I am having problem with my 2003 mehran starting. Here are a few observations to start (the discussion that is).
1. In the warm months (summer) I did not have any problem with starting.
2. Even in coldish morning these days, I get no trouble with starting when I parked the car on Petrol the night before.
3. I start the car on Petrol and after warm-up, I put it to CNG after 5, 10 minutes of keeping on choke and neutral.
4. But when I take the car to office and park it for 8 hours in the shade and then try to start it, it takes a long time to start.
5. I have 60amp AGS cng battery (around 2 year old but well maintained)
My problem is,
1. The car usually starts well on CNG first time but if it is turned off then the second ignition takes a looooong time.
2. If there was problem with battery then should the ignition stutter? If those tappets roll then the battery is fine, right? Or is a weak battery able to turn the tappets but not produce enough current?
Thank you for help.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad