same time the gear jam and after several tries with great efforts this come back to 3rd grear. i dont know what is happend with this??

one more problem with gear is that when i change it after press the cluch i hear a sound like crunch. what is this and why this happens if i push the clutch in full mode while changing the gear.

thanks and best wishes.

Ahmed
    this problem is very common in suzuki's that they are having bad gear box........
    plz clear the statement that whether the sound comes after u change the gear or after pressing the paddle.......
    if after shifting then its the sounds like the problem of sychronizer of the third gear......
    and if after pressing the paddle then its the sound of clutch cable being rubbed anywhere with the body...why?....it may b due to fact that ur clutch cable is small....
    "Women - always in trouble with them, but can`t live without them."
    Ayrton Senna

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List