0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mehran Axle :(

Again my mehran khatara 95 require Axle repair ,, tak tak tak when i turn left or right.....it only works 2 month maximum... again kharch .

kia karon???

"Do not wait for leaders;
    do it alone, person to person"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you are supposed to put a NEW CV joint assembly and fill it with the correct amount of CV joint grease.

Do not fill with rock hard lithium soap grease that you buy in a tin, CVJ grease is like a gel and black/gray in colour. Also note that if your wheel camber or alignment is off then your car will eat CV joints (axles) every 2 or 4 months. This also includes raising the front with spring spacers - as the axles then run bent.

When they run perfectly straight they are simply turning with no load, its when the wheel moves sideways (turn) or up and down that they put load on the little spider and balls inside.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default spring spacers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    you are supposed to put a NEW CV joint assembly and fill it with the correct amount of CV joint grease.

Do not fill with rock hard lithium soap grease that you buy in a tin, CVJ grease is like a gel and black/gray in colour. Also note that if your wheel camber or alignment is off then your car will eat CV joints (axles) every 2 or 4 months. This also includes raising the front with spring spacers - as the axles then run bent.

When they run perfectly straight they are simply turning with no load, its when the wheel moves sideways (turn) or up and down that they put load on the little spider and balls inside.
    what should i do with spring spacers should i remove them ? but then it will hit the speed breaker .....
    "Do not wait for leaders;
    do it alone, person to person"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahazoor View Post
    what should i do with spring spacers should i remove them ? but then it will hit the speed breaker .....
    remove them and live with it, if the drive axles are running at an angle all the time, you will eat out CV joints like this.

Dont try to re-engineer a car with partial knowledge, specially when your specific car has non-adjustable alignment components.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List